He never exited the ride. D&D Beyond The accidents continued into the early 2000s, including a collision on the Big Thunder Mountain Railroad that killed one guest and maimed several others. Its perverted thing to do, I know this but I was also 18 at the time and horny teenagers are going to be horny teenagers. Corruptus. Nosleep is a place for authors to share their original horror stories. Happiest Place in Earth. This was just a very heart-breaking experience for me. That might explain why there were no parent complaints; maybe these children were sold. I waved goodbye to my friend as he left me to my own devices. Good day all. It does seem bizarre that such a wealthy corporation would have a poor standard of maintenance. That was until I got a new manager, we are going to call him Frank…because fuck Frank. We came back out and it was about 9 pm. Disney creepypasta A Tape from Treasure Island. Let's hope the Disney cult won't recognize my face and kidnap me to use me as a next sacrifice... Edit: the link to the Disney sacrificing story, http://www.reddit.com/r/nosleep/comments/25be39/working_at_disney/. I mean even down to the size of their tits and the shade of lipstick that they use. Looks like you're using new Reddit on an old browser. The work itself was pretty simple: loading guests onto the rides, making sure that all the riders are secure, and then controlling the attraction from the "dashboard". Disney creepypasta A Few Suggestions. As has been covered in the media, one person was killed and several injured in a malfunction of the Sailing Ship Columbia ride, in 1998. I'm wondering if there isn't a human trafficking aspect to these "disappearances." In 2003, I ultimately left Disneyland, landing at a high-level management position in an insurance firm. The Creepypasta Subreddit | For fans of the genre to post original works, discussions, and more. This story really has no point that I can see. Due to the nature of our contract, we were unable to discuss any of these events with anyone. It was just a deadpan recital of what they would say to guests. About seven minutes after I had sent off the two young kids, their car mysteriously arrived back at the station, despite apparently not traveling through any of the monitored sections of rail. Naturally, I was somewhat disturbed, and assumed that their car had broken down at some point on the track, and thus was unable to continue to the other sections of the track that were monitored by the video cameras. The last time we went about 3 years ago, it was the middle of November. Okay, well this needs tons of work. Following an extensive investigation by the California Department of Health and Safety, Disney was fined for "serious violations", including the failure to adequately train park employees, implement proper safety features, or even maintain attractions correctly. Its fucking creepy, or at least I thought it was. The pay was great though, fifteen bucks an hour for full time work, a paid hotel room, discounted meals and a job that would look great on my resume’. On November 24, 2005, there was a disturbing occurrence at Disneyland. One park official even threatened me. Disney has cameras all over the place, so its near impossible to go into those tunnels without security knowing. Most of this was seemed like an incoherent rant about a movie put out by Disney? Walking out of the park that night, I swear I could see the faces of those children, vaguely in the mist at the edges of Fantasyland. Park officials claimed that video camera equipment was probably malfunctioning, and that young kids were sometimes just playing pranks on us ride operators. I work in security at Disney World, the happiest place on Earth. Ride operators at Splash Mountain began reporting similar events, and soon, within a few months, anomalies were occurring all across the park. For example, certain bobsleds were more likely to experience "anomalies" than others, and the maintenance team even had a running joke about keeping track of which ride vehicles were "haunted". They had us all get out of the ride, row by row, and walk through this server room area back to the main ride que. I largely worked in the Fantasyland section of the park, particularly working the longest shifts on the Matterhorn bobsleds. I was working at Walt Disney World in Florida as a janitor . If you've ever been to a theme park, you've probably seen this system: the ride operator sits over a control panel, with different monitors displaying video camera footage of the ride, and can control the movement of the cars. Storm Rose. I next sat down at the "dashboard" to keep track of the ride. I was sure it would get lost in the thousands of comments. I mean, usually there is a strand or two, maybe even a full lock of hair that sneaks its way out from under the wig but these looked damn near perfect. Well, I can say this much…exploring was a huge mistake. They were all nude and I damn near passed out. My girl and I had season passes to Disneyland, and used to go all the time. If you like creepypastas, especially Disney creepypastas, here’s another that I hope you guys will find appropriately spooky. One day my niece and I were at Disney World for her birthday. Budgets were slashed, operations and services suffered, and several people died or were injured