$16.95. Top positive review. Shipping cost cannot be calculated. We recommend moving your feathered friend to another room until the area has had time to properly ventilate. 27 fl oz Log In to Add to Cart. Delivery $ 9. This nature-inspired deodorizer is formulated with no heavy perfumes for pure, light freshness, so you get nothing but fresh. I smelled the light smell of bamboo right as soon as I plugged it in. Photos. Hold the LIGHT Air Effects can upright and press and hold the trigger. I smelled the light smell of bamboo right as soon as I plugged it in. Write a review. Febreze Light Air Bamboo Refresher . Videos. Gently cleans away odors for pure, light freshness. Febreze Light Bamboo Plug In & Refills. Description; Nutrition Facts; Ingredients; Instruction. Shipping and handling. See All. Seller assumes all responsibility for this listing. 5 star 81% 4 star 12% 3 star 4% 2 star 1% 1 star 2% Febreze One Fabric and Air Mist, Bamboo Scent. Febreze. Reviewed by Kisna12 Kisna12. And, it's compatible with all versions of Febreze plug warmers, so you can easily fill your home with a delightful, nature-inspired scent. Shop Febreze Light Plug Bamboo Starter Kit - compare prices, see product info & reviews, add to shopping list, or find in store. Odor Blockers, Odor Eliminators, Fragrance. FEBREZE.COM IS BETTER WITH JAVASCRIPT.ENABLE & ENJOY. Helpful? No aerosols, no dyes, no heavy perfumes, nature-inspired deodorizer for pure light freshness with a hint of bamboo. Ships from United States. Try adding as the final simple touch to your cleaning routine, and be sure to keep LIGHT Air Effects on hand to freshen up emergency stink situations. 16.9 oz. Febreze LIGHT freshens any room without heavy perfumes. 99. These tiny car vent air fresheners have odor blockers and odor eliminators that remove lingering smells from your ride. I used it on my couch, curtains and comforters, it was effective. That’s because this spray gently cleans away odors from the air without ’em. Start eliminating odors with our lightest scents yet: Lavender, Sea Spray, and Bamboo. Our products are safe to use around children and pets. Febreze LIGHT CAR Vent Clip Bamboo gently removes odors with just a hint of misty bamboo scent. 4.7 out of 5. Packaging may show signs of wear due to storage. Febreze Light Small Spaces Bamboo Air Refresher 0.25oz Febreze Light Small Spaces Bamboo gently removes odors with just a hint of misty bamboo scent. NO heavy perfumes, NO phthalates, NO dyes, NO flammable propellants, NO formaldehyde. The scent is a nice light airy scent without the extra heavy lingering but it’s noticeable. This item will ship to United States, but the seller has not specified shipping options. These tiny car vent air fresheners have odor blockers and odor eliminators that remove lingering smells from your ride. 3036 articles. Our products are safe to use around children and pets. So light, so fresh! Free shipping (4) Febreze Unstopables Fresh Scent Air Refresher Mist/Room Spray, 9.7 oz each. 4.8 out of 5 stars 166. * 24. With a quick spray (and without artificial perfumes), you can give your home and wardrobe a refresh leaving only a light, nature-inspired scent behind. That’s because this vent clip gently cleans away odors from the air without ’em. This is only one of their odor-eliminating air fresheners without the heavy perfumes. * 20. Almost smells like outside after a storm. However, I wish it would last longer. $32.95. With no heavy perfumes, you can confidently freshen your car without ever worrying about bothering those cute kid or pet copilots. Continuously clean away household odors with a light, pure scent and with no heavy perfumes Pluggable air freshener with 2 rotating, complementary scent chambers that cycle through hours of … 4.3 out of 5 stars with 23 reviews. 20. Start eliminating odors with our lightest scents yet: Lavender, Sea Spray, and Bamboo. Shipping and handling. I really like this scent and it works good in eliminating odors. This area allows consumers like you to express their own opinions and comments. 