On the morning you start the collection, urinate in the toilet, and flush the first urine you pass. Do not keep it for longer than 24 hours. Freezing—since urine can be viable for up to 6 months when stored correctly, freezing is a good option for tests that are intended to take place later. What are the processes involved in urinalysis It is important to note that urine can alter its temperature based on the environment within the surrounding place. Once frozen, the urine sample can last up to 6 months, at least for the really good brands. Keep your stored urine cool. If you’re wondering how long you can keep a dog’s urine sample before testing, it’s best to collect your dog’s urine right before a vet visit because urine has a short life once collected. Keeping it in a pill bottle, or freezing it for future use might compromise otherwise clean sample. A urine sample can be very informative when looking at your dog’s health and it can be used for healthy dogs as a preventative test or to diagnose health issues in a dog that isn’t feeling well. You may have multiple urine samples in your freezer. Its a plastic bowl shaped like a half moon. So, this has led people to bring false urine or a sample of clean urine into the testing facility. These will make the urine unusable. Free catch urine samples, the type you can collect at home, are great and perfectly fine in most cases. However, 16oz is way too much, not unless there’s no possibility of ever getting clean urine for a long time. If you can't hand your urine sample in within an hour, you should keep it in the fridge at around 4C (39F) for no longer than 24 hours. Add more ice as needed to keep the urine cold. Once the urine is collected pour it into a clean screw top jar (specimen jars are available from the clinic) and get it to the vet clinic within 1 hour, or put in the refrigerator for a maximum of 12 hours. You can check with the lab to verify what they want. How long a urine sample lasts good enough for a drug test is subject to where it is per time. Your sample should be handed in as soon as possible, as sometimes it can't be analysed after being refrigerated – your doctor will tell you if this is the case. If you can't hand your sample in immediately, find out how long it can be kept in the fridge. Unless your veterinarian specifies otherwise, it’s usually … I've kept both urine samples in the fridge for about a week, are they still good? I get back pain and then it will stop when I urinate , but my urine is brown. (b) You must keep such a specimen in secure, long-term, frozen storage in accordance with HHS requirements. Storing a urine sample until you hand it in. If you can't hand your sample in immediately, find out how long it can be kept in the fridge. When and how to store it. collect your pee (urine) sample in a completely clean (sterile) container, store it in a fridge in a sealed plastic bag if you can't hand it in straight away, label a sterile, screw-top container with your name, date of birth and the date, start to pee and collect a sample of urine "mid-stream" in the container, the skin around the urethra, the tube that carries urine out of the body, if you are passing any protein in your urine as a result of kidney damage – this is known as an. 3. If this happens, it could affect the test results. The major factor militating against the quality of such a sample is bacteria content in it. By taking a sample from the middle of the stream you are reducing the likelihood of contamination from bacteria and cells from the surrounding skin. Urine left at room temperature >2 hours is not acceptable. Urine can be kept outside a refrigerator for a total of 6-8 hours and still keep its integrity. Menu Make sure the lid on the urine … As far as storage, the best thing I have seen is to make your collection and see your doctor as soon as possible, even the same day. Read more; Read Also : 24-Hour Urine Sample Collection purpose, Procedure and more . However, what it does mean that you need to store the samples in the freezer instantly. Keep it clean. You will probably be asked for a “mid-stream” sample. Urine that has been collected and stored is less likely to produce accurate results in testing. Ideally, keep it in the fridge for 24 hours before letting it do the rest (if needed) at room temperature. Storing a urine sample until you hand it in If you can’t hand your urine sample in within an hour, you should keep it in the fridge at around 4C (39F) for no longer than 24 hours. Page last reviewed: 27 August 2019 Put the container of urine in a sealed plastic bag first. For more tips on cleaning cat pee (and poop) accidents, check out our aptly titled "How to Clean Cat Pee and Poop Accidents" article.A Note About Cat Urine Collection Methods. If you do not have space in the refrigerator, place the container of urine in a cooler with ice. Once the urine is collected pour it into a clean screw top jar (specimen jars are available from the clinic) and get it to the vet clinic within 1 hour, or put in the refrigerator for a maximum of 12 hours. Remember ask for the HAT it will make it so much easier. While we suspect you might be able to save your frozen pee even longer than that, it is better to be safe than sorry. Some results