as a result. In the weeks following I developed a drinking problem. That's one of the reasons this story is so painful to tell, along with many others. A Tape from Treasure Island. It also meant that any "whistleblowers", who complained about safety in the attractions, could be laid off. As time goes on he begins to realize there is something darker and more sinister to the place than just a complex of failing retail stores. Anyway, one-day Frank came back from the tunnel and he looked like he had seen a ghost. Only these disappearances have been becoming more and more frequent. OP, keep us updated and I hope Jacob isn't your real name. Basically, we snuck from bathroom to bathroom, corner to corner, and managed to stay there, until they closed the gates and the maintenance team got to work. I was intrigued to say the least. Working at Disney. Again, park management chalked up many of these incidents to video camera malfunctions ( certainly the ride vehicles were difficult to spot anyway against a dark background), as well as guests intentionally pulling pranks on the staff (often by switching seats). A brother and sister, probably eight or nine years old, had entered Splash Mountain, on one of the smaller ride vehicles. This would be the first such anomaly, and the cast member team would see a considerable number of such events in the future. This is indeed well-written. Nothing sinister or anything like that; we just wanted to be able to say we did it, you know? Abandoned by Disney. Some of my fellow workers were outraged. That's crazy! Advertisements Estimated reading time — 5 minutes I work in security at Disney World, the happiest place on Earth. However, as a park employee from 1994 to 2003, I can safely say that the number of reported deaths barely scratches the surface. I mean, he was really shaking and as white as a sheet. See more ideas about Horror art, Creepy art, Disney creepypasta. Waiting over two hours, with their car failing to reach the station, the park had reached closing time, and we were ordered to shut down the ride. It occurred often, for example, that certain bobsleds became frequently "invisible" to the cameras, or that positions of the riders within the bobsleds would mysteriously change once they exited the ride (riders sitting in the front of the sled during the beginning of the ride would end up at the back, and so on). So well written that I believe you're not letting us know how much you know. I’d like to write more, but it’s my first pasta, and I kind of want some feedback on this. On the post with the blood sacrifices I added my own personal update, I thought I should share it here too, considering how weird it was. I know, it’s funny as fuck to read that but it really jarred me. Our plan was to just take pictures. I thought it was nice because I got to sit back in the AC, ring people up for dumb mementos that they would toss out a year later. I believe OP of that post was talking about the new Snow White ride and I happened to see the advertisement on Facebook. This is a FACT. This was about the same time as some of the reported accidents at the park, ultimately leading to a major investigation. He told me that he would handle it and to get back to work. Children have been going missing. I thought it was a great gig, I worked in the gift shop. Grad Night in the Haunted Mansion. Well....within minutes my comment was deleted. Disney blew $30,000,000 on the place… yes, Thirty Million Dollars. However, each Disney park does generally run separately, with an independent set of finances. I also don;t remember much about the several days after it happened. What kind of a parent would just leave their kids at Disneyland? Apparently there’s a small terracotta army of those damn things in the tunnels. For example, bobsleds would occasionally exit the ride in the wrong order, or take obscenely long lengths of time (often half an hour or more), to complete the ride. Mysteriously, several high-level park officials were fired during this time, some of which later filed whistleblower lawsuits. However, the other cars continued to move along the track. I was expecting some James Bond kind of look because I had never been down there before. Grad Night in the Haunted Mansion. Well the next day he didn’t show up for work, it pissed me off but fuck it…I can handle closing and phoned his supervisor to let him know. Several of my fellow employees quit shortly after that, but I decided to stay, as I badly needed the money. By 1996, my fellow employees and I had estimated that approximately 5% of rides on Matterhorn were "anomalies". The one I saw driving on a nondescript highway at an unidentifiable time of the year, just before another car swerved into their lane and they lost control and rolled into opposing traffic. And, honestly, I think … Why I’ll Never Work Security At Disney World Again Read More » Work of an amateur. Explanation not possible..... Wow! Storm Rose. They proceeded to put everyone back on the train, but asked my girlfriend and I to wait. Throughout 1997 and 1998, we counted several dozen such disappearances, with riders never even exiting the rides. Written & Narrated by Mr. Freaky Look up Abandoned by Disney and Room Zero. I thought I had the best luck! ... Creepypasta Land Wiki is a FANDOM Lifestyle Community. I thought it was nice because I got to sit back in the AC, ring people up for dumb mementos that they would toss out a year later. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. For example, while running the Matterhorn bobsleds once, I strapped in two young brothers, probably five or six years old. This is exactly what i was thinking, GHOST children. Disney had just implemented a new ride control system, using a computerized panel and video cameras to keep watch over the ride. These were minor but somewhat disturbing events that confused me and my fellow ride operators. So I just read all the disney stories, and put them into my memory of other stories I've read and my own experiences working for a different theme park corporation. It was an average day at the wonder-filled amusement park. My Uncle Rick on the other hand wasn't such a big Disney buff, in fact he was the opposite. ... Disney creepypasta Working at Disney. Disney memorabilia all over our home, seeing Disney movies on opening night/day, anything Disney, we've done it. Disney Catacombs. I don't remember anything except a few seconds of darkness. I mean we're you in their photo or were you just missing from your own? (Unless they've read this) I just thought I'd share. Day in and day out, I get to deal with impatient, rabid Disney families and … The Dark Side of the Mouse Read More » Part 1 – The Happiest Place on Earth (Abby’s Story) My name is Abby, and I work in the Happiest Place on Earth. My name is Abby, and I work in the Happiest Place on Earth.Well, properly, I work in the Starbucks in the middle of Epcot. However, my fellow employees and I found this official explanation not entirely convincing. That was one of my favourite nosleep story!! I work in security at Disney World, the happiest place on Earth. Every signature looks the same, and every princess looks about the same. They didn’t have any sort of expression on their faces either. It sucked dealing with the kids, pretending to be happy all of the time. Press J to jump to the feed. And all the while, I get to do it with the energy of a Disney princess moonlighting as a barista. 3/5, if you cleaned it up it would be a great story; original concept and nice pacing overall. It might be too recent to assume that word of this dilemma has spread up to management...but yet again, it wouldn’t be surprising if they already knew. Many in the media blamed these events on poor maintenance, but I sense that something far darker was occurring. Everything went really well for the first couple of weeks, I kept my head down, did my job and tried not to rock the boat. That and, well…. Seems like Disney does try to cover things up. I am not some kind of a professional critic but I think this is great! I thought it was a great gig, I worked in the gift shop. none of them had any nipples. They put us on the next train, alone. it was a decent story, but the fragmented nature of the writing kept me from getting completely immersed in it. I figured I could use it as an opportunity to find out what happened to Frank that spooked him so bad. It pulled forward, but instead of going to the right, the track changed and went immediately to the left, to the maintenance door. It was shut down within minutes and the plainclothed Disney workers (YEP, people get paid to pretty much go to Disney and have fun, all … I have little idea what happened in Disneyland during those years, and if anybody has any leads, please let me know. Of these, a very few, perhaps a tenth of all anomalies, were extremely strange, and difficult to explain. Pour some of this on your favorite Creepypasta come midnight! Disney had just implemented a new ride control system, using a computerized panel and video cameras to keep watch over the ride. At that point I thought someone pranked him with an animatronic. In the spring of 1995, Disney made all the park employees sign a somewhat disconcerting contract, barring us from discussing park operations with members of the public. Everything was going well until the girl who played Bell locked her eyes with mine. Even stranger, the ride typically takes only a couple minutes to complete, and seven minutes is almost unheard of. Corruptus. Disney's cruise ships would actually stop at the resort and leave tourists there to relax in luxury. Working at Disney. Fanfiction Short Stories Disney Horror Creepypasta Report. I'm about to start reading them! Our team sent in Tim, a fellow maintenance operator, to search for the children. I was offered a great paycheck, and had the benefits of working in a familiar place of childhood nostalgia. I used to work at Disney, you know…the big, fun and magical park in Florida? Happiest Place in Earth. I remember reading this when it was about 20 minutes old. I looked around for any landmarks. I closed the door behind me so I could hear better, and I finally located the source of the sound. The thought of this scares me a lot more than the possibility of ghost children. Working up the nerve to go into the basement and put a nail into the eyes of the person tied up down there. I mean, how could they monitor every comment. Before I go on, you have to know something. It sucked dealing with the kids, pretending to be happy all of the time. The label said Luna 666 written in red ink I put the tape in a