We also thank the parents for their constant support. I have spoken to teachers and other parents whose kids are in Pre Primary. We want to thank you for the new initiatives taken by the school especially in sports. The school is on its way toward progress and provides best faculty and facility to the students, as well as uses latest techniques and technology in the field of education. Hits: 3435 DPS, Sector-132, Noida ( Admission Open for Nursery and Prep) Forms : Admission forms for nursery/Prep class for session 2019-2020 are available at school. Circulars As a parent, I always think that school should be a place where you can learn basic education and good values. DPS, GBN has created a niche for itself with its constant illustrous performance in the last few years. Not only does it provide its students with an excellent curriculum, but also covers almost every possible field from academics to sports to art & craft, needed for the personality development of every child. We had just shifted from Ranchi and it was a tough time for me because we had been transferred right in the middle of a school year. Your zeal is beyond our expectations and it gets transferred to the kids too. CBSE affiliated, Coed Day School in Sector 132, Noida Expressway, Noida, Gautam Budh Nagar, Uttar Pradesh from Nursery/Preschool to Senior Secondary School (XI-XII). We want to thank you for the new initiatives taken by the school especially in sports. CBSE - Day - Co-Ed .Get 2021-22 fees structure, reviews, application form details. Delhi Public School Noida is a co-educational school. Check Step By Step School, Sector 132, Noida fee structure. This School is counted among the top-rated Schools in Uttar Pradesh with an outstanding academic track record. The School is popularly known as DPS Greater Noida. FOR BUS TENDER (2018-19) About Session ... Delhi Public School Sector-30, Noida (U.P.) Along with learning it builds  a very happy 'teacher student' relationship. Online Admission Form Tushar has been studying in DPS, GBN for the past 3 years and till date the journey has been very satisfying. SBS is winner of this championship for three years in a row (2017,2018 & 2019). Delhi Public School is located in Sector 132, Gautam Buddh Nagar. The school is on its way toward progress and provides best faculty and facility to the students, as well as uses latest techniques and technology in the field of education. My child has grown with the school and was a part of the first batch of class 10 students to have appeared in the Board exams. A wide range of co-curricular activities are offered to the students for their all-round development. Click to download or Call at +91-0120-4660000, +91-0120-4670000. The School is popularly known as DPS Greater Noida. Contact info, Admission 2020-2021, Fee Structure, Ranking, Rating & Reviews. School ERP Prometheus School is one of the best schools on Noida Expressway offering a program that focuses on skill based & experiential learning with world-class facilities. Tuition Fee Sibling Rs 4000 (Monthly) Rs 12,000(Quarterly). CBSE Affiliation No: 2130732, (1/4/2016 to 31/3/2021) CBSE School Code: 60330 School Recognition No: 7228/15-7-04-16/97/2004 Welcome to Delhi Public School Greater Noida DPS GN one of the Core Schools under the control and support of the DPS Society New Delhi, having commenced its operations effectively in 1998, has certainly come of an age,with a strength 4500 students (approx.) CBSE - Day - Co-Ed .Get 2021-22 fees structure, reviews, application form details. She was a student of Nursery Lotus and soon would be promoted to Prep. We would like to thank you and your Teaching faculty of Class 10th (year 2015~16) for their dedication and hard work with all Class 10 students who were appearing for the Board Examinations. The School has been rated by 40 people. I am very pleased to be a part of DPS family and am delighted to express my views on presently fast growing institution DPS GBN. Delhi Public School is administered by a team of devoted and selfless Indians who uphold the commitment to give quality education to students. Send mail. Moreover the children enjoy and look forward to go to the class and that for parents is indeed very satisfying.". I would like to thank the DPS, GBN management for providing highest standard of clean and hygienic environment to stimulate and facilitate learning and ensuring the safety and comfort for each child. Introduction of swimming as new discipline has helped my ward gain a lot of confidence, keenness to follow a regime as set by his teachers, more exposure owing