What part of "Get in" don't you understand? Yay boxes!! It's an avalanche of fun! Can you take me to the Krusty Burger, If I'm late they'll deep-fry my hand. (nervous) Oh! What's the big idea? Apu and Bart make their way there, and witness Kang and Kodos devising a scheme to sell laser guns in Squidport and drive everyone in Springfield insane. Can you take me to the Police Academy, I manage my poison confidence will make a good officer. (. Grocery store please, another microwave meal for one for dinner. MU-HAI! Ned Flanders: (Drives into a holy light) Ned Flanders at your ser-diddly-ervice. Itchy and Scratchy are My Favorite! This is way better than driving those stupid kids. Sheesh! I gotta voice over some lousy video game. They just refilled the candy machine! Snake. Homer Simpson: (Mr. "; Corrupt Politician: A massively over-the-top example.In fact, the mayoral motto is Corruptus in Extremis (and the eagle clutches a wad of cash and a martini glass). Homer Simpson: (Family Sedan), drives into sight) Woohoo! Would you drive me to the Collection Agency! I'm a very lonely man! Extras. Please take me to the Area 51-A If you can find it? Girlesque please! Can you take me somewhere... That Oh, I forgot where I need to go. I hope you asphyxiate on your exhaust fumes and die a horrible death. Homer Simpson: (Car Built For Homer is on a showcase, laughter is heard in thebackground) The sticker price is $82,000!? Can they make it through some tough situations to a brighter future? I got myself a bed! There's a Space Mutants Marathon going down! Can you take me this address? About Us | Copyright Inquiry | Privacy Policy | Contact Us, Homer Simpson Accepts Ice Bucket Challenge. Take me to Krusty Burger Required Burgers to the Space Mutants Marathon! The Aztec Theatre please! How dare you clutter up the roadways with that piece of rubbish! I've four sermons in a funeral to give today. You need to drive faster to expect to make any money. That monkey is going to pay! He's make me hose off his mother! Hurry up, I'm going to be late for something. Ohhhh... Oh, don't worry, Mr. Simpson, we can take care of ourselves. What's the meaning of this?? Now, I'm lucky if I g... Hand over your wallet. He also voiced Edward Brock/Venom in Spider-Man: … What?? Plow. (laughs creepingly). I got pocket full of quarters! (loud whisper) You're going the wrong way! Little Bart, I do not think you are old enough to be driving, but... WHAT THE HECK?? Another defiant motorist? SLOWPOKE! The pins are calling me. Burns: And the road maps, and ice scraper?Smithers: They were in there too, sir.Mr. Chief Wiggum! What?? Please take me to Area 51-A and NO, I do NOT know where they keep the flying saucers. Can you take me to the Airport. Can ye take me to the Frying Dutchman? KJAZZ radio! This is the greatest moment of my sad life. To the Library please! Canyonero! Hey, hey! Marge: Hi Reverend I sure could use some divine intervention here. Now I have you on burglary and killing a moment. Flanders House please' I've got my eye on their big screen. (to Gloria) Hey, baby. Blast your eye to Hades, you meddling fool. I'm outta here. The Simpsons: Hit & Run is a Grand Theft Auto clone action-adventure video game developed by Radical Entertainment and published by Vivendi Universal Games, for GameCube, PlayStation 2, Xbox and Microsoft Windows. I'm on a Mission for Fission! He used to rob me two, three times a week. Maybe driving is not for you, huh? He is Springfield's most prominent lawyer known for his pasty face, blue hair, and nasal New York accent. Aww, don’t take my badge! The meter has been running since I saw you! Can you take me to the Bus Depot. Please take me to the hospital. Snake Jailbird Quotes. Those three-eyed fish make mmm mmm GOOD eating! ), Eres un chofer muy bueno. He is one of Mr. Burns' lawyers. Huh. Just making that people are obeying the law, that's all. Bart Simpson style! Clancy Wiggum: (Pulls up with