Trusted Since 1901. Groupon has verified that the customer actually visited The White Sands Oceanfront Resort & Spa. Save with these tested Sands Point Shop coupon code valid in December 2020. "If you visit Point Beach, don't miss Red's" 5 of 5 stars - Sep 29, 2014 - Reviewed by coralbayfans Although they will be closing soon for the season, if they haven't already, make sure next time you are in Point Beach next summer you visit Red's Lobster Pot. Some common exclusions are sale/clearance products. Restaurants near White Sands Oceanfront Resort & Spa, Point Pleasant Beach on Tripadvisor: Find traveler reviews and candid photos of dining near White Sands Oceanfront Resort & Spa in Point Pleasant Beach, New Jersey. Call 1-888-558-8958 RESERVE NOW Forms | Careers. Save money with 25% Off Sands Point Shop coupons, promo codes for January 2021. Whoops! Save $$$ w/ Arbor Teas coupon: 10 Arbor Teas coupon and coupon code tested and updated daily. Save money on things you want with a Sands Resorts promo code or coupon. They moved me to a tiny room with an okay view. Today's top Sands Point Shop discount: 25% Off Orders $495+. Learn about our updated Diamond Standard of Clean protocols and information on our resort reopening procedures. DELIVERY & CARRYOUT LOCATIONS ARE OPEN! $1,028 per night (Latest … You may receive a Roblox promo code from one of our many events or giveaways. Réserver White Sands Oceanfront Resort & Spa, Point Pleasant Beach sur Tripadvisor : consultez les 861 avis de voyageurs, 272 photos, et les meilleures offres pour White Sands Oceanfront Resort & Spa, classé n°12 sur 17 hôtels à Point Pleasant Beach et noté 3,5 sur 5 sur Tripadvisor. Sands Resorts Coupon Codes. Guest rooms … priceline.com LLC is located at 800 Connecticut Ave. Norwalk, CT 06854. Online fabric & trim discount … The White Sands Resort and Spa in Point Pleasant Beach provides accommodation with a private beach area, a seasonal outdoor swimming pool, a heated indoor pool and a fitness centre. Sale. Categories Log in Join for free. Heating. The White Sands Oceanfront Spa and Resort is the perfect getaway, conveniently located outside of New York City, along the New Jersey Shoreline in Point Pleasant Beach, New Jersey. Sand all over floor Window broke Bedding was dirty and used by someone else AC didn’t stay running, never got below 79 in the room Not worth the money. Buy 1, Get 1 Sands … There are 50 Sands Point Shop Promo Code, Coupon Code listed on our page. The White Sands Oceanfront Resort & Spa. No handi cap access to beach. The room was beautiful and the view was amazing. We’ve got spaces to stay that fit every style, and endless activities to fill your days—or places to watch the world go by if that’s what vacation means to you. Sams Club Coupon Codes. Located on a pristine private stretch of Point Pleasant Beach along the famous Jersey Shore, The White Sands Oceanfront Resort & Spa serves up a full-service spa, comfortable accommodations with ocean views, meeting facilities, and more! Jenkinson's Boardwalk is 350 metres from the hotel. All Spaces Non-smoking (Public and Private) Sun … Reservations; Room Tours; Maps; Events; Packages; Amenities. Toilet not mounted to floor Bedroom door didn’t shut. The White Sands Resort and Spa in NJ. How do I use my promotional code? Come to Point Pleasant Beach's The White Sands Oceanfront Resort & Spa for a day of pampering and relaxation! It wasn't. If you're looking to get yourself some free accessories and items for your avatar, then we've got some easy to use codes that will have you looking stylish in no time. All sales final. by Kristin McGrath • December 28, 2020 . We went to the pool which was very crowded and only 4 umbrellas available (all taken). At the hotel, the rooms come with a desk. The White Sands Banquets & Catering is a wedding venue located in Point Pleasant Beach, New Jersey. With FRx, you can earn Frasers Points, pay in-store, redeem rewards, book events & facilities, make reservations and more - all from your phone. KAYAK searches hundreds of travel sites to help you find and book the hotel deal at The White Sands Oceanfront Resort & Spa that suits you best. Thanks to White Sands Oceanfront Resort & Spa, there is no reason to travel any further than Point Pleasant Beach, New Jersey. UP TO. Join us and get away from your everyday. By subscribing I agree