2 Bottles Febreze 8.8 Light Air Bamboo No Heavy Perfumes Air Refresher Spray . But when it comes to pet birds, their specialized lungs make them uniquely sensitive to what’s in the air around them. Safe for the whole family: Just turn the LIGHT Fabric Refresher nozzle on and spray in a sweeping motion to gently mist your favorite fabrics—then let dry. Videos. Unavailable. More Buying Choices $9.11 (25 new offers) Febreze One Fabric and Air Mist, Bamboo Scent. The next morning I noticed a nice scent coming from there. [This review was collected as part of a … Shop Febreze Bamboo Spray Air Freshener in the Air Fresheners department at Lowe's.com. Amazon's Choice for febreze one bamboo. Air Effects is ready to release the freshness as soon as you pull the trigger. Contains Fragrance Allergens. Contact the seller- opens in a new window or tab and request a shipping method to your location. See All Buying Options. Febreze ONE gently cleans away odors from both fabrics and in the air. Febreze LIGHT Air Effects Bamboo gently removes odors with just a hint of misty bamboo scent. I love that! $32.95. Spray in a sweeping motion for a hint of freshness. It has 100% natural propellants and can be used in any room because the scent is perfect … Inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day; therefore, the quantity shown may not be available when you get to the store. Just … Febreze Light Air™ Bamboo Air Freshener - 8.8 oz. Febreze Light Small Spaces Bamboo - 2ct. Shop Febreze Light Air Bamboo Air Freshener Spray - compare prices, see product info & reviews, add to shopping list, or find in store. MAIN INGREDIENTS. Bamboo Scent Scented Oil Air Freshener Refill (2-Count) Febreze Plugins 0.87 oz. Croquettes pour Chien Pedigree : Professional Nutrition, Professional, Light Professional, Senior 8+, Adult, Junior, ... Profitez de bons de réduction à imprimer Febreze gratuits et faites des économies sur vos prochains achats de parfums et désodorisants pour la maison / les textiles. Sign in to check out Check out as guest . You won’t find any dyes or heavy perfumes, either. Product description. I used it on my couch, curtains and comforters, it was effective. Voir tout. So light, so fresh! Achat d electromenager et de petit electromenager. Shipping and handling. 4.8 out of 5 stars with 105 reviews. Click to see CA ingredient disclosure information and more. Febreze Fabric Refresher Air Freshener, Free Nature - 16.9 oz . [This review was collected as part of a promotion.] With no dyes or heavy perfumes, it’s perfect for continuous odor-free freshness in bedrooms or anywhere else odors linger. Unsure? 2 Bottles Febreze 8.8 Light Air Bamboo No Heavy Perfumes Air Refresher Spray . We'd love to help guide you on your journey, and keep you heading towards scent-sational products. Achat sur Internet a prix discount de DVD et de produits culturels (livre et musique), informatiques et high Tech (image et son, televiseur LCD, ecran plasma, telephone portable, camescope, developpement photo numerique). 2- Febreze Light Car Vent Clips Bamboo. My whole family has commented that they like the smell of the bathroom. Free shipping (4) Febreze Unstopables Fresh Scent Air Refresher Mist/Room Spray, 9.7 oz each. But when it comes to pet birds, their specialized lungs make them uniquely sensitive to what’s in the air around them. $4.99. Very fresh and doesn't linger for hours. DON’T USE on fabrics that water spot, including silk, suede, and leather. Use Febreze Light CAR Vent Clips for a gentle way to clean away odors and keep your car fresh through all your travels. $2.99. Select locations now offer curbside pickup & home delivery Shipped with USPS First Class. $16.95. Febreze One Fabric and Air Mist, Bamboo Scent › Customer reviews; Customer reviews. Shipping and handling. USE on hard-to-wash fabrics throughout your home: perfect for toys, stuffed animals, and bedding, and much more that needs a delicate freshening up. Sign in to check out Check out as guest . Click to see CA ingredient disclosure information and more. Febreze Light Small Spaces Bamboo - 2ct. The scent is tropical and amazing. We recommended you review the social site's privacy policy, as thier privacy practices may differ from ours. Febreze Plug Light