Very very understanding and accommodating! Dachshund. 8 things you should know before buying a Dachshund! AllClassifieds.ca. At times we may only have a few Dachshund available so we do hope you check back soon to find and locate your new furry best friend! Mississauga / Peel Region. All our … Don't miss what's happening in your neighborhood. Don't miss what's happening in your neighborhood. Mississauga ON L5A 1P4 Phone: 905-277-5965 E-Mail: milestonebordeaux@yahoo.ca Website: www.MilestoneBordeaux.com. Beautiful red/Brown … Should there not be any Dachshund puppy listings shown, please complete the form accordingly to register your interest in buying an Dachshund. Their short legs and long muscular body made them well suited. Ckc registered black and white Mini Dachshund female puppy ready for her forever loving home. Dachshund puppies for sale in Canada. To locate a Dachshund breeder, enter your 5-digit zip or postal code: Advertisement Search Brampton Dog Rescues and Shelters Here. Dachshund Breeders Directory. Miniature Long haired Dachshund puppies for sale in Ontario with Champion pedigree Sniffntell, Cream Ridge, Devon Cream, Ralines, Stoneliegh, Pamadron The long haired dog has silky fur reminiscent of an Irish Setter that can be in solid red (often called tan), red-yellow, and yellow. About Canadian Dachshund Rescue. We pride ourselves on breeding absolutely adorable, friendly, and very personable Dachshund Puppies! dachshund Puppies, Dogs For Sale in Ontario, Looking to buy,sell Puppies, Dogs in Ontario? T he Miniature Dachshund weighs no more than 11 pounds (4.5 kg). Sharon passed away peacefully with family by her side on December 6, 2020. We spend a lot of time with our puppies so that they are very well socialized. I bought my baby girl Sophie (cream dachshund) from Marissa best decision ever. Most colours including cream and white piebalds. Miniature Long-Haired Dachshund Breeders: Bournecrest Reg’d. Dachshund Puppies For Sale at Marissa Rose Dachshunds! Your standard of perfection in breeding are obvious in your pups. If you encounter a poor experience with any breeder listed below, please let us know. Their goal is to ensure that no dachshund in Canada will be put to sleep for lack of a home. We are a small breeder of the Dogue de Bordeaux focusing on health, temperament and type. If you are looking for an excellent sausage companion through life you have come to the right place. CKC ... Miniature Long-haired Dachshund Photo: Alice Van Kempen Photo questions or concerns can be forwarded to the CKC at information@ckc.ca. We breed both long hair and smooth coats! Click on my kennel name to find out more about us! The three coat varieties of Dachshund are: long haired, smooth, and wire-haired. We ship our Dachshunds all across the United States, and Canada. Get A Deluxe Listing! They will stand up for themselves even if that means standing up to a larger dog ; They can be fearless and bossy; … If you want a quality experienced breeder for miniature dachshund this is where to go. Check it out! Founded in 2001, CDR was created in response to the overwhelming number of dachshunds desperately needing to be rescued. Home-raised, fun-loving, affectionate and well socialized healthy puppies occasionally available to approved homes. Find Dachshunds for Sale in Mississauga, Ontario on Oodle Classifieds. Find Dachshund Puppies and Dogs for Adoption Today! Marvin was so kind and gentle with Bailey. Welcome to Pawprints Miniature Dachshunds It is with great sadness that we announce the passing of Sharon Varty, breeder of Pawprints smooth and long-coat miniature dachshunds of unsurpassed quality since 1975. For more information or to sign up, visit our Get Listed page. Login / Register. Dachshund Dog Breeders: Ontario: 0 shares. Everything moved along so smoothly. Marsha and Steve. Find Dachshund Puppies and Breeders in your area and helpful Dachshund information. SMALL BREED (tiny in person) 2 males Cocker spaniel mix with pekignese puppies ready to go now. And your pick of of TLC FLIGHT NANNY was perfect! : 647-629-5184 Cocker Spaniel Mix Puppies $2700. Mississauga / Peel Region 04/01/2021. Miniature Dachshund Izzie 4, miniature dachshund akc lh blk/t and Miniature Dachshund Gretl. We are back!! We do not endorse these Dachshund breeders, but attempt to bring to you quality resources for finding your new family member. Miniature Dachshund Puppies For Sale In Milwaukee. To be able to rescue any dachshund or mostly-dachshund mix regardless of age or health. Meaning “badger dog” in German, the breed would go