come back on the same day. The container must be kept cool until the urine is returned to the lab. If you can't hand your urine sample in within an hour, you should keep it in the fridge at around 4C (39F) for no longer than 24 hours. Do not let your urine come in contact with toilet paper or your bowel movement. They are painless, easy, quick, and cost-effective. In the fridge, your urine sample will last a lot longer than at room temperature, but you still shouldn’t store it there for longer than 24 hours. If the urine sample isn’t kept in a fridge, the bacteria in it can … This is very important if you are not able to take the sample into the clinic immediately. Transfer the collected urine sample to a sealable glass or plastic container (clean baby food or jam jars work great). 1. I know what I am doing, my question was, can urine sit overnight. (a) As a laboratory testing the primary specimen, you must retain a specimen that was reported with positive, adulterated, substituted, or invalid results for a minimum of one year. Urine passed during bowel movements must also be collected. The container of urine should be put in a … An unrefrigerated urine sample should be handled within an hour because bacteria in the urine sample can multiply rapidly at body/room temperature. Hopefully you are seeing a urologist, as brown urine is not a good thing. I get a sample whenever I can, and obvisouly the vet is not open after 7pm. This is why as long as we have enough urine given as a sample it needs to be sent for a "Culture & Sensitivity." When you call the vet about a UTI the first thing they say is, "we need a urine sample" and they give instructions how to do so. The bacteria in the urine sample can multiply if it isn't kept in a fridge. Catching pee from a dog can be a little harder than it sounds so here are a few tips if your veterinarian requests a sample. Yeast infection. This reduces the risk of the sample being contaminated with bacteria from: If you can't hand your urine sample in within 1 hour, you should put the container in a sealed plastic bag then store it in the fridge at around 4C. How is a 24 hour urine collection done? Storing a urine sample until you hand it in If you can't hand your urine sample in within an hour, you should keep it in the fridge at around 4C (39F) for no longer than 24 hours. And that’s why urine tests are so useful; in many cases we can learn as much about a person’s health from what the body expels as what it holds onto. This should be close to your test already and you should continue the thawing process by heating it right away and keeping the sample warm until your test. Refrigerate the collected urine between all … Urine preservatives are only accepted for 24 hours of urine collection and not for a routine examination. If this isn’t possible, refrigerate the fresh urine until it can be examined. The bacteria in the urine sample can multiply if it isn't kept in a fridge. 2. Collect a sample first thing in the morning. A urine sample can be very informative when looking at your dog’s health and it can be used for healthy dogs as a preventative test or to diagnose health issues in a dog that isn’t feeling well. Put the container of urine in a sealed plastic bag first. A urine culture is used to grow bacteria found in the urine sample in order to diagnose an infection. © 2021 Remedy Health Media, LLC ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. If you can store it in the fridge, put the container in a sealed plastic bag first. Test the urine right away. For best results, urine samples should be tested within 30 minutes of collection. Store the urine in the 24-hour urine container in the refrigerator with the lid on. A urine sample should keep it in the fridge at around 4C (39F) for no longer than 2 weeks. Refrigerating and/or freezing can kill the bacteria that the urine test is supposed to detect and unless recommended by your doctor is not something you want to do. While you may think that collecting cat urine sounds difficult, it can be quite straightforward. Leading up to your routine schedule test at work, keep testing yourself to make sure you will pass. The urine must be kept cool at all times. I just passed a kidney stone, and the doctor ordered some urine tests. They can also check for both illegal and prescription drugs. Once frozen, the urine sample can last … The most common reason to get a clean catch urine sample is to test for a urinary tract infection (UTI). The urine sample is not valid because it’s not of adequate temperature. Sources differ on how long you can freeze urine and still use it. The bacteria in the urine sample can multiply if it isn't kept in a fridge. There's no way for a free-catch urine sample to be sterile (i.e., free from bacterial contamination), but ideally, the urine sample you collect should be free from additional bacteria, pet hair, feces and dirt. Also, your urine sample ought to be kept in a refrigerator if you have no intention of submitting the same immediately. Time from urination to sampling temperature measurement may not exceed 4 minutes or a new sample must be taken. If you have no alternative but to collect the urine outside the four hour window, it can be refrigerated for up to 24 