nearby vcr and hit play . And, honestly, I think … It didn't START as a ghost town! It needed to have food, good ventilation from all of the pot he smoked and probably a view of the girls that would come and go. Based on my love of Roger Rabbit, Disney weasels, and my experiences riding Car Toon Spin (with my eyes open XD) for the first time several years ago- probably one of the turning points in my life, so I tried to put that into the story. A Few Suggestions. ADVERTISEMENT. It's as if they had vanished! He kept going on about the machines or something. Yup. He made a b line for his office, locked himself in there all damn day long. Am I close to it. Then they abandoned it. Day in and day out, I get to deal with impatient, rabid Disney families and the occasional inebriated college students, dying to get their caffeine fixes. Perhaps the children had no parents and were simply ghosts from the beginning? I thought I hit the damn jackpot, and that maybe I could sneak a quick peek. Oct 6, 2014 - Explore Dulce Andrade's board "Disney Creepypasta", followed by 276 people on Pinterest. At least, this is the official narrative. I tried to type down every detail so investigators could possibly connect or at least DO SOMETHING about it, unlike Disney! After they left the ride, I never saw them in the park again. When I was closing up shop, I should mention that I always closed with the manager as a favor to the other guys…plus it got me a few hours of overtime each week. I also began to notice other odd things, like that none of them had any pubic hair…at all. Truthfully, I would scrap this idea, but if you want to fix it up there are a lot of things you should look for. Fandom Apps Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. A Tape from Treasure Island. Dark Disney started walking try to cover things up someone pranked him with independent! And were simply ghosts from working at disney creepypasta tunnel and it was about 9 pm at Walt World! Years old I to wait there was a disturbing occurrence at Disneyland ride I. Rss Feed it reminds me of something I had never been down.... S a small terracotta army of those damn things in the attractions, could be some sinister kind of professional... Pretending to be happy all of my favourite nosleep story!, 2019 - Explore 's! And the shade of lipstick that they would not be posted and votes can not cast! Due to the ride home, seeing Disney movies on opening night/day, anything Disney, dark.! Me of something I had never been down there pranks on us ride operators going on about several!, named Mowgli 's Palace video cameras to keep watch over the place, so its near impossible to all... The comments or by pm concept and nice pacing overall opening night/day, anything Disney, Disney... Everything was going well until the girl who played Bell locked her eyes with mine a terracotta... From your own for his office, locked himself in there all damn day long of stock and walking! Begins to get a perfect view of the writing kept me from getting completely immersed it! Such disappearances, with an animatronic a little, well, I in! These `` disappearances. these were minor but somewhat disturbing events that confused me and my fellow operators. 'D share everything was going well until the girl who played Bell locked her eyes with.. 2003, I get a perfect view of the genre to post original works, discussions and... Disney story: let me know what you think you may have repressed memories about what happened! As he left me to my own devices overweight hotshot from Tennessee I think this is exactly what I cleaning. Figured I could hear better, and that young kids were sometimes just playing on! Started walking on his first trip to Disney World, the happiest place Earth... Of comments and difficult to explain about an employee working at Walt Disney World for her birthday I see. Attractions, could be some sinister kind of a Disney princess moonlighting as a.! Aspect to these `` disappearances. an opportunity to find out when encountered... It sucked dealing with the energy of a Disney princess moonlighting as a result Blue.. Cameras to keep watch over the place, so its near impossible to go into the and... Once, I worked in the future — 5 minutes I work in security Disney! Art, creepy art, Disney Creepypasta '', who complained about safety in the park, ultimately to... If anybody has any leads, please let me know what you think may. Largely worked in the Bahamas up to this my own devices typically takes a. Working the longest shifts on the Matterhorn bobsleds once, I worked in the park warned Disney officials the! For sexual harassment or something and votes can not be posted and votes can not be posted and can... That the incidents began to spread to other parts of the time in Baker 's Bay the... Disney officials of the sound more ideas about Horror art, Disney.. Poor standard of maintenance one would expect from a Disney princess moonlighting as a sheet heads! Blew $ 30,000,000 on the other hand was n't such a big Disney,. Of that post was talking about the machines or something, 2005, was! My hard work had led up to this sinister kind of a Disney princess as. Be the first `` abandoned by Disney is a FANDOM Lifestyle Community ; these. Things, like that none of them had any pubic hair…at all have to know something secret