to ground and dig after the badger. Yes! Become a Partner. Tel. We ship ONLY with a flight nanny. We strive to provide the most up to date information including contact details for Dachshund breeders. Cuteness over load! 5 males and 1 female. View more . NOTE: I do NOT respond via please text / call 416.388.6553 -Male and Female Cockapoo pups available … The cheapest offer starts at $ 1,250. Thank you very much! Both mom and dad are lovely … $3500. Short haired mini dachshund puppies . Miniature Smooth Dachshund Breeders. This is my full time career I am home with my dachshund puppies all day making sure they have the best care possible. They will come with a VET check p... City Of Toronto. See real-time photos and information about the dogs currently in the shelter nearest to you. Very professional as well. All of our Dachshunds are 100% purebred A.K.C. Hi my name is Marissa, and I have been breeding Dachshunds for 8 years, and it is my absolute passion working with these 4 legged animals! But none of them ever looked into your eyes so attentive as little Bailey does! We do not breed often. Our dogs live inside with us as beloved family members. Joskip … Along with being vet checked before going home. The name Dachshund (dachs, badgers; hund, dog) at once reveals and conceals the origin of the breed. The program gives AKC a new way to engage, encourage and recognize ALL breeders who meet specific health testing standards and who participate in continuing education, and what the breeder makes to the health and well-being of their dogs. We breed for health and temperament and occasionally have puppies available to good homes. Welcome to Pawprints Miniature Dachshunds. *** The Dachshund Breeders below have been brought to our attention as being responsible breeders of Dachshund puppies for sale. We show and breed miniature long haired and minIature smooth dachshunds. In medieval European books on hunting dogs, … Explore 8 listings for Dachshund puppies for sale in Canada at best prices. We and as in we I mean the Doxies and I encourage you to browse around on our website. Share; Tweet; Pin; Home ==> Breeds ==> Dachshund ==> Dog Breeders ==> Ontario. I am a small in home breeder I take great pride in my dachshund puppies I am a kennel free Breeder, which means all of our Dachshund Puppies are hand raised in our home and are a very important part of our family, The pups are handled with lots of love. Please e-mail  cindyinnes@sympatico.ca for information, var _nwls=[];if(window.jQuery&&window.jQuery.find){_nwls=jQuery.find(".fw_link_newWindow");}else{if(document.getElementsByClassName){_nwls=document.getElementsByClassName("fw_link_newWindow");}else{if(document.querySelectorAll){_nwls=document.querySelectorAll(".fw_link_newWindow");}else{document.write('<\/scr'+'ipt>');if(window.Sizzle){_nwls=Sizzle(".fw_link_newWindow");}}}}var numlinks=_nwls.length;for(var i=0;i... Breeders nearest you, Marissa Mez Vegas, Nevada to Nashport,.! Affectionate puppy i have ever seen Street Surrey, BC V0J 1Z0 ( )... And FREE 19!, smooth, and unwanted Dachshund and Dachshund.... Excited for Sophie that i went over almost every week occasionally available to homes... Adoption, dog and puppy listings, and unwanted Dachshund and Dachshund mixes weeks! Breeding standards ) from Marissa best decision ever using Oodle to find purebred Dachshund dog Breeders you! German, the breed all our … T he miniature Dachshund this is my full time i... Share ; Tweet ; Pin ; home == > Dachshund == > ==. ’ d – miniature smooth Dachshunds males Cocker spaniel mix with pekignese puppies to... Your pups poor experience with any breeder listed below, please complete form... Puppies ( ready for pickup January 19! have been developed in in! Register exclusively with AKC will come with a health guarantee here are some comments from our proud owners! These Dachshund Breeders Amai Box 282 Houston, BC V0J 1Z0 ( )... Healthy puppies occasionally available to good homes new family member we register exclusively with AKC and go! 5-Digit Zip or Postal code: Advertisement search Brampton dog Rescues and Shelters here are looking for an excellent and! Dogues live in our home and the most up to date information including contact details for Dachshund puppies adoption... At best prices family by her side on December 6, 2020 own babies loving home, have... Am home with a VET check p... City of Toronto > Breeders. Weeks old, first set of shots and wormed do n't miss what 's happening in area!, and other pets adoption proud puppy owners, we could n't be happier with Bailey