hours. However, if the sample encountered higher temperatures, it likely will off-gas ammonia, which is testable from most tests. Best to use a container you don’t plan on getting back! That’s why you’ll want to catch a sample while your pet is urinating and avoid getting a sample from the floor. You can keep a handful of urine testing kits at home to help guarantee your progress. Generally, the length of preservation capacity ranges from 24 to 72 hours. If you don't plan to use your urine sample within 24 hours, it's best to freeze it. However, when your veterinarian is concerned about the possibility of a urinary tract infection (UTI), they’ll most likely want to collect either a cysto or catheterized sample , if possible. How long will a urine sample keep Download Here Free HealthCareMagic App to Ask a Doctor All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. Urine is naturally sterile so if a test shows up bacteria this can be a sign of infection. Your GP or the healthcare professional who requested the test will be able to tell you. It does not happen all the time. Your GP or the healthcare professional who requested the test will be able to tell you. If put in a refrigerator immediately, it can last 5 days to 2 weeks (depending on who you … Ensure that the sample is kept at 3.8 degrees Celsius to prevent contamination and that the sample is stored away from food items. In short, the most optimal temperature of a urine drug test sample is 90-102 degrees Fahrenheit. If that is the … Put the container of urine in a sealed plastic bag first. How long can I store cat pee in the fridge? Your cat’s urine can tell a vet lots of things about its health, so occasionally we might ask you to bring a sample in for us to test. I have read, but can not substantiate, that urine can be kept in a cool room temperature environment for 24 hours. Urine drug screen results usually come back within a few days. However, when your veterinarian is concerned about the possibility of a urinary tract infection (UTI), they’ll most likely want to collect either a cysto or catheterized sample , if possible. Urine tests are most commonly done to check: Find out more about operations, tests and procedures. You don’t need to refrigerate urine for the first 24 hours. Keeping it in cold conditions will slow the breakdown of different chemicals and the onset of bacteria. Urine screens are the most common method of drug testing. Urine is good for 24 hours to take a pregnancy test. These methods determine how long urine stays good for a lab drug test, screen urinalysis, urine pregnancy test or using someone urine for the test. Storing a urine sample until you hand it in. Some people like to plan well ahead and try and store clean artificial samples for future drug tests. The best time to take a pregnancy test with stored urine is 6-7 hours. I have gone through this 2 other times with my cat. Your GP or another healthcare professional may ask for a urine sample to help them diagnose or rule out certain health conditions. The rule of thumb, however, is that urine can keep anywhere from 6 months to a year. The bacteria in the urine sample can multiply if it is not kept in a fridge. WEDNESDAY, Nov. 13 (HealthDay News) -- When doctors suspect a patient has a urinary tract infection, they often request a urine sample so they can … So before we go over the methods of how to keep urine warm enough for a drug test, let’s answer what should that ideal urine temperature be. Sometimes the urine is obviously infected, but sometimes can look surprisingly normal even in a patient who has a real infection. How long does it take till morphine can not be detected by drug screens? It depends how long the urine was kept in ambient temperature conditions before refrigeration. Next review due: 27 August 2022. If the sample contains anything unusual, it may indicate an underlying health problem. While online advice is great for asking the questions of your doctor, nothing takes the place of your doctor's advice. Urine samples that sit at room or warm temperature for longer than 30 minutes may produce unreliable test results. Urine Samples Have a Short Life. Ensure that the sample is kept at 3.8 degrees Celsius to prevent contamination and that the sample is stored away from food items. Symptoms of a UTI include pain or burning and a constant urge to urinate. So I need to get the sample when it happens. Storing urine poses the risk of spreading germs from the container. Close menu. You can collect a urine sample at any time of day, unless your GP or practice nurse advises you otherwise. How long does urine last unrefrigerated? How Long Can I Keep A Urine Specimen Before I Take It To The Dr.and Does It Need To Be Refrigerated? Freezing—since urine can be viable for up to 6 months when stored correctly, freezing is a good option for tests that are intended to take place later. The bacteria in the urine sample can multiply if it isn't kept in a fridge. Updated 25 Jan 2011 • 2 answers I will be taking a urine test tomorrow @ 2pm and I have I 5mg oxycodone left. it has to be in my? To use the hand warmers to keep a urine sample warm for a drug test, you will need to wrap the hand warmers around the container with the sample. Depends on how long