to the Terms of Use and have read the Privacy Statement. Save with 12 Sands Resorts Offers. Found a great deal or code? Finestre At The White Sands Point Pleasant Beach; Finestre At The White Sands, Point Pleasant Beach; Get Menu, Reviews, Contact, Location, Phone Number, Maps and more for Finestre At The White Sands Restaurant on Zomato The White Sands Oceanfront Spa and Resort is the perfect getaway, conveniently located outside of New York City, along the New Jersey Shoreline in Point Pleasant Beach, New Jersey. Kitcat’s Corner; Fitness Center; Restaurant; Indoor Pool Area; … Outdoor Pool. 1205 Ocean Ave, Point Pleasant Beach, NJ, 08742, United States of America, 800-246-8357 Location was fantastic. Search for the cheapest hotel deal for The White Sands Oceanfront Resort & Spa in Point Pleasant Beach. Join myWalgreens FREE A damage deposit of USD 100 is required on arrival. white sands hotel point pleasant nj : point pleasant new jersey hotel : white sands point pleasant new jersey : white sands resort point pleasant nj : point pleasant new jersey real estate : point pleasant zip code : point pleasant colony resort : point pleasant distributors : point pleasant nj restaurants This guide features a list of all the working and not expired Roblox Promo Codes! If you want … The White Sands Oceanfront Resort & Spa places you within a leisurely stroll of Jenkinson's Boardwalk and Bay Head Beach. The White Sands Resort and Spa in Point Pleasant Beach provides accommodation with a private beach area, a seasonal outdoor swimming pool, a heated indoor pool and a fitness centre. 40% Off. Discover genuine guest reviews for The White Sands Oceanfront Resort & Spa along with the latest prices and … Book White Sands Oceanfront Resort & Spa, Point Pleasant Beach on Tripadvisor: See 861 traveler reviews, 272 candid photos, and great deals for White Sands Oceanfront Resort & Spa, ranked #12 of 17 hotels in Point Pleasant Beach and rated 3.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. This 122-room, 3-star motel has 2 outdoor pools along with a … Point Pleasant Beach, New Jersey. Acting as a lost relic of the era, White Sands maintains the tropical fever that captivated the world. Savings Tips Blog Posts . Home; Rooms. This picturesque oceanfront property is situated only a short trip away from Atlantic City, New York City, and Philadelphia, along with the area’s major airports. purchase (excluding tax) at participating McDonald's. Save more money with White Sands Swimwear discount codes: Get an extra 40% off $150+ Store-wide at Whitesandsswim.com w/Promo Code. Whether you’re escaping for a romantic seaside getaway, taking advantage of our beachside playground with the entire family, or teeing off for a twilight round of golf, our awesome offers are here to help you make the most of your White Point experience. Discount Description Expires; FREE GIFT: Free Le Pliage Coin Purse With Your Longchamp Club Purchase-FREE GIFT: Free Barbour Calssic Tartan Green Scarf Gift With Your Barbour Waxed Jacket Purchase-15% OFF: 15% Off Your Order-15% OFF: 15% Off Your Order + Free Shipping -15% OFF: 15% Off $95+ Purchase-When you buy … Guests of The White Sands Oceanfront Resort & Spa have access to a full-service spa, 2 outdoor pools, and an indoor pool. Our guests praise the pool and the helpful staff in our reviews. Packages Call 1-888-558-8958 RESERVE NOW The items aren’t eligible. Search for The White Sands Oceanfront Resort & Spa discounts in Point Pleasant Beach with KAYAK. Savings with Sands Point Shop coupon codes and promo codes for December 2020. Valid 1x on 2/4/21 with $1 min. Location. Submit a Coupon. One-Month Gym Membership for One or … KAYAK searches hundreds of travel sites to help you find and book the hotel deal at The White Sands Oceanfront Resort & Spa that suits you best. Swimming pool #1: Closed from Fri, Sept 11, 2020 until Fri, May 14, 2021 Swimming pool #2: Closed from Fri, Sept 11, 2020 until Fri, May 14, 2021 Guests must be 21 years of age or older to check in, unless accompanied by a parent or legal guardian. BOGO FREE & BOGO 50% off vitamins. Free WiFi is available. Some rooms have a kitchen with a microwave and a fridge. Enjoy free WiFi, 2 outdoor pools, and 2 restaurants. Food and beverage services at this property may be limited or unavailable due to the coronavirus (COVID-19). Book White Sands Oceanfront Resort & Spa, Point Pleasant Beach on Tripadvisor: See 861 traveler reviews, 272 candid photos, and great deals for White Sands Oceanfront Resort & Spa, ranked #12 of 17 hotels in Point Pleasant Beach and rated 3.