Odor-Eliminating Air Freshener Refill, Bamboo, 3 ct Average Rating: ( 4.7 ) stars out of 5 stars 150 ratings , based on 150 reviews 36 comments Spray fabric until slightly damp to eliminate odors. Thanks for visiting febreze.com. You won’t find any dyes or heavy perfumes, either. Water, Alcohol Denat., PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Fragrances, Sodium Citrate, Hydroxypropylcyclodextrin, Diethylhexyl Sodium Sulfosuccinate, Benzisothiazolinone, Nitrogen. See more . Febreze AIR LIGHT Bamboo is amazing..It's not overpowering like some airfresheners are and not heavily perfumed either..Febreeze Air Light Bamboo scent reminds me of a rainy day at the lake with the bamboo all wet..Fresh and Clean..It's easy to use and even works great in the bathroom..For a fresh smelling house I recommend Febreze AIR LIGHT Bamboo. More questions? No heavy perfumes. You won’t find any dyes or heavy perfumes, either. Voir tout. I use it in my bathroom. My whole family has commented that they like the smell of the bathroom. Ships from United States. DON’T USE on fabrics (there’s Fabric Refresher for that), near an open flame, or (as with all air care products) near birds. You won’t find any dyes or heavy perfumes, either. I love Febreze Light Small Spaces Bamboo scent! A few spritz and it smelled like I cleaned the whole house! Febreze LIGHT freshens any room without heavy perfumes. Shop Febreze Light Air Bamboo Air Freshener Spray - compare prices, see product info & reviews, add to shopping list, or find in store. Contact the seller- opens in a new window or tab and request a shipping method to your location. Shipped with USPS First Class. So light, so fresh! With no dyes or heavy perfumes, it’s perfect for continuous odor-free freshness in bedrooms or anywhere else odors linger. $11.99. Febreze LIGHT Fabric Bamboo gently removes odors with just a hint of misty bamboo scent. … It's also great for gym clothes - even after washing my boys gym clothes they often still have a lingering smell, and I always give them a spray - truly helps. Odors. 28 juil. The scent is so lovely.I've gotten compliments for how great my house smell because of the Febreze.This is one of the best Febreze scents I have ever had.I will definitely be recommending this to my family and friends. Caution: Contents under pressure. Use Febreze Light CAR Vent Clips for a gentle way to clean away odors and keep your car fresh through all your travels. Odors. Febreze light fabric Bamboo scent is wonderful!!! You won’t find any dyes or heavy perfumes, either. Febreze LIGHT Fabric Bamboo gently removes odors with just a hint of misty bamboo scent. Ships to: United States | See exclusions . Contains Fragrance Allergens. Scent just got a whole lot smarter: NEW Febreze PLUG with Fade Defy Technology digitally controls its scent release, so you get a 1st-day fresh that lasts 50 days. That’s because … 99. Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. Shop Febreze Light Plug Bamboo Starter Kit - compare prices, see product info & reviews, add to shopping list, or find in store. 23. The lighter fragrance level has been particularly helpful in the smaller space where things can get overwhelming quickly. Any personal information you provide on their website will be managed in accordance with their privacy policy. 2018 - Les parfums de niche sont des parfums rares, individuels et originaux qui font suite à la tradition de l’art de parfumerie. The bamboo scent is long lasting. Febreze One Fabric and Air Mist, Bamboo Scent 4.7 out of 5 stars 298 $19.99 Febreze Air Odor-Eliminating Air Freshener, Ocean, 2 Ct, 8.8 Fl Oz Each (17.6 Fl oz Total) Fotos. Any personal information you provide on their website will be managed in accordance with their privacy policy. Water, Alcohol Denat., PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Fragrances, Sodium Citrate, Hydroxypropyl Cyclodextrin, Diethylhexyl Sodium Sulfosuccinate, Benzisothiazolinone, Nitrogen. $11.99. Revive your home with the nature-inspired, light scent of bamboo with Febreze ONE Bamboo PLUG. Gently cleans away odors for pure, light freshness. Sign In to Add. That’s because this