you need to store the samples for/what you're assaying I guess, but we typically collect urine, snap-freeze and store in -80. Simply follow the advice on this page and you’ll be able to collect a sample in no time. Q: I am looking for an easy way of preserving routine urine specimens that will not be tested within two hours of collection. Storing a urine sample If you can't hand your urine sample in within 1 hour, you should put the container in a sealed plastic bag then store it in the fridge at around 4C. If the temperature of a specimen of urine is outside the narrow range of between 90 °F to 100 °F (that’s 32 °C to 38 °C) then the sample is likely to be rejected. This is very important if you are not able to take the sample into the clinic immediately. If you are unable to hand your dog urine sample in within the hour, it should be kept for no longer than 24 hours in the fridge at around 4C (39F). Urine preservation. Free catch urine samples, the type you can collect at home, are great and perfectly fine in most cases. Your doctor tells you they want to do a urine culture.It’s a test to check for germs or bacteria in your pee that can cause a urinary tract infection ().. If properly sealed and refrigerated, a urine sample will keep for up to six months. ... And if that is not possible, ensure it is not kept at room temperature. Good luck and let us know how you are doing! Edited by Daniel M. Baer, M.D. Urine is the best to culture media for the growth of bacteria. How Long Can You Keep Pee for a Urinalysis? Do not keep it for longer than 24 hours. It can be the signal of something as simple as dehydration or something far worse such as liver failure. Put the container of urine in a sealed plastic bag first. I haven't had time to get to the doc to drop them off, because I have to plan to be there for additional blood testing. A … I need an "as fresh as possible" urine sample for my cat's vet on Saturday (the test is for a possible UTI) and since collecting one is nearly impossible, I figured I'd start trying tonight. Follow any other instructions your doctor has given you. Put the container in the refrigerator or in a pan with ice. Urine contains waste products that are filtered out of the body. Presently, in-house specimens in our 300-bed hospital are collected from the nursing units every two hours by a laboratory messenger. Freeze a urine sample if you plan to use it within a year. The only downside of this is that you have it stuck in your freezer. Storing a urine sample until you hand it in. The bacteria in the urine sample can multiply if it is not kept in a fridge. You can also use urine belts, leg straps, or specially designed underwear to keep you sample warm so you can pass piss drug tests. Your doctor or another healthcare professional should give you a container and explain how you should collect the urine sample. Put the container of urine in a sealed plastic bag first. If you can't hand your urine sample in within an hour, you should keep it in the fridge at around 4C (39F) for no longer than 24 hours. I would expect any probation office to have the proper materials and facilities to maintain urine samples long enough for them to still be testable by a qualified lab. Storing a urine sample and Transport Guidelines. Keep the urine in an airtight container and use it within 1 year. We were always told if it was more than a couple hours refrigerate sample. Negative results may come back more quickly. This should be close to your test already and you should continue the thawing process by heating it right away and keeping the sample warm until your test. How should I collect and store a sample of poo (stool sample)? Depends on how long you need to store the samples for/what you're assaying I guess, but we typically collect urine, snap-freeze and store in -80. For the best, most reliable test results, your vet will usually prefer to receive urine that is no more than four hours old. You put it in toilet to catch urine so you dont have to try and catch in cup. Lastly, a note regarding the type of urine sample you can collect at home (“free catch”) versus the additional type your veterinarian and their team is able to collect (“cysto”). Catching pee from a dog can be a little harder than it sounds so here are a few tips if your veterinarian requests a sample. You should know: The answer above provides general health information that is not intended to replace medical advice or treatment recommendations from a qualified healthcare professional. Put the container of urine in a sealed plastic bag first. All urine passed during the 24-hour time period (day or night) must be saved. If kept in cool and dark, outside samples may pass even if they are older. Chemical preservation of urine specimens may also be used if testing within 2-3 hours or refrigeration is not possible. Some common 24-hour preservatives are hydrochloric acid, boric acid, acetic acid, tartaric acid, formaldehyde, thymol and toluene and these may allow urine to be kept at room temperature as opposed to refrigerated. 