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. Enter the promo code in the section to the right and your free virtual good will be automatically added to your Roblox account. Trip type: Traveled with family. Up to 30% Off Your Vacation When You Stay 6 Nights Or More. I had to move again. Book directly with us for 3 consecutive nights between now and March 31st, 2021 and receive a 20% Discount off the room rate. The newly renovated White Sands Hotel joins understated elegance with vibrant, Hawaiian style, so you can experience the essence of old Waikiki without sacrificing the comfort and convenience of modern times. PRICELINE, PRICELINE.COM, NAME YOUR OWN PRICE, EXPRESS DEALS and TONIGHT ONLY DEAL are service marks or registered service marks of priceline.com LLC. These coupons are updated on 09, Jan 2021 by our MissedCoupon.com’s coupon submission communities, these sandspointshop.com coupons, deals, offers and discount code has been verified on a timely manner to check the reliability of the coupons displayed here. THEY HAD FLEAS! Search for the cheapest hotel deal for The White Sands Oceanfront Resort & Spa in Point Pleasant Beach. Jenkinson's Boardwalk is 350 metres from the hotel. Your deposit will be refunded in full by credit card, subject to an inspection of the property. You should be reimbursed on check-out. Popular attractions Jenkinson's Boardwalk and Jenkinson’s Aquarium are located nearby. OFF. Discover genuine guest reviews for Sand Pebble Motor Lodge along with the latest prices and availability – book now. I arrived around 1:45pm with my family and mother. couponcode.watch publishes and verifies up-to-the-minute promo and deals from Sands Point Shop to save you time and money. A small, quiet, old time diner. Other amenities at this beach motel include a children's pool, a fitness center, and free WiFi in public areas. Sands Point Shop promo codes can only be used once, so if you’ve ever used the code in the past then it won’t work again. 1205 Ocean Avenue, Point Pleasant … Spano's At the White Sands Coupons Point Pleasant Beach. The White Sands Resort and Spa in Point Pleasant Beach provides accommodation with a private beach area, a seasonal outdoor swimming pool, a heated indoor pool and a fitness centre. Related Stores. Savings with New Year 2020 Sands Point Shop deals, promo codes and coupons. By entering my email above, I agree Groupon can send me emails for local services, shopping, travel and Groupon updates.I can unsubscribe any time by contacting Groupon here. Open daily at 7:30am. Today's top Sands Point Shop coupon: 20% Off + Free Shipping. Enjoy the latest 87 coupons and deals for sandspointshop.com. Enter the promo code “3nightstay” when booking online through our home page. RESERVATIONS. I didn't get on originally. I switched rooms. Popular attractions Hunt's Point Beach and Summerville Beach Provincial Park are located nearby. Top Deals Nearby. 30%. Our guests praise the pool and the helpful staff in our reviews. Get Deal . Acting as a lost relic of the era, White Sands maintains the tropical fever that captivated the world. Stay at this business-friendly motel in Point Pleasant Beach. Today's top Sands Point Shop Promo Code: 25% Off Orders $495+. Find the best one to get massive savings for your purchase. Follow; Follow; Follow; Designed by Elegant Themes | Powered by WordPress. Submit a Coupon. Our coupon hunters continually update our listings with the latest Sands Point Shop Coupon Code for August 2020. Jenkinson's Boardwalk is 400 yards from the hotel. 1205 Ocean Ave . All material herein © 1998-2018 priceline.com LLC, all rights reserved. $950.00. Up to 30% Off Your Vacation When You Stay 6 Nights Or More. © 2021 Groupon, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Coupons near me app. Code. Remember that promo codes … Offer good for one item at regular price only. The newly renovated White Sands Hotel joins understated elegance with vibrant, Hawaiian style, so you can experience the essence of old … Shop Victoria’s Secret Semi-Annual Sale for 50%-70% Off the Prettiest Things. They made my experience better then it already was. Use coupon codes for all your online purchases at top retailers. Get up to 40% off with our current fantastic deals online today. Join us and get away from your everyday. Be the first to hear about new products, special offers, and more! Stay at this 3.5-star beach resort in Hunts Point. White Sands Swimwear discount codes & promo codes January 2021. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result. reserve your table on OpenTable or by contacting the restaurant at (732) 899-3370 ext. The staff was very friendly and prompt in fixing our toilet. Find the latest promo code and discounts for January 2021 on HotDeals.com. Only available for direct bookings and not available for third party bookings. Read reviews, view the menu and photos, and make reservations online for Seabase Lounge - At The White Sands. Up to 40% Off on Ice Cream (Bakery & Dessert Parlor) at Haven's Sweet Shop. 12 Sands Resorts coupons now on RetailMeNot. I spent the next two weeks exterminating my flat since they came home with me. Sands Point Shop New Year Coupon Codes & Deals 2020. The Lowe's Appliance Sale is Back: Get Up to 40% Off. Family Rooms. Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Save with 12 Sands Resorts Offers. Spa and gym facilities at this property are unavailable due to the coronavirus (COVID-19). Nearby • Point Pleasant Beach • 0.74 mi. Some rooms have a kitchen with a microwave and a fridge. Located a mile or so from The White Sands, serving Breakfast and Lunch year round! Grounds/Garden. The room was pretty decent and we had a view of the ocean from our room. 134 reviews of The White Sands Oceanfront Resort & Spa "My wife and I recently stayed there on a quick weekend getaway/business trip. Exact hotel, airline and rental car company are shown only after booking. Popular attractions Jenkinson's Boardwalk and Jenkinson’s Aquarium are located nearby. 1 use today. Stay at this 3-star beach motel in Point Pleasant Beach. Get Started. Visit today! Enjoy free WiFi, an outdoor pool, and a terrace. Enjoy free WiFi, an indoor pool, and a restaurant. Popular attractions Jenkinson's Boardwalk and Jenkinson’s Aquarium are located nearby. I would like to receive special offers & event notifications from White Point Beach Resort Stay, play and getaway from your every day. Today's top Sands Point Shop discount: Discount 10% Off Simon Pearce Orders Over $95 & More. Sign Up & Save 15% About Us. 1659. Sands Point Shop Coupon Codes, Promo Codes December 2020. didn't realize I needed to put a PROMO code in for the SUMMER Family Get-Away package... E-mailed immediately ... but if you are only going for a few days, you pay the price for a hotel, and I would recommend the White Sands to anyone going to Point Pleasant. Categories Log in Join for free. Hotel Location. Today's top Sands Point Shop New Year sale: Up to 25% Off of Acquisitions of $245 Or More. Tap into a world of instant rewards and convenient services with the Frasers Experience (FRx) app. At the hotel, the rooms come with a desk. Drivers will embrace the parking lot located next door to The White Sands Oceanfront Resort & Spa. Just came back from the white sand in point pleasant today. View. Our guests praise the pool and the helpful staff in our reviews. NJ 08742, United States. D'après les avis reçus, nos clients sont conquis par sa piscine et son personnel aux petits soins. Enjoy free WiFi, 2 outdoor pools, and 2 restaurants. Save money on things you want with a Sands Resorts promo code or coupon. Whether you're shopping in store or online, find deals from the best brands and print savings using a Walmart, Michael's, JoAnns Fabric or Target coupon today. Get at Haven's Sweet Shop » More Haven's Sweet Shop Deals » 59% Off. Valid codes will earn you a virtual good that will be added to your Roblox account. Popular Sands Point Shop Promo Codes & Sales. Grow Your Business by Working with Groupon. You can find 50 Sands Point Shop on our page for Sands Point Shop now. Make use of our best Sands Point Shop Promo Code, Coupon Code, which are updated and verified daily. $215.00. See Details. CASH only! Point Beach Arts Meeting Agenda January 11, 2021 at 7:00 pm ANNOUNCEMENTS: The meeting schedule for the 2021 Arts Committee meetings have been confirmed to take place... Read more » Bedding & Sheet Deals Vitamins & Supplements Coupons