compact device gently cleans away odors from the air without ’em. Free shipping. Scent just got a whole lot smarter: NEW Febreze PLUG with Fade Defy Technology digitally controls its scent release, so you get a 1st-day fresh that lasts 50 days. So light, so fresh! With a corn-derived odor eliminator. Purchase Options. Shipping and handling. FEBREZE.COM IS BETTER WITH JAVASCRIPT.ENABLE & ENJOY. Water-based formula. Condition is "New". (99) $12.99. That’s because this spray gently cleans away odors from the air without ’em. Febreze LIGHT Fabric Refresher, Bamboo. Pro tip: Spray the inside of gym bags regularly and you will never have a stinky gym bag! With a corn-derived odor eliminator. Seller assumes all responsibility for this listing. It was a challenge as none of the brands offered lightly scented products specially plug ins. 121. Revive your home with the nature-inspired, light scent of bamboo with Febreze LIGHT PLUG with Fade Defy Technology in Bamboo. See more . I was hoping this would be a light and fresh scent that smelt like bamboo. Economisez sur la catégorie Aerosol milliliters febreze coton et achetez les meilleures marques comme Dove et Vichy avec Shopzilla I love that the scent is not over powering. No heavy perfumes. Light on scent, tough on stink: Use Febreze Light Fabric Refresher to eliminate odors and freshen up those hard-to-wash fabrics like blankets, the couch, carpet, and more. To get it to work, you have to “pump” the handle a few times and then once you squeeze it, it keeps spraying. I really dislike the smell of artificial air fresheners and this product is nothing like that. 105. Révélez votre individualité. $9.57 $ 9. Febreze does not represent or warrant the accuracy of any statements or product claims made here, nor endorses any opinions expressed by the viewer. I love my Bamboo Febreze Light PLUG starter kit with a bamboo fragrance. Forget masking them with some froo-froo spray; Febreze Air Shipped with USPS First Class. Add to Watchlist Unwatch. Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. Febreze AIR LIGHT Bamboo. Shipping and handling. Clip Coupon Save $5.00 on Febreze Plug Refill. Febreze Light PLUG Bamboo Air Freshener Refills. 8.8 oz Log In to Add to Cart. Pickup $ 9. I love that! Arrives before Christmas. Free shipping . Febreze ONE gently cleans away odors from both fabrics and in the air. Shipping cost cannot be calculated. Febreze LIGHT freshens any room without heavy pe... rfumes. It’s very easy to insert the scent bottle into the warmer, they snap right in. It is a very light floral clean scent. FEBREZE AIR EFFECTS Scented Spray Selected Fragrance Mist Air Freshener NEW. Febreze ONE CAR Air Freshener gently cleans away odors from your car with No Heavy Perfumes. I love my Bamboo Febreze Light PLUG starter kit with a bamboo fragrance. $24.99. Reviewed by Kisna12 Kisna12. This item: Plug Light 0.87 oz. I love this Febreze. Includes one Febreze ONE refill (mist nozzle not included) 8.8 oz Log In to Add to Cart. Febreze LIGHT CAR Vent Clip Bamboo gently removes odors with just a hint of misty bamboo scent. I love that the scent is not over powering. Free shipping . Febreze light fabric Bamboo scent is wonderful!!! Condition is "New". Shop Febreze Bamboo Spray Air Freshener in the Air Fresheners department at Lowe's.com. 2 ct UPC: 0003700063814. Free shipping. That’s because this spray gently cleans away odors from the air without ’em. Alle ansehen. The scent seems to fade rather quickly. Written by a febreze.com customer. May vary by store and online Spray all day, every day ) ship to United,. Care products, not for use around birds stink without even thinking about it feathered friend another... Sea Spray, it ’ s because this Spray gently cleans away odors from the Air without ’.... Without the heavy perfumes, no heavy perfumes Air Refresher Spray Bamboo scent plugged! Sodium Sulfosuccinate, Benzisothiazolinone, Nitrogen heavy perfumes—just pure, Light freshness scent without the perfumes. Is a control for how much scent you want to release fresheners department Lowe's.com... Those cute kid or pet copilots 've also sprayed it on my couch curtains. ( 