siren on) Never fear. Just get me out of here, no questions, alright?? You'll soon learn your lesson friend. What do you think the good Lord alone kept this face smiling? I want you to kill him. Retirement castle please, Grampa found a treasure map! Can you please take me to the Observatory! ; Catchphrase: "Vote Quimby! Next time, I'll take the bus. The Blue-Haired Lawyer is a recurring antagonist of the TV Series The Simpsons. Well, well, if it isn't Mister Goody-Two-Shoes himself. Library, please! Courthouse, please. Ah, another day. Men, that ride was over faster than Chevy Chase's talkshow. Take me to Seymour's House, if anyone asks, just tell 'em I'm marking tests. I should have no problem finding a lady. Take me to the Airport? NO, not my pants, the CAR! That is the sorriest excuse for a vehicle I've ever seen. — Terry Pratchett, in Lords and Ladies (1992) Tags: thing, words, meaning, can, twist, snake, you, want, find To the Arcade please! Well, I guess it didn't work out. Forward!! Old Neddy will take you the rest of your way. Photos of the The Simpsons Ride (Attraction) voice actors. (Rancho Relaxo please. I don't to take that trip again anytime soon. So much to learn so little public funding! Awesome man. Thank you Mrs. Simpson! Thank you for the adequate ride. Blast! (. Plow, that'smy name, that name again is Mr. That ride was fine as fresh huckleberries. Can you take me to the Library? ), Eso fue un viaje muy bueno. When the doctor said i didn't have worms anymore. ... Hey, baby. Mr. Burns: Oh, and one more thing: you must find the jade monkey before the next full moon.Smithers Actually sir, we found the jade monkey. I am a trained professional harlequin. I gotta post bail for my mom! Time to spread the word of God! You'll pay dearly! Sorry about tha stink. ), Mi horvia, muchas gracias. Hop in, Junior! I was just getting warmed up... Just think how fast we would go if my siren worked? Home, please! 4 Snake. Snake Jailbird and Lara Croft meet under uncommon circumstances. Quick, take me to the Police Station! That was so fast, take this jerky as a tip. I'm-too-good-to-ride-the-bus. (My horvia, thank you very much), Hospital, por favor. Grampa needs a sponge bath! Images of the Snake Jailbird voice actors from the Simpsons franchise. Mother needs some sponge bath. You're da best, if you're in an accident and need to live, just call Doctor Nick. Any chance of a bathroom break?Chief Wiggum: Thanks a lot jail bird. In the episode, Homer gets drunk at a dinner party and embarrasses Marge, so she enrolls them in marriage counseling at a lakeside retreat with Reverend Lovejoy. (stealing the trampoline) Alright! Abraham Simpson: (Rams shriner car into a fire hydrant) Buh, Buh, buh, lookwhere you're goin' ya idiot! You get that rattle-trap off the road! Take Me To The Power Plant. For example: "Once bitten by a snake, he is scared all his life at the mere sight of a rope." "If you see a snake, just kill it - don't appoint a committee on snakes." I would not have flagged you down had I known of your slowness! Oh I sure hope I don't fall asleep on the wheel. 166 likes. I am very allergic to my suit), ¿Por qué usted está conduciendo en la dirección equivocada? Oh dear the failure with the crying and the blaming and the calls to mommy! MAY YOU BURN IN HELL!!! We'll meet again, my friend. Explore 84 Snakes Quotes by authors including Ross Perot, Nicolas Cage, and Elizabeth Warren at BrainyQuote. Get that rustbucket off the road, you Idiot! Voiced most times by Hank Azaria. Uh, can you take me to the krusty burger. Dude that heard Van Halen guitar so there's longer than that. Required Assistance! Civilians are afraid of us and other cops just remind of us things we want to forget. What?? You've always gotta keep one eye on the competition! Don't ask any questions! Listen carefully. Thanks for riding with Bart Simpson Incorporated. I need to go to my workstation. You may want to make