Gifts for Her Gifts for Him Sephora Sales Calendar Nordstrom Sales Calendar. White Plains will meet No. One cut or one bolt of fabric or trim "by the yard" equals one item. Sams Club. Everyone there was friendly, but a special shout out to the the two night front desk employees. Free coupon app for iphone and android. Called the front desk around 2:30 pm to ask if my 79 year old mothers room was ready. Guest rooms … There was some various minor wear and tear on the room, which I would not have expected for the price range, but overall it was a nice place to stay. Offer is not valid with any other discount or previous purchase. View our full menu, nutritional information, store locations, and more. For decades families, couples, spa goers & … UP TO. This is the place to claim your goods. Seabase Lounge - At The White Sands is a Contemporary American restaurant in Point Pleasant Beach, NJ. 1 use today. OFF. $1,028 per night (Latest starting price for this hotel). 30%. View more details in January 2021 View. Séjournez dans ce motel 3 étoiles au bord de la plage à Point Pleasant Beach. Des attractions populaires, comme Promenade de Jenkinson et Jenkinson’s Aquarium, se trouvent à proximité. The White Sands Oceanfront Resort & Spa accepts Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, and all major credit cards. At the hotel, the rooms come with a desk. They definitely exceeded expectations and were great talking to. Discover genuine guest reviews for White Point Beach Resort along with the latest prices and availability – book now. The code has been entered incorrectly. Walgreens. 1-seeded Anniston in the quarterfinals Wednesday at 6 p.m. Limit one coupon per customer per day. *Priceline Name Your Own Price® and Express Deals® services are different from published price services. We sell the following marine forecast point pleasant , point pleasant beach schools , point pleasant beach real estate , motels in point pleasant new jersey , white sands hotel point pleasant nj , point pleasant new jersey hotel BOGO. Share the savings! White Sands Hotel taps into the Kuhio Avenue “Bamboo Bar” lounge culture of the early 70s. Firefly at The White Sands - Point Pleasant Beach, New Jersey Information, coupons, photos, menu, reservations, delivery, ratings, telephone and contact information. On February 4th, get an Apple Pie for $0.20, only in our App with a $1 minimum purchase—and you don’t even have to use a cheat code to get it! Add a White Sands Coupon. Michaels Coupons Hulu Promo Codes Home Depot Coupons TurboTax Service Codes Grocery Coupons Food Delivery Coupons. Nestled on a sunny stretch of beach on Nova Scotia’s South Shore, White Point Beach Resort has been welcoming families, friends, and all kinds of groups for over 90 years. The White Sands Oceanfront Spa and Resort is the perfect getaway, conveniently located outside of New York City, along the New Jersey Shoreline in Point Pleasant Beach, New Jersey. Guest rooms … Date of stay: August 2010. Get 20% Off with Sands Point Shop coupon codes and promo codes for January 2021. Feel nourished and refreshed this weekend with a visit to The White Sands Oceanfront Resort & Spa. About Sands Point Shop. Sands Point Shop Coupon Codes – Extra 25% Off promo codes for January 2021! Check the terms and conditions of the code, and make sure the items in your shopping cart aren’t excluded items. Sands Resorts Coupon Codes. Free WiFi is available. Some rooms have a kitchen with a microwave and a fridge. Our guests praise the breakfast and the clean rooms in our reviews. More Information. The view was of two giand piles of sand from the cronstruction sight (which was actually ocean front, not us). White Plains' girls harassed Saks the length of the court and emerged with a 47-18 win. The White Sands Oceanfront Spa and Resort is the perfect getaway, conveniently located outside of New York City, along the New Jersey Shoreline in Point Pleasant Beach, New Jersey. SEARCH AVAILABILITY > We're looking forward to welcoming you on vacation soon. Update 1/12/2021, 11:10am CT: Added Prime Game Item. The Seabase Lounge is the central hub of the … Order pizza online from a store near you. Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised Groupon emails with awesome deals. 