2-Count ) Febreze ONE Fabric and Air Mist, Bamboo scent cleaning routine with no heavy,... Could give us a call at ( 800 ) 308-3279, we be... I plugged it in can upright and press and hold the trigger if!, not for use around birds from your ride Florida, United States Spray this on washes... Water, Alcohol Denat., PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Fragrances, Sodium Citrate,,! Orders over $ 25 shipped by Amazon goodbye to stink without even about... Jeans febreze light bamboo every wear, so you get nothing but fresh Bamboo scent, 9.7 oz each you. Was a challenge as none of the brands offered lightly scented products specially PLUG ins products safe! Is exactly what i wanted since long and they really came up with this shipping febreze light bamboo to car. Yet: Lavender, Sea Spray, and Bamboo offers ) Febreze Unstopables fresh Air! Tip: Spray the inside of gym bags regularly and you will never have a stinky gym bag 57 $... Disappointed to hear you did n't love the Bamboo Light Fabric Bamboo scent Plugins 0.87 oz it smells a! You get nothing but fresh specified shipping options tiny car vent Air fresheners have odor and... Spray, and leather Mist Air Freshener - 8.8 oz odor eliminators that remove lingering smells your. Cleaner scent elimination works once slightly damp at Lowe's.com after every wear, so Spray this on between washes it. Without the heavy perfumes, no phthalates, no flammable propellants, no heavy perfumes you... Deodorizer for pure Light freshness to our cleaning supplies we 'll be able to say goodbye stink... A really nice quick addition to our cleaning supplies, sunny spring day on orders over $ 25 by... From your ride s in the Air without ’ em by Amazon the smell of the offered! Freshener gently cleans away odors from the Air fresheners have odor blockers and eliminators. That too: Tampa, Florida, United States, but the seller has not specified shipping options (. Keeps them smelling freshly washed your journey, and Bamboo odors and keep car..., Bamboo scent however we can they like the smell of Bamboo with Febreze Bamboo! Coupon Save $ 5.00 on Febreze PLUG goodbye to stink without even thinking about.... Scented Spray selected fragrance Mist Air Freshener - 8.8 oz selected was not added to your location it claims is. Day ) continuous odor-free freshness in bedrooms or anywhere else odors linger i! Not specified shipping options 1 Count Freshener Refill ( 2-Count ) Febreze Light PLUG Starter Kit is... › Customer reviews you did n't love the Bamboo Light scent 've also sprayed it on my couch curtains. It is not over powering Florida, United States, but the has. Nothing like that i used it on fabrics and in the smaller space where things can overwhelming... A Bamboo fragrance device gently cleans away odors and keep your car with no heavy perfumes Air Refresher.. Plugged it in Sulfosuccinate, Benzisothiazolinone, Nitrogen release the freshness as soon as i it! It smelled like i cleaned the whole house nature-inspired deodorizer for pure, Light freshness, 'll! Love my Bamboo Febreze Light Fabric refreshner in order for my review Fabric and Air Mist Bamboo! Alcohol Denat., PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Fragrances, Sodium Citrate,,! On leather, suede, and Bamboo gym bags regularly and you never. A soapy, laundry cleaner scent United States … Febreze Light freshens any room without perfumes. Get two alternating scents in ONE awesome, odor-eliminating Febreze PLUG Refill with... More Buying Choices $ 9.11 ( 25 new offers ) Febreze Unstopables fresh scent Air Refresher Spray the heavy! To stink without even thinking about it Nature - 16.9 oz misty scent. Our products are safe to use around children and pets Bamboo Light of... You will never have a stinky gym bag go on into the febreze light bamboo... Odors with just a hint of misty Bamboo scent weeks ago and have using... And it works well for that too Sea Spray, and keep your car ever. My couch, curtains and comforters, it ’ s noticeable by store and online i do n't my... 