to participation in various inter-school events. I shifted my son Prakhar to DPS, GBN from another well established DPS and I have never regretted my decision. School Square Support Team Email: [email protected] Hi, DPS,sector30. She was a student of Nursery Lotus and soon would be promoted to Prep. I want to take the opportunity to thank the whole Management of Delhi Public School-GBN that I feel highly blessed to have my children in such a caring school in all departments. Delhi Public School Greater Noida is a co-educational school. Your zeal is beyond our expectations and it gets transferred to the kids too. Whereas Noida's average fees for Class 1 is Rs. I want to take the opportunity to thank the whole Management of Delhi Public School-GBN that I feel highly blessed to have my children in such a caring school in all departments. Being the parent of my ward (Fatima Zahra,Prep-J,DPS-GBN),I have trust on the vision and mission of Ma'am Indira Kohli. Delhi Public School,B-1,Sector-132,Expressway,Gautam Buddh Nagar,Noida (DPS) located at B-1,Sector-132,Expressway, Gautam Buddh Nagar,Noida,U.P. 3,571 more than the average of the city schools. -201301 Gautam Budh Nagar Uttar Pradesh is one of the best schools in India. Author: user Created Date: 8,773. CLASSES II – V TEST DATES:-CLASS III – MONDAY, 11th JANUARY, 2021. Ma'am I am short of words to express my sincere gratitude and happiness to see "Abhishyant" getting craved so well under the guidance of your extended DPS team with amazing mentor like Indra Kohli ma'am, dynamic Jr HM Gazal Luthra Ma'am, his class teacher Super affectionate Madhulika Ma'am and his Class 2 teacher representative Swati Dawn Ma'am. " 9,020. Ma'am I am short of words to express my sincere gratitude and happiness to see "Abhishyant" getting craved so well under the guidance of your extended DPS team with amazing mentor like Indra Kohli ma'am, dynamic Jr HM Gazal Luthra Ma'am, his class teacher Super affectionate Madhulika Ma'am and his Class 2 teacher representative Swati Dawn Ma'am. " We would like to thank you and your Teaching faculty of Class 10th (year 2015~16) for their dedication and hard work with all Class 10 students who were appearing for the Board Examinations. But the way teachers have managed the situation and my child I am really happy and satisfied about it. We really consider ourselves fortunate , DPS GBN has a Pre Nursery section for our child Aadya Jaitly. Admission Charges Rs 25,000Admission Charges(Sibling ) Rs 20,000. Express my sincere gratitude and happiness, The school does justice do the education system, His mother teacher helped him adjust easily, Newsletter - Classes Daycare-Prep -October 2020, Newsletter - Classes VII-XII - October 2020, Newsletter - Classes IV-VI - October 2020, Circular 2368 - Annual Charge Reduction - Daycare and Nursery, Newsletter - Classes Daycare-Prep - September 2020, Newsletter - Classes I-III - September 2020, Newsletter - Classes IV-VI - September 2020, Newsletter - Classes VII-XII - September 2020. Back in 2013, As my son was stepping out for the first time from the home environment I was skeptical as how will he adjust in the total new environment and settings and new set of people and peer group. Please click on the link to access the detailed report:https://swarajyamag.com/amp/story/news-brief%2Fhere-are-the-top-performing-cbse-schools-in-class-12-board-examinations, "Education is the manifestation of perfection already existing in man." CBSE affiliated, Coed Day School in Sector 62, Noida, Gautam Budh Nagar, Uttar Pradesh from Nursery/Preschool to Senior Secondary School (XI-XII). Your zeal is beyond our expectations and it gets transferred to the kids too. Find complete information about Delhi Public School school - Sector 132, Gautam Buddh Nagar including reviews, fee structure, admission form, contact, address, rating and more on Edugorilla. My ward has become more confident and she just loves to go to school. The last 2.5 years of association with DPS GBN have been a most endearing journey for us. Areawala recommended Best Top 10+ Public School in Noida. My ward has become more confident and she just loves to go to school. Also get its Admission Procedure, Fees Structure, Review and Address. I am extremely happy with the school and teachers of the school. Delhi Public School Greater Noida is a co-educational school. Dear Team DPS-GBN, I would like to take this opportunity to congratulate your team on the behalf of my family for being ranked as 2nd Emerging High Potential Schools across India@ Education World Grand Jury Award 2016. Fee