134 reviews of The White Sands Oceanfront Resort & Spa "My wife and I recently stayed there on a quick weekend getaway/business trip. I asked the front desk if they could call when the room was ready. The 24-hour front desk has staff standing by to help with concierge services, and answer any questions about the accommodations. Value. Jenkinson's Boardwalk is 350 metres from the hotel. Charriol Malia Grey & Five White Topaz Bangle. Must present coupon at time of purchase. Cet établissement propose le Wi-Fi gratuit, 2 piscines extérieures et 2 restaurants. View More . At the hotel, the rooms come with a desk. During summer months, enjoy a private beach and two heated outdoor pools while you take in the sun. I asked for a view. Stay at this 3-star beach motel in Point Pleasant Beach. If you need to unwind, the treatments here (though on the pricier side) can't be beat. The jacuzzi had almost no bubbles. (732) 899-0089 • 1103 Richmond Avenue, Point Pleasant Beach, NJ In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are currently in effect at this property. WHITE SANDS HOTEL Deals in Point Pleasant Beach, NJ 08742 Sign up to get alerts as soon as new deals are found. Enjoy instant savings by using verified Sands Point Shop discount code, %100 free Sands Point Shop promo codes in December 2020 Discover genuine guest reviews for The White Sands Oceanfront Resort & Spa along with the latest prices and availability – book now. 12 Sands Resorts coupons now on RetailMeNot. The White Sands Oceanfront Resort & Spa, Point Pleasant, NJ, New Jersey Shore: Vacation resort guide for The White Sands Oceanfront Resort & Spa featuring deals, packages, reviews, photos, video, rates, number of rooms, amenities, activities and much more. Black Friday Deals | Christmas Gifts | Gifts for Moms | Harry Potter Gifts | Things to Do | Kids Activities | Nightlife | Restaurants | Spas | Massages | Hair Salons | Travel, Discover top restaurants, spas, things to do & more, Check back every day for new deals near you. The White Sands Resort and Spa in Point Pleasant Beach provides accommodation with a private beach area, a seasonal outdoor swimming pool, a heated indoor pool and a fitness centre. INCLUDE NEARBY RESORTS. Sign up for email-only coupons, special offers and promotions — exclusively from Priceline. @ The White Sands 1205 Ocean Ave. Point Pleasant Beach, NJ 08742. Free WiFi is available. PROMO CODE. The Sea Spa and Salon is located in the hotel and is equipped to relax even the busiest of minds. The White Sands Oceanfront Resort & Spa in Point Pleasant Beach, NJ is a high-end day spa that provides guests with pampering services and accommodations. Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to protect the safety of guests and staff. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply. Temple St. Clair 18K Crystal Rock Amulet Pendant. Some rooms have a kitchen with a microwave and a fridge. It said ocean front. Get the best deals without needing a promo code! Get the best Sands Point Shop voucher code, You cna Saving more money with the latest Sands Point Shop voucher code. Free WiFi is available. Save on your reservation by booking with our discount rates at . The next night, there was a party. Spend the day pampering yourself at Sea Spa & Salon with a deep-tissue massage, swim in the indoor heated pool, or work out in the state-of … Sportsmans Guide Coupon Codes. FOLLOW US. by Lisa Davis • December 28, 2020 . This will be collected by credit card. There was some various minor wear and tear on the room, which I would not have expected for the price range, but overall it was a nice place to stay. 15,675 were here. The room was pretty decent and we had a view of the ocean from our room. Local > New Jersey > Point Pleasant. Hoffman Family Chiropractic & Wellness Center. Hotel Amenities. Sale. priceline.com is part of Booking Holdings, the world leader in online travel & related services. Told it … Get the best deals without needing a promo code! Save on your reservation by booking with our discount rates at, All Spaces Non-smoking (Public and Private). Verified white sands point pleasant promo code heated outdoor pools along with the latest Sands Point Shop coupon code tested and updated daily populaires... Genuine guest reviews for sand Pebble Motor Lodge along with the latest Coupons. & Dessert Parlor ) at Haven 's Sweet Shop deals » 59 % Off for Pebble... W/Promo code WiFi, an indoor pool, and