it your “Homer page.” Thanks to the diligent work of some “Simpsons” obsessives, there’s now a search engine for every … Er, excuse me, I think you're going the wrong way. Hey, hey! Just take me home, okay? (runs away)Homer: Hey wait a minute that's not the wallet inspector! I am so smart, I am so smart, S-M-R-T--- I mean S-M-A-R-T! Oh, get out of the way, silly pedestrian! There's dishes in the sink. Who the hell are you? That ride knocked a kidney stone loose! I need some butter brickle to take the edge off. (Crowd laughs, Santa's Little Helper growls) Can you take me Rev. You'll rue the day, you crossed C. Montgomery Burns! Ugh, I've had enough of those kids. ...And which they entered forth into the world and they were happy. Finally. Superior technology brings superior results. Rancho Relaxo por favor. (After hitting someone) Good thing I'm a cop or I'll be in real trouble. Hopefully no one will notice the missing money until I'm long gone! You got to be kidding me. Dating Service please! Don't make Willie angry. Take me to the Dating Service, Willie's Lonely! Good thing this car belongs to the city! BURP!!! Oh Springfield Mission please! Rancho Relaxo please. The thing about words is that meaning can twist just like a snake, and if you want to find snakes look for them behind words that have changed their meaning. Bart Simpson you can't possibly be up to any good. Time to make some kablingy, Imean mazoolians. Adelante!! What's a clown gotta do to get ahead these days? Springfield Mission please! That was so slow I'm going to have my bodyguard beat you severely! What are you looking at? Aargh! Simpsons Sports Slideshow. Apu is a naturalised U.S. citizen and holds a Ph.D. degree in computer science. Groww! Oh, hi Midge! Stay out from drugs, stay in school, yada-yada-yada! Directed by Chris Clements, Mike B. Anderson. ThetrueMrX1985 Jul 25, 2020. I'm just going to sit here for a while! The primary reason you are picking me up right now is according to the laws of physics gah-hoy Hey I cannot occupy two places at the same time. Aah! (laughs). Could you please stop running us aground now? Jailbird Quotes Showing 1-30 of 54 “You can't just eat good food. Today it is you who will serve me! Do you have any barf bags? Someplace I belong! My bar stool is calling me! Krusty The Clown! Professor Frink: (Floats around and a jet on the back of his car falls off)Glavin, Glavin, mulhavin-glavin! I shopping for some Brass Knuckles! I'm a little dizzy from the anaesthetic. Groundskeeper Willie: (Drives up in tractor with Willy painted on it and does a wheelie) Get ready forsome big Willie style! Snake Jailbird is a non-premium character in the Villains collection. Can you take me to the grocery store, they are having a sale on nutmeg. Why? Please take me to my store I hope that shoplifters did not steal too many Squishees. Someone's been editing my biography... Help! Take me to the Stonecutter's Lodge, so we may chart the course of world events! There All Working Girls Are Gone! Uh, you didn't even get a Willie a chance! No problem, dude. Now i am see everything! Thank you! Time for another exciting trip to box-factory. Well well well, if it isn't Mister Fire And Brimstone himself. I hear their last bartender got face-stabbed. Wh-what are you doing here? Make it stop, make it stop, make it stop!!!! Would you please take me to the Happy Widow's Insurance Company? Always you keep an eye on the competition! Alright! Please take me home, and... refrain from mocking me...! You must drive faster or I will travel out of your car. Voiced most times by Hank Azaria. Hmph, That trip was slower than a monster Ballad! Moe's Tavern, please. (Both cars go off screen, a car crashes and a wheel rolls by)Snake Jailbird: Alright, let's go smash things! I got to pick up me bagpipes. Mrs. Simpson your arrival is most timely! Ol, Gil is going to need another operation. Hello HOMER in need of some salvation today are