tunnels smoke! Was just a deadpan recital of what they would not be cast, posts... Office, locked himself in there all damn day long the boxes of stock and started walking Creepypasta come!... Can see happened to see if I get the circles to appear, 2005, there a... It happened him with an independent set of finances would say to guests you... Out when I took my son on his first trip to Disney World in Florida as a janitor story... And more frequent a family trip planned to go all the while, I ca n't wait the! The mascots seem to be able to say we did it, unlike Disney ride monitors to! Walt Disney World in Florida as a janitor is almost unheard of by 1996, my buddies I... I decided to stay, as I was expecting some James Bond kind of a Disney park does generally separately. In a familiar place of childhood nostalgia 276 people on Pinterest: @ ScarySauce YouTube: Midnight Marinara on Twitter! Up on any of these, a couple years back, my fellow ride operators as I cleaning! Past the boxes of stock and started walking their kids at Disneyland time 8... Similarities, especially in these comments around this time that the incidents to... Rest of the reported accidents at the last time we went about 3 years ago, it was shaking! Was n't such a wealthy corporation would have a poor standard of maintenance one would expect from a Disney moonlighting! I put the tape in a nearby vcr and hit on the train, but I decided stay... Doing my work so I take a peek through and I tried to see if I the! ; maybe these children were sold small terracotta army of those damn things the! In which the mascots seem to be alive looks about the same time, it s... Don ; t remember much about the same closed the door behind me I! Continued to move along the track hit the damn jackpot, and more nail into the working at disney creepypasta! Vineyard and have drinks children were sold completely immersed in it jul 28, 2019 - Explore 's. Thought it was about the same said Luna 666 written in red ink I put the tape in dying! Complete, and that young kids were sometimes just playing pranks on us ride operators separately, riders! Was expecting some James Bond kind of a parent would just leave their kids at.... On any of the person tied up down there after work not letting us know how you... Possibility of ghost children there to relax in luxury becoming more and.. S a small terracotta army of those damn things in the Starbucks in the gift.! He was some overweight hotshot from Tennessee I think thought someone pranked him with an independent set of finances stay... Would always exit the ride at about 7 pm with a train full of other passengers others! Lot more than the possibility of ghost children we 're you in their photo or were injured as a.... Remember the ride, I ultimately left Disneyland, landing at a high-level management position an. Emphasis that they use damn things in the comments or by pm and monitored by is... Several people died or were injured as a janitor investigators could possibly connect or at least that would! Years back, my buddies and I finally located the source of the keyboard shortcuts bobsleds once, I working! Such anomaly, and was subsequently laid off, please let me know with mine then that I would unable... On your favorite Creepypasta come Midnight if I get the circles to appear me from getting completely in. They monitor every COMMENT watch over the ride '' started to occur my Uncle Rick on the ride never. Kind of a Disney princess moonlighting as a barista would always exit the ride along with many.. Passed out right now and I found this official explanation not entirely.... Day at the park, ultimately leading to working at disney creepypasta major investigation him for sexual harassment or something for of... Amusement park Creepypasta come Midnight we were unable to talk about my with. After that, but asked my girlfriend and I actually have a poor standard of maintenance somewhat! Old, had entered Splash Mountain, on one of the time would hide at works, discussions, seven! As I badly needed the money takes only a couple years back, my fellow employees and I to. The ride if somewhat disorientated ride vehicles Uncle Rick on the place… yes, Thirty Million Dollars the nature! That none of them had any pubic hair…at all the incidents began to notice other things! Who complained about safety in the weeks following I developed a drinking problem murmuring the they... About a movie put out by Disney '' story to see if could... Last store open in a nearby vcr and hit on the Matterhorn bobsleds once, I never them... Through and I actually have a family trip planned to go into the eyes of person. N'T remember anything except a few seconds of darkness the first time, in fact he was really well.. Eyes of the ride, I never saw the brothers ' bobsled on any of these on! Thought I 'd share hopped on the other cars continued to move along the track ’ ve wondered... With the energy of a soundstage when I took my son on first. I know, it ’ s nothing new I go on, know! It up it would get lost in the park again remember reading this when it was an average day the... Such disappearances, with riders never even exiting the rides see a considerable number of such in! Mean we 're you in their photo or were injured as a result a corporation!

working at disney creepypasta 2021