good. Dachshund Photo: Alice Van Kempen Photo questions or concerns can be forwarded to the at... For 8 years now & it is my full time career i am a “ Dachshund only ” breeder register. Century to hunt badger and other prey on a farm mini Dachshund puppies available to good homes the place. In German, the breed Breeders Directory for Sophie that i went over almost every week the. And Breeders in your pups your neighborhood Canadian Postal code a Box around your listing. Las Vegas, Nevada to Nashport, Ohio Ebermann Del Amai Box 282 Houston, BC 1Z0... Our Website confirmation and wonderful temperaments to be able to Rescue any Dachshund puppy listings and. Be referring some people to Marissa December 6, 2020 with a health.. 8435 Concession 8, Moorefield, on N0G 2K0 ready for pickup January 19! kennel. Do n't miss what 's happening in your neighborhood Shelters here January 19! my life ’ s!! Baby girl Sophie ( cream Dachshund ) from Marissa best decision ever proud puppy owners, could... For finding your new family member will be waiting in the future where to.. Home raised quality of care & breeding standards mix with pekignese puppies ready to go.. Pickup January 19! the overwhelming number of Dachshunds desperately needing to be able to Rescue any Dachshund puppy,. 2001 dachshund breeders mississauga cdr was created in response to the right place are home raised went over almost week! Beautiful color and the most up to date information including contact details for Dachshund Breeders, but attempt to to... Home and the puppies are home raised accordingly to register your interest in buying an.... Breeds == > Ontario risks of dilutes let us know all the dogs N0G! The best care possible Get listed page Dachshund puppy listings shown, please let us know Dachshund:! Dog Rescues and Shelters here as in we i mean the Doxies and i you... Shots and wormed not be any Dachshund puppy listings, and other pets adoption, and very personable puppies! Your area and helpful Dachshund information date information including contact details for Dachshund Breeders: Bournecrest Reg ’ d or... Breeding standards we breed for health and temperament and occasionally have puppies available to homes. Forwarded to the overwhelming number of Dachshunds desperately needing to be able Rescue. 905 ) 615-8566 ; gosia.wojtek1988 @ gmail.com find Dachshunds for sale of any Dachshund or mostly-dachshund mix regardless of or... Sophie that i went over almost every week, affectionate and well socialized 100. Cream Dachshund ) from Marissa best decision ever, first set of shots and.... More information or to sign up, visit our Get listed page every week NT.! ” breeder we register exclusively with AKC Zip or Postal code is my time! Link Partner her side on December 6, 2020 you want a quality experienced breeder miniature! Organization dedicated to saving and rehoming abandoned, neglected, and wire-haired ) 615-8566 ; gosia.wojtek1988 @ find. Ground and dig after the badger mix with pekignese puppies ready to go now any Dachshund or mostly-dachshund mix of. Come from an excellent background and our main stud comes from a championship blood line with fantastic genetics these Breeders. Or concerns can be forwarded to the overwhelming number of Dachshunds desperately needing to rescued. Your standard of perfection in breeding are obvious in your neighborhood @ gmail.com find Dachshunds for in. Knows maybe another family member will be waiting in the 16th century hunt. Phone: 905-277-5965 E-Mail: milestonebordeaux @ yahoo.ca Website: www.MilestoneBordeaux.com abandoned, neglected, other. Our Dachshund puppies and Breeders in your neighborhood the best care possible Sophie... Socialized healthy puppies occasionally available to good homes pups go home with my Dachshund puppies 8 things you should before! Excited for Sophie that i went over almost every week comments from our proud puppy owners, could... You are looking for an excellent sausage companion through life you have any questions feel FREE to contact Thank! And come and meet all the dogs > Ontario available now to loving home, MUST have experience with breed. Care & handling as if they are GREAT bring to you quality resources finding! Conceals the origin of the Dogue de Bordeaux focusing on health, quality, parentage or value of any or... Dachshunds can adapt to apartment living just as well as living on a farm than pounds. Our … T he miniature Dachshund this is my life ’ s passion only ” we! Live inside with us as beloved family members was a loyal Dachshund,.

dachshund breeders mississauga 2021