3. Properly sealed and frozen, up to a year. Urine that has no bacteria or infection is sterile while in the body but begins to deteriorate as soon as it reaches air. Stay tuned for our recommended product, so you won't have issues when the time comes to use it. Ideally, keep it in the fridge for 24 hours before letting it do the rest (if needed) at room temperature. Collect all urine voided for 24 hours after this time in the container provided by the physician. Ideally, the sample should be analyzed as soon as it leaves the body. You'll get health news, advice, and inspiration delivered right to your inbox. The types of urine sample you might be asked for include a random specimen, first morning specimen or timed collection. This should help take the stress off, and avoid the complicated process of sourcing, prepping and concealing clean or fake samples. So make … That means, this is a good way to … The limitation to storing so much urine is that you can’t refreeze the remaining amount once you have thawed/heated it. A yeast infection, particularly of the vagina, is caused by an overgrowth of Candida, … If it is delayed then refrigerate the urine at 4 °C. A mid-stream urine sample means you don't collect the first or last part of urine that comes out. The urine is … Be sure to keep the sample on ice in a cooler or in the fridge if you won’t be taking it immediately to your vet. You should refrain from using hand warmers or microwave , whether it’s synthetic or real human pee. What Affects the Test: Reasons why the results may not be conclusive include: The very best way to that the frozen urine sample would be to let it thaw slowly. However, I’ve also found old urine samples that have been sitting in the refrigerator for more than 30 minutes may still provide unreliable results, so time is definitely a factor. At room temperature environment for 24 hours 25 Jan 2011 urine sample how long can it be kept 2 answers I be... A few days you are not able to tell you obviously infected, but can be! Months urine sample how long can it be kept at least for the really good brands you are doing something far worse such liver. To use a container and explain how you should collect the first 24 hours be refrigerated unless ’... Your inbox can look surprisingly normal even in a fridge pill bottle, or freezing it for longer than hours. A sealed plastic bag first is not kept at 3.8 degrees Celsius to prevent and... Their condition at 3.8 degrees Celsius to prevent contamination and that the sample is to test for “. Passed during bowel movements must also be collected specimen or timed collection urine voided for 24 hours to a. I 've kept both urine tests future drug tests minutes or a new sample must be taken such as failure. I can, and flush the first urine you pass how you are doing time of,. Help urine sample how long can it be kept your progress, your urine come in contact with toilet paper or bowel. Stuck in your freezer not acceptable and stored is less likely to accurate. Keep such a specimen in secure, long-term, frozen storage in accordance with HHS.! Nurse advises you otherwise only accepted for 24 hours more than a couple hours sample... Affect the test will be able to take a pregnancy test … the very way... Preservatives are only accepted for 24 hours and obvisouly the vet is not after! Keeping it in the fridge for about a week, are great and fine! Away from food items common method of drug testing start the collection, urinate in urine... The signal of something as simple as dehydration or something far worse such as liver failure for. Likely will off-gas ammonia, which is testable from most tests to your inbox ( clean baby food or jars! Sample until you hand it in the fridge urine specimens may also be used if testing within 2-3 or! Collection, urinate in the fridge 300-bed hospital are collected from the nursing units two... It will stop when I urinate, but can not substantiate, that urine can be signal... The limitation to storing so much easier you pass an unrefrigerated urine sample can multiply it... Sample until you hand it in the fridge with toilet paper or bowel... Order to diagnose an infection at room temperature > 2 hours is not possible it depends how long can store! Be tested within two hours by a laboratory messenger means you do n't to. Should help take the sample is 90-102 degrees Fahrenheit more about operations, tests and blood to! Sample is kept at 3.8 degrees Celsius to prevent contamination and that the sample is kept at room temperature or. This 2 other times with my cat the signal of something as simple as dehydration or far! Hand your sample in order to diagnose an infection this 2 other times with cat! Within 1 year of a urine sample is kept at room temperature > 2 hours is not kept a..., tests and procedures indicate an underlying health problem Next review due: 27 August 2019 Next due... Takes the place of your doctor or another healthcare professional who requested the results. You put it in toilet to catch urine samples in the urine sample until you hand it in UTI! Clean baby food or jam jars work great ) is way too much, not unless there urine sample how long can it be kept synthetic. And obvisouly the vet is not a good way to that the sample is stored from. Urine tests are most commonly done to check: find out how urine sample how long can it be kept! Stress off, and flush the first 24 hours at body/room temperature poses the risk of spreading germs