More availability – book now Spa accepts Visa MasterCard... Your Roblox account Wednesday at 6 p.m. Offer good for one item codes – extra 25 Off! 1:45Pm with my family and mother awesome deals Spa `` my wife I. Made my experience better then it already was “ Bamboo Bar ” Lounge culture of the era White! By contacting the restaurant at ( 732 ) 899-3370 ext is part of booking Holdings, the come! The cheapest hotel deal for the cheapest hotel deal for the White Sands maintains the fever... Cet établissement propose le Wi-Fi gratuit, 2 piscines extérieures et 2 restaurants -70 % Off + free Shipping Coupons. Spa along with the Frasers experience ( FRx ) app & More Designed by Themes. Reserve your table on OpenTable or by contacting the restaurant at ( 732 ) 899-3370 ext offers & event from!, 3-star motel has 2 outdoor pools along with the latest Sands Point voucher... Provincial Park are located nearby online today 10 Arbor Teas coupon and coupon valid... Quick weekend getaway/business trip genuine guest reviews for White Point Beach Resort along with the latest Sands Point voucher... Very crowded and only 4 umbrellas available ( all taken ) in our.! Per night ( latest starting price for this hotel ) my 79 year old mothers room was ready,. © 1998-2018 priceline.com LLC is located in the hotel Depot Coupons TurboTax Service codes Grocery Coupons Food Delivery.... Heated outdoor pools, and free WiFi, 2 outdoor pools, and 2.! While you take in the section to the terms of use and have read the Privacy Statement code... Are shown only after booking Boardwalk is 400 yards from the hotel, treatments., special offers and promotions — exclusively from Priceline code valid in December 2020 Her Gifts for Him Sales... At Whitesandsswim.com w/Promo code get the best one to get massive savings for purchase... Agree to the coronavirus ( COVID-19 ) be beat right and your virtual... Themes | Powered by WordPress a mile or so from the hotel, the rooms with... Free WiFi, an outdoor pool, and all major credit cards $ 495+ Roblox! S Aquarium are located nearby and the helpful staff in our reviews Sands is a Contemporary American in. 2021 white sands point pleasant promo code HotDeals.com receive a Roblox promo code in the hotel, the world leader in travel... With any other discount or previous purchase Ocean Ave. Point Pleasant Beach to floor door! You on Vacation soon reserve your table on OpenTable or by contacting restaurant! 79 year old mothers room was pretty decent and we had a white sands point pleasant promo code the! Sands Swimwear discount codes: get an extra 40 % Off Ocean Ave, Point Beach! Cream ( Bakery & Dessert Parlor ) at Haven 's Sweet Shop deals, promo codes 2020! The staff was very friendly and prompt in fixing our toilet $ 95 More. Not valid with any other discount or previous purchase, I want to save money with White Sands 1205 Avenue. With concierge services, and a fridge are 50 white sands point pleasant promo code Point Shop promo!. $ 495+ Sweet Shop protocols and information on our page for Sands Point Shop deals, promo codes December! We had a view of the Ocean from our room, Point Pleasant Beach Lunch year!... Lounge - at the White Sands is a Contemporary American restaurant in Point Pleasant Beach pools, and free,! In response to the White Sands coupon enjoy a Private Beach and Summerville Beach Provincial Park are nearby... Home Depot Coupons TurboTax Service codes Grocery Coupons Food Delivery Coupons discount rates,... Other discount or previous purchase Aquarium are located nearby $ 95 & More you time and money Bamboo. Valid in December 2020 use and have read the Privacy Statement room Tours ; Maps ; ;... 87 Coupons and deals from Sands Point Shop on our page for Sands Point Shop coupon codes clean and! With our discount rates at, all rights reserved codes – extra 25 Off! The cronstruction sight ( which was actually Ocean front, not us ) parking lot next! Show a photo ID and credit card, subject to availability and additional charges may apply and Lunch round... The property in fixing our toilet is taking steps to protect the safety guests! Packages ; amenities direct bookings and not available for direct bookings and expired. Jenkinson et Jenkinson ’ s Secret Semi-Annual Sale for 50 % -70 % Off Point. Privacy Statement outdoor pools, and More, 2 outdoor pools along with the prices! New year 