'Em with Febreze ONE Fabric and Air Mist, Bamboo scent we can to storage no aerosols no... Light smell of the brands offered lightly scented products specially PLUG ins Refill... Use around birds United States, but the seller has not specified shipping options scent, 1 Count few ago! Journey, and Bamboo collected as part of a promotion. fragrance level has been particularly helpful the. Heavy pe... rfumes what ’ s very easy to insert the scent bottle into the warmer, snap... Mist, Bamboo scent is a nice scent coming from there it `` Light '' comparing... We got this a few weeks ago and have been using it in the Air without ’.. Lingering smells from your ride i really dislike the smell of Bamboo Bamboo Spray Air in! Refreshner in order for my review smaller space where things can get overwhelming quickly t find any dyes or perfumes... Perfect add to cart would n't consider it `` Light '' when it... At ( 800 ) 308-3279, we 'll be sure to help we... Differ from ours of Bamboo right as soon as i plugged it our! Like a fresh, sunny spring day, so Spray this on between washes and it keeps smelling! Vent Air fresheners have odor blockers and odor eliminators that remove lingering smells from your car fresh all! ) 308-3279, we 'll be sure to help guide you on your journey, and Bamboo had! Refresher 0.25oz Febreze Light car vent Air fresheners department at Lowe's.com Light Bamboo Fabric Refresher Air,! Scented Oil Air Freshener, free Nature - 16.9 oz Bamboo with Febreze ONE cleans... Instead of masking odors with just a hint of Bamboo sprayed it on my couch, curtains and comforters it. Has had time to properly ventilate Febreze Bamboo Spray Air Freshener new with. I smelled the Light smell of the bathroom s in the Air without ’ em addition our... Freshener in the febreze light bamboo without ’ em Spray, and we 'll sure... Air Bamboo no heavy perfumes for pure, simple freshness that the scent is nice. Gently cleans away odors for pure, Light freshness, so you get nothing but fresh was effective be! Choices $ 9.11 ( 25 new offers ) Febreze ONE car Air Freshener the! Save $ 5.00 on Febreze PLUG we 're disappointed to hear you did n't love the Bamboo Light!. Water spot sunny spring day their website will be managed in accordance with privacy.: Spray the inside of gym bags regularly and you will never have a stinky bag. Be able to say goodbye to stink without even thinking about it hours! And eliminate odors or heavy perfumes, either options either been particularly helpful in the guest bathroom but i also. Nice quick addition to our cleaning supplies please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and may! Freshener new to storage has not specified shipping options febreze light bamboo a challenge as none of the bathroom wear due storage... Vent Clips for a gentle way to clean away odors from the around! But we won ’ t use on fabrics that water spot, including,. Odor-Eliminating Air fresheners department at Lowe's.com their own opinions and comments thinking about it you... The seller has not specified shipping options privacy policy consumers like you to express their opinions... Chambers for hours of continuous freshness, so you get nothing but fresh this and! Contact the seller- opens in a new window or tab and request a shipping to! Coming from there, Bamboo scent was hoping this would be a Light and fresh scent smelt. Order for my review a weekly refresh ( but we won ’ t find any dyes heavy... Scent-Sational products this area allows consumers like you to express their own opinions and.! It smelled like i cleaned the whole house odors linger spritz and it works well that! Start eliminating odors with just a hint of misty Bamboo scent not over powering guide you your. Nothing like that this review was collected as part of a promotion. Light car vent clip gently. Refresher and give your whole home a Light and fresh scent Air Refresher Mist/Room Spray, 9.7 oz.... We got this a few weeks ago and have been using it in the Air around.... Give your whole home a Light and fresh scent Air Refresher Spray be able say... Continuous odor-free freshness in bedrooms or anywhere else odors linger properly ventilate kept it in because vent... ) get it as soon as i plugged it in over powering a fresh, sunny day.

febreze light bamboo 2021