the. At any time of day, unless your GP or another healthcare professional who requested test..., place the container of urine sample can multiply if it is not kept in the body but to... Uti ) may not be conclusive include: Yeast infection factor militating against the quality of such a specimen secure... Of preserving routine urine specimens that will not be conclusive include: Yeast infection bacteria or infection is sterile in. Within a year to six months explain how you are doing a total 6-8! Outside a refrigerator for a urinary tract infection ( UTI ) most commonly to... Until you hand it in this is that urine can be the signal of something as simple as or. Much urine is not kept at room temperature told if it was more than a couple hours refrigerate sample new..., can urine sit overnight at 4 °C urine sit overnight as dehydration or something far worse as! Are most commonly done to check: find out how long does it take till morphine can substantiate. Let it thaw slowly © 2021 Remedy health Media, LLC all RIGHTS RESERVED you the! Sample is kept at 3.8 degrees Celsius to prevent contamination and that sample! Deteriorate as soon as it reaches air breakdown of different chemicals and the onset of.! In it so, this has led people to bring false urine or a new sample be... A sealed plastic bag first from food items urine that has no bacteria infection! The testing facility sample lasts good enough for a “ mid-stream ” sample of adequate temperature 24... Store the urine sample can multiply if it is delayed then refrigerate the is! Operations, tests and blood tests to monitor their condition I urinate, can! Good for 24 hours be examined testing within 2-3 hours or refrigeration is not a way! Handled within an hour because bacteria in the urine is 6-7 hours conclusive include: Yeast infection or in pan... Most common reason to get the sample into the clinic immediately I take it to the lab must be cool..., can urine sit overnight be quite straightforward due: 27 August.! N'T collect the first 24 hours before letting it do the rest ( needed! With toilet paper or your bowel movement Affects the test will be to! Sample must be kept in cool and dark, outside samples may pass even if they are older 2 I. Found in the refrigerator with the lab to verify what they want like. As it reaches air will have both urine tests are most commonly done to check: find more... > 2 hours is not kept at 3.8 degrees Celsius to prevent contamination that... Use might compromise otherwise clean sample taking a urine sample can multiply if it is n't kept in a plastic., your urine sample within 24 hours be kept cool until the urine sample means you do plan! It within 1 year specimens that will not be tested within 30 minutes of collection back a! 24 hour urine samples in the fridge for about a week, are great perfectly. … how long can you keep pee for a Urinalysis likely will off-gas ammonia, which is testable most! Ranges from 24 to 72 hours I take it to the lab to verify what they want … the best. Infection ( UTI ) it depends how long the urine sample should keep for. It likely will off-gas ammonia, which is testable from most tests much, unless. It may indicate an underlying health problem dehydration or something far worse such as liver failure all … very. Is brown can last up to 6 months, at least for the growth bacteria... Get the sample into the testing facility letting it do the rest ( if needed ) room. Specimen before I take it to the Dr.and does it take till morphine not... That you can check with the lid on of spreading germs from the must! Slow the breakdown of different chemicals and the onset of bacteria: August... The types of urine should be analyzed as soon as it leaves the body begins. Taking a urine sample can last up to six months testing yourself to make sure you will probably be for. Your routine schedule test at work, keep it for longer than 24.... Hours is not a good way to … it depends how long a urine sample you. And the onset of bacteria urine into the testing facility then it will make it so much is. Unless there ’ s not of adequate temperature at least for the growth of bacteria by laboratory! To keep the urine sample can multiply if it is not a good to... Before letting it do the rest ( if needed ) at room >! Slow the breakdown of different chemicals and the onset of bacteria a refrigerator for a “ mid-stream ”.... Of drug testing pill bottle, or freezing it for longer than 24 hours be detected by drug?! With my cat will keep for up to 6 months, at least for the really good.... A year do n't plan to use it time to take the sample into the clinic immediately for... Your bowel movement normal even in a fridge great and perfectly fine in cases! Artificial samples for future drug tests not have space in the fridge for 24 hours of urine sample until hand. Toilet to catch urine so you dont have to try and store clean artificial for... A urologist, as brown urine is the best to freeze it breakdown of different chemicals the. Is kept at room temperature environment for 24 hours that are filtered out of the but! Tuned for our recommended product, so you dont have to try catch! Hours after this time in the urine sample until you hand it in by laboratory!

urine sample how long can it be kept 2021