Structure and Schedule; Test Schedule(II-XII) Bus Routes 2019-20. DPS Greater Noida is affiliated to CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education). These school rank based on student/parents reviews, complaints, satisfaction, trust, fee structure and general excellence. Best of Luck for the School! We would like to thank you and your Teaching faculty of Class 10th (year 2015~16) for their dedication and hard work with all Class 10 students who were appearing for the Board Examinations. Author: user Created Date: The Mission of DPS, GBN is to educate, empower and enlighten our students to help them become informed, ingenious and indefatigable Indians.. © 2012 Delhi Public School-Gautam Buddh Nagar |. Being the parent of my ward (Fatima Zahra,Prep-J,DPS-GBN),I have trust on the vision and mission of Ma'am Indira Kohli. CLASS II & CLASS V – WEDNESDAY, 13th JANUARY, 2021 INSTRUCTIONS FOR ADMISSION TEST • Please be punctual and strictly adhere to the reporting time. Find Admission details for DPS Expressway - Delhi Public School, Sector-132 in Noida. My heartiest congratulations to the management, Principal ,teacher and staff of DPS GBN for their tremendous success in a short time period. Gautam Buddh Nagar, Expressway, Sector-132, NOIDA (U.P. The school does justice do the education system. "The constant innovative efforts of the Pre Nursery  teachers are much appreciated. Our Students participated in the Inter School Football Tournament for U-16 Girls held at Army Public School, Sector - 37, Noida on Wednesday, 28th August 2019 and came back with 1st position. I thank DPS GBN in as many words for transforming my Sanskriti from shy, quiet child whose whole world was mama and papa to a smart , confident and above all a wonderful story teller. Sector 30, Noida - 201303. Schools in Noida are spread across areas divided in 163 sectors such as Sector- 22, 55, 56, 44, 47, 132, 135, 62, 92, etc. My child's learning with fun has made us believe that  we have chosen a right place for him.The credit goes to the principal, teachers and the school staff.Hope it will remain intact forever. I was fortunate enough to enrol my son in grade Prep at DPS, GBN and the way he responded to his mother teacher removed all my doubts about his adjustment problems. I thank DPS GBN in as many words for transforming my Sanskriti from shy, quiet child whose whole world was mama and papa to a smart , confident and above all a wonderful story teller. The motto of our educational institution is a reminder to everyone that we belong to a cause larger than ourselves. FEE STRUCTURE FOR THE SESSION 2020-2021 Optional Fee - Transport Per Month (Charged on quarterly basis) - Tpt fee for the month of June not chargeble MAYOOR SCHOOL FEE STRUCTURE FOR THE SESSION 2019-20. He has sailed through the primary wing and is now in the middle school. Dear Team DPS-GBN, I would like to take this opportunity to congratulate your team on the behalf of my family for being ranked as 2nd Emerging High Potential Schools across India@ Education World Grand Jury Award 2016. FEE STRUCTURE 2020-21. We are very pleased with the school curriculum for our daughter Ms. Utsavi Priya. We at Delhi Public School, Sector-132, Expressway, Gautam Buddh Nagar lay the highest emphasis on making our students selfless human beings above all else, for it is indeed in giving that we receive; it is in serving others that we find the utmost satisfaction and peace. We are satisfied with Class teachers response and utmost personal care of our daughter during the school timings. Back in 2013, As my son was stepping out for the first time from the home environment I was skeptical as how will he adjust in the total new environment and settings and new set of people and peer group. The monthly fee is Rs. For nursery, Registration Forms are available both Online and Offline. 21,837 for Class 1 which is Rs. We are giving best school option for your children after details analysis from your nearby area. Contact info, Admission 2020-2021, Fee Structure, Ranking, Rating & Reviews of DPS GBN Sector 132, Noida. My child has grown with the school and was a part of the first batch of class 10 students to have appeared in the Board exams. Moreover the children enjoy and look forward to go to the class and that for parents is indeed very satisfying.". Find the complete details of Admission Dates & Process, Fee Structure, Reviews. Delhi Public School (DPS), Sec-132, Noida is one of the Top School in Noida. The motto of the DPS is ‘Service before self’. We are sure that this is just the beginning of a long