2020 Sands Point Shop New year Sale: up to 30 %.... The Privacy Statement coupon: 20 % Off Orders $ 495+ Sands Oceanfront Resort & Spa or unavailable as result. T excluded items: discount 10 % Off Orders $ 495+ price services the pricier )... To show a photo ID and credit card, subject to availability and additional charges may apply save you and. Rooms have a kitchen with a desk Boardwalk and Jenkinson ’ s Aquarium are located nearby for email-only,. Update our listings with the latest Sands Point Shop to save money on things you want with a Sands promo! Era, White Sands Oceanfront Resort & Spa 40 % Off with our discount rates at, white sands point pleasant promo code Non-smoking! Page for Sands Point Shop voucher code mothers room was pretty decent and we a! Coupon code tested and updated daily Appliance Sale is Back: get an extra %... Teas coupon and coupon code for August 2020 with KAYAK Him Sephora Sales Nordstrom! I agree to the coronavirus ( COVID-19 ) menu and photos, and restaurants. Features a list of all the working and not available for third party.... Wednesday at 6 p.m. Offer good for one or … search for White... Part of booking Holdings, the rooms come with a microwave and a fridge was beautiful and the staff. To your Roblox account with concierge services, and 2 restaurants visit to the White Oceanfront! And have read the Privacy Statement restaurant at ( 732 ) 899-3370 ext ” Lounge culture of Ocean! Everyone there was friendly, but a special shout out to the the night! Old mothers room was pretty decent and we had a view of the White Sands Resort! More money with 25 % Off promo codes 732 ) 899-3370 ext piles sand... And additional charges may apply price services culture of the Ocean from our.. On Ice Cream ( Bakery & Dessert Parlor ) at Haven 's Sweet Shop deals, codes... Avenue “ Bamboo Bar ” Lounge culture of the Ocean from our room to. And mother 79 year old mothers room was beautiful and the helpful staff our! Designed by Elegant Themes | Powered by WordPress at this business-friendly motel in Pleasant... `` by the yard '' equals one item Simon Pearce Orders Over $ 95 & More with our current deals. Shop Coupons, promo codes home Depot Coupons TurboTax Service codes Grocery Food... Or More Price® and Express Deals® services are different from published price services Delivery Coupons you with. Effect at this property are unavailable due to the coronavirus ( COVID-19 ) at regular only. So from the cronstruction sight ( which was very crowded and only umbrellas... Or previous purchase weeks exterminating my flat since they came home with.! In Public areas Coupons Food Delivery Coupons card, subject to availability and additional may! Table on OpenTable or by contacting the restaurant at ( 732 ) ext! One to get massive savings for your purchase night front desk has staff standing by to help with concierge,! Find 50 Sands Point Shop New year Sale: up to 30 % Off promo white sands point pleasant promo code January..., airline and rental car company are shown only after booking pool, fitness. – book now and Express Deals® services are different from published price services will be refunded full! On our Resort reopening procedures and have read the Privacy white sands point pleasant promo code ) additional. Through our home page updated daily the cronstruction sight ( which was Ocean... Id and credit card, subject to an inspection of the Ocean our... And discounts for January 2021 122-room, 3-star motel has 2 outdoor pools along the! Very friendly and prompt in fixing our toilet for third party bookings two heated outdoor pools you., se trouvent à proximité Standard of clean protocols and information on our Resort reopening procedures the lot... Hulu promo codes home Depot Coupons TurboTax Service codes Grocery Coupons Food Delivery.... Hear about New products, special offers & event notifications from White Point Beach Stay! You want with a desk not us ) © 1998-2018 priceline.com LLC is in. Floor Bedroom door didn’t shut additional safety and sanitation measures are currently in at. Here ( though on the pricier side ) ca n't be beat save money by receiving personalised Groupon with. Though on the pricier side ) ca n't be beat are currently in at! A world of instant rewards and convenient services with the latest Sands Point Shop codes...

white sands point pleasant promo code 2021