and successful journey. FEE STRUCTURE FOR THE SESSION 2020-2021 Optional Fee - Transport Per Month (Charged on quarterly basis) - Tpt fee for the month of June not chargeble MAYOOR SCHOOL FEE STRUCTURE FOR THE SESSION 2019-20. Junior Bus Routes; Senior Bus Routes; Download TC; School Rules and Guidelines; School Mobile App; Senior Student Council 2018-19; House System; Uniform; Holiday List 2020-2021; Way to DPS Greater Noida; MASTI SE MASTISHK TAK; Achievements 2020-2021. Find Admission details for DPS Sector 122 - Delhi Public School in Noida. If you are a person from school management, admin staff, principal or head teacher kindly contact with our support team on contact details given below to update information about school. Delhi Public School Gautam Buddh Nagar (GBN), Expressway, Sector-132 located in NOIDA (U.P.). Check Delhi Public School, Sector 132, Noida fee structure. FEE-STRUCTURE-2019-20.pdf . Along with learning it builds  a very happy 'teacher student' relationship. But the way teachers have managed the situation and my child I am really happy and satisfied about it. Fr. Tushar has been studying in DPS, GBN for the past 3 years and till date the journey has been very satisfying. We are satisfied with Class teachers response and utmost personal care of our daughter during the school timings. Fees Structure ; BUS ROUTES AND K.M. Gautam Buddh Nagar, Expressway, Sector-132, NOIDA (U.P.). A detailed fee structure & complete breakup for Genesis Global School Noida is provided below for reference. Circulars Delhi Public School Gautam Buddh Nagar, Sector 132, Noida, rated 3.1 of 5 on SchoolMyKids. Delhi Public School, Sector 122, Noida under the aegis of Delhi Public School Society and affiliated to Central Board of Secondary Education, New Delhi has advertised for various teaching and non-teaching job vacancies, last date to apply is 7 days from 08.02.2017. and 250 dedicated faculty members now, from classes Nursery to 12th. For classes IX – XII … We are satisfied with class teachers' response and cooperation with the child and as well as the parents. … 12,591 for Nursery which is Rs. I am extremely happy with the school and teachers of the school. Fee Structure and Schedule; Test Schedule(II-XII) Bus Routes 2019-20. A detailed fee structure & complete breakup for JBM Global School, Sector 132 is provided below for reference. Presidium, sector93. There are approximately 20,299 schools in India and 220 affiliated schools in 28 foreign countries. 13,064 more than the average of the city schools. I am very pleased to be a part of DPS family and am delighted to express my views on presently fast growing institution DPS GBN. Would request you also to suggest me apart from the above mentioned ones near Express Way , noida … Get details on DPS Noida Noida-Delhi/NCR Admissions 2021-22. Step by Step,sector 132. A group of parents have been protesting the 14% fee hike and the annual charge of ₹27,300 in the fees structure of Delhi Public School in Noida’s Sector … We create safe & sheltered environment that helps students to achieve their academic goal. ), © 2012 Delhi Public School-Gautam Buddh Nagar |. The last 2.5 years of association with DPS GBN have been a most endearing journey for us. He has sailed through the primary wing and is now in the middle school. -201301 Gautam Budh Nagar Uttar Pradesh is one of the best schools in India. Online Admission Form We had just shifted from Ranchi and it was a tough time for me because we had been transferred right in the middle of a school year. We are very pleased with the school curriculum for our daughter Ms. Utsavi Priya. Find Delhi Public school admission fees structure details for Session 2020-21, for nursery to 12th standard. Various details about the school are listed below - contact information, academic facilities and other publicly available information from the CBSE portal. Delhi Public School - Gautam Buddh Nagar is committed to nurturing the inherent potential of each child to create lifelong learners and future global leaders capable of ushering in a better social order. Not only does it provide its students with an excellent curriculum, but also covers almost every possible field from academics to sports to art & craft, needed for the personality development of every child. We are proud of the dedication and perseverance our students and teachers who left no stone unturned to outshine the best of schools in the country and abroad. Also get its Admission Procedure, Fees Structure, Review and Address. Noida: The long-standing dispute between parents and the management of DPS Sector 132, Noida, over hiking fees has taken a curious turn with the school revising the fee structure … The School is popularly known as DPS Noida.This is among the Top 20 Private Schools in Noida. Registration Cost Rs 500. Kindly Use Format YYYYadimnno (E.g 2006/132 Should Be Written As 2006132) ... DPS NOIDA. Other DPS school like R.K puram, DPS dwarka, DPS Noida have timings 9.00 am to 12.45 pm. I shifted my son Prakhar to DPS, GBN from another well established DPS and I have never regretted my decision. Noida: The long-standing dispute between parents and the management of DPS Sector 132, Noida, over hiking fees has taken a curious turn with the school revising the fee structure … I was fortunate enough to enrol my son in grade Prep at DPS, GBN and the way he responded to his mother teacher removed all my doubts about his adjustment problems. We at Delhi Public School, Sector-132, Expressway, Gautam Buddh Nagar lay the highest emphasis on making our students selfless human beings above all else, for it is indeed in giving that we receive; it is in serving others that we find the utmost satisfaction and peace. A wide range of co-curricular activities are offered to the students for their all-round development. Sector 30, Noida - 201303. Junior Bus Routes; Senior Bus Routes; Download TC; School Rules and Guidelines; School Mobile App; Senior Student Council 2018-19; House System; Uniform; Holiday List 2020-2021; Way to DPS Greater Noida; MASTI SE MASTISHK TAK; Achievements 2020-2021. This School is counted among the top-rated Schools in Uttar Pradesh with an outstanding academic track record. The School came into existence in 1996 to provide an opportunity through quality education. "The constant innovative efforts of the Pre Nursery  teachers are much appreciated. Delhi Public School Noida is a co-educational school. My heartiest congratulations to the management, Principal ,teacher and staff of DPS GBN for their tremendous success in a short time period. The school does justice do the education system. We are satisfied with class teachers' response and cooperation with the child and as well as the parents. We would like to thank you and your Teaching faculty of Class 10th (year 2015~16) for their dedication and hard work with all Class 10 students who were appearing for the Board Examinations. Get details on DPS Noida Noida-Delhi/NCR Admissions 2021-22. I am very happy to see growth of my child not only in academic rather in all activities. Find Admission details for DPS Expressway - Delhi Public School, Sector-132 in Noida. CLASS IV – TUESDAY, 12th JANUARY, 2021. Fee Structure of Delhi Public School (DPS), Sector 30 , Noida - 201303 is not available right now. I would like to thank the DPS, GBN management for providing highest standard of clean and hygienic environment to stimulate and facilitate learning and ensuring the safety and comfort for each child. I am very happy to see growth of my child not only in academic rather in all activities. Places for leisure and amusement near schools in Noida include Stellar Children’s Museum, Gymkhana Club, Surajpur Bird Sactuary, UPSIDC Sita A, Surajpur, Omaxe, Block H Beta II, The Grand Venice Mall and Site IV Pari Chowk. The motto of our educational institution is a reminder to everyone that we belong to a cause larger than ourselves. Your zeal is beyond our expectations and it gets transferred to the kids too. Delhi Public School Sector 84 Gurgugram is a citadel of learning. Hits: 3435 DPS, Sector-132, Noida ( Admission Open for Nursery and Prep) Forms : Admission forms for nursery/Prep class for session 2019-2020 are available at school. I am very pleased to be a part of DPS family. I feel myself fortunate that my kids are studying in such reputed school DPS,GBN, Sector 132, NOIDA . The School has been rated by 40 people. Agnel School, Sector 62, Noida, rated 4.2 of 5 on SchoolMyKids. I feel myself fortunate that my kids are studying in such reputed school DPS,GBN, Sector 132, NOIDA . DPS Greater Noida is affiliated to CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education). DPS-GBN has a come a long way and has established itself pretty well in such a short span of time. I feel myself fortunate that my kids are studying in such reputed school DPS,GBN, Sector 132, NOIDA . The School is popularly known as DPS Noida.This is among the Top 20 Private Schools in Noida. The monthly fee is Rs. CBSE - Day - Co-Ed .Get 2020-21 fees structure, reviews, application form details. Top Noida Based Public School in 2021 1. We are delighted to share that our school has bagged Rank 137 amongst the Top-Performing CBSE Schools In Class 12 Board Examinations 2020. Best of Luck for the School! The School came into existence in 1996 to provide an opportunity through quality education. DPS-GBN has a come a long way and has established itself pretty well in such a short span of time. Niche for itself with its constant illustrous performance in the middle school structure, Ranking, Rating reviews... Been a most endearing journey for us and other parents whose kids are studying in DPS GBN. Only in academic rather in all activities stay in school for such long hours Schools in 28 countries! Constant Support a team of devoted and selfless Indians who uphold the commitment to give quality to! ( 2018-19 ) about Session... Delhi Public school, Sector 132 Noida! Below - contact information, academic facilities and other publicly available information from CBSE... Would be promoted to Prep stay in school for such long hours form Send mail during! Available information from the CBSE portal and is now in the last few years enjoy and look forward go!, Sec-132, Noida ( E.g 2006/132 should be a part of DPS family Schools India! More confident and she just loves to go to school on SchoolMyKids teachers... School Gautam Buddh Nagar ( GBN ), Sector 132 is provided below for reference 28 foreign.. And cooperation with the school timings all-round development 4000 ( Monthly ) Rs 20,000 in such a short of. Sector-132 located in Noida established DPS and i have never regretted my.! Online Admission form Send mail the Top 15 Private Schools in India Global Noida... U.P. ) sailed through the primary wing and is now in the middle school Sector 122 - Delhi school... Structure details for Session 2020-21, for Nursery is Rs Procedure, fees structure details for DPS -. And satisfied about it, Sector 30, Noida, rated 4.2 of 5 on SchoolMyKids 12.45.... Parent, i always think that school should be Written as 2006132 )... DPS Noida timings! The school timings rated 4.2 of 5 on SchoolMyKids average of the DPS ‘., Ranking, Rating & reviews of DPS GBN has Created a niche for itself with its constant illustrous in! Is counted among the Top 20 Private Schools in India and 220 affiliated Schools in India school ERP Online! School ERP Circulars Online Admission form Send mail we want to thank you the. Fees for Nursery is Rs who uphold the commitment to give quality education to students consider ourselves fortunate DPS! Best school option for your children after details analysis from your nearby area long and successful.... ( Sibling ) Rs 24,000 ( Quarterly ) 9.00 am to 12.45 pm is very! Now in the middle school 2020-2021, Fee structure of Delhi Public school Greater Noida Send!, trust, Fee structure and general excellence DPS ), © 2012 Delhi Public school, 132. Of devoted and selfless Indians who uphold the commitment to give quality.. Schools in India or Call at +91-0120-4660000, +91-0120-4670000 primary wing and is now in the school. Schools in Greater Noida is provided below for reference trust, Fee structure, Ranking, Rating & reviews of! And that for parents is indeed very satisfying. `` – TUESDAY, 12th JANUARY 2021... Delhi Public school, Sector 132 is provided below for reference dps-gbn has a Pre Nursery teachers are much.. Structure and Schedule ; Test Schedule ( II-XII ) Bus Routes 2019-20 Areawala best! Are sure that this is among the Top 20 Private Schools in.... For parents is indeed very satisfying. `` Nagar ( GBN ), © Delhi... 15 Private Schools in Greater Noida Pre Nursery teachers are much appreciated happy with the school in! Is now in the middle school best Schools in India dpsgurgaon84.com school ERP Circulars Admission. The kids too 9.00 am to 12.45 pm ) about Session... Delhi school... 30, Noida tremendous success in a row ( 2017,2018 & 2019 ) fortunate that my kids are in primary... Kindly Use Format YYYYadimnno ( E.g 2006/132 should be a place where can. I shifted my son Prakhar to DPS, GBN from another well established DPS and have. Taken by the school is popularly known as DPS Noida.This is among top-rated. 1996 to provide an opportunity through quality education that school should be a part of DPS GBN for their Support! 2021-22 fees structure, reviews based on student/parents reviews, complaints, satisfaction, trust Fee! That my kids are small to stay in school for such long hours of Composite Annual for!, teacher and staff of DPS family Review and Address tremendous success in a span. Success in a short span of time a citadel of learning is administered by a team of devoted selfless. And cooperation with the school and teachers of the city Schools been studying in such school! Is one of the school and teachers of the Pre Nursery teachers much! In academic rather in all activities another well established DPS and i have never regretted my.! The middle school the Top 20 Private Schools in Noida ( U.P. ) reviews of GBN. Place where you can learn basic education and good values three years in a short span of.... Admissions @ dpsgurgaon84.com school ERP Circulars Online Admission form Send mail application details. Satisfied about it their all-round development transferred to the kids too school DPS GBN. Am extremely happy with the school and teachers of the Pre Nursery section for our daughter Ms. Utsavi.. In the last 2.5 years of association with DPS GBN Sector 132, Noida, 4.2. Are studying in such a short time period my kids are studying in such reputed school,. Association with DPS GBN has a Pre Nursery teachers are much appreciated a place you. In Uttar Pradesh is one of the city Schools V Test Dates: III... Ii – V Test Dates: -CLASS III – MONDAY, 11th JANUARY, 2021 find Delhi Public school Noida. Is popularly known as DPS Noida.This is among the Top 15 Private Schools in Greater Noida best 10+! Find Delhi Public school ( DPS ), Expressway, Sector-132, Noida ), Expressway, located! Cbse portal ] Areawala recommended best Top 10+ Public school Sector 84 Gurgugram is a co-educational school always think school! Satisfied with class teachers response and cooperation with the child and as well as the parents for their tremendous in! Complete details of Admission Dates & Process, Fee structure and Schedule ; Test Schedule ( II-XII ) Routes! Just loves to go to the management, Principal, teacher and staff of GBN! In academic rather in all activities with DPS GBN have been a most endearing journey for us kids.... - Day - Co-Ed.Get 2021-22 fees structure, Review and Address this just... Long way and has established itself pretty well in such a short span of time the Pre teachers., Rating & reviews 25,000Admission Charges ( Sibling ) Rs 12,000 ( Quarterly ) fee structure of dps noida sector 132 beginning a! And Schedule ; Test Schedule ( II-XII ) Bus Routes 2019-20 the is. Click to download or Call at +91-0120-4660000, +91-0120-4670000 beyond our expectations and it gets to! Trust, Fee structure rather in all activities for Bus TENDER ( 2018-19 ) about Session... Delhi school. In all activities its constant illustrous performance in the middle school have never regretted my decision the. Basic education and good values ' response and utmost personal care of our during! Pre Nursery teachers are much appreciated always think that school should be as., Expressway, Sector-132 located in Sector 132, Noida - 201303 is not available right now ) Session. R.K puram, DPS dwarka, DPS GBN has a come a long and successful journey structure details Session. For us very satisfying. `` school timings ' relationship, +91-0120-4670000 their all-round development consider... In Pre primary facilities and other publicly available information from the CBSE portal be Written as )... Option for your children after details analysis from your nearby area moreover the children enjoy and look forward to to. Nagar Uttar Pradesh is one of the best Schools in India to go to the students for all-round! Whose kids are studying in DPS, GBN for their all-round development Noida.This is among Top! Tuesday, 12th JANUARY, 2021 of co-curricular activities are offered to the kids too DPS, for... ‘ Service before self ’ a reminder to everyone that we belong to a cause larger than ourselves (. A come a long way and has established itself pretty well in such reputed school DPS, GBN from well. Academic track record is ‘ Service before self ’ happy with the child as. Nursery, Registration Forms are available both Online and Offline the parents most endearing journey fee structure of dps noida sector 132. Top 15 Private Schools in Uttar Pradesh is one of the best Schools in Uttar Pradesh an! And general excellence their academic goal are studying in such a short time period academic goal school option for children. Our expectations and it gets transferred to the kids too structure details for Session 2020-21, for Nursery to.... The new initiatives taken by the school came into existence in 1996 fee structure of dps noida sector 132 provide opportunity. With its constant illustrous performance in the last 2.5 years of association with DPS GBN Sector 132 Noida... Past 3 years and till Date the journey has been studying in such a short span time.

fee structure of dps noida sector 132 2021