we? Judge Snyder: You stand accused of giving hope to scrawny young men. Miss Hoover says I'll get used to it. Krusty burger please, It's milkshake monday. Dating Service please! Take me to the Prison. Add to library 2 Discussion 3. which Simpsons villain would be your boyfriend? Now get yer stinking arse out of my tractor. Help us! I couldn't have been happier with how that went. Well Neddy, I'm sure we're gonna have ourselves a busy day! I want to watch TV! I need it for stuff! How was the Kwik-E-Mart game? Say, can you take me home good Samaritan? I was confused by the Mario and Luigi quotes, then I remembered he made a guest appearance on the live action portion of the cartoon. I'm so tired from all this rushing around. I'll tell you where I'm going, but then I'd have to kill ya. I've got some dudley on year is! Thank you for your prompt service perhaps should do business in the future. Snake Jailbird. Dec 30, 2020 - Explore Amy Wood's board "THE SIMPSONS", followed by 288 people on Pinterest. Judge Snyder: You stand accused of giving hope to scrawny young men. You're looking as fat and lazy as ever! And you've got to talk about it to somebody who understands that kind of food.” Alright take me to the Tattoo Parlor dude. Would you like take me to the Stonecutters Lodge. Krusty The Clown! We're fast some knowledge and suching a weights! (laughs). Thank you! Moe will bribe anyone. 25 images of the The Simpsons Ride cast of characters. Dog School on the double! I need a Jew's Harp! You must have had Flubber in the gas tank. Alright would you take me to the Library! Reply. The Alcoholic: In Italy, his picture illustrates "Drinko Drivo". I need a ride mr. teeny crashed my canyonero. Mr Burns wants to see me in his office and right away! Excellent. I don't mean to be rude, but STEP ON IT!!!! Huh. I need to artist some organs. Like “You can't help it but you were born without a heart. Plow plows through some snow singing) Oh, Mr. The Simpsons includes a large array of supporting/minor characters: co-workers, teachers, classmates, family friends, extended relatives, townspeople, local celebrities, fictional characters within the show, and even animals. The Blue-Haired Lawyer is a recurring antagonist of the TV Series The Simpsons. How do you plead?Snake: Guilty of being innocent! Principal Skinner, and, all of the teachers, burned up!. All right, easy money. #Snakes #Oil #People. CANYONERO!!! Or maybe I'm just seeing double again, who knows? (Bart is playing video games when Homer steps in front of the TV)Bart Simpson: Dad!Homer Simpson: Quit playing those stupid video games, boy! Time to dish out some justice. I've got pants there! Use a pen, Sideshow Bob! Silly Person. Let's go! I must admit, the smell of fresh air is much more pleasing than the odour of the hot dog machine. Take me home, Where I am too drunk to walk. *Whistles* I don't think you know where you're going. How do you plead? "If you see a snake, just kill it - don't appoint a committee on snakes." (Homer is outside and has painted 'Homer 4 Hire' on his car) What do you think?Marge Simpson: (Lisa is shaking her head) Hrmmm.Bart Simpson: (breaking the fourth wall) Just get to the game already!Homer Simpson: (starts his car) Woohoo! With Dan Castellaneta, Julie Kavner, Nancy Cartwright, Yeardley Smith. An Indian Cab Driver! Hello there, familiar but clearly innocent driver. Lucky for you I didn't answer that 911 call. You're the worst driver since Fanny Brite!. (sigh). Show Comments. Or my wife! What's the matter? I'll have to pay on my nephew! But, I'm in a teensy bit of a jam right now! To the Convention Center in Hurry! Lord Vortech isone of the non-playable characters and the main antagonist ofLEGO Dimensions. Take me to the Legitimate Businessman's Social Club, please. I'll pay handsomely. Lucky for you I left my seltzer bottle at home. Let the fools have their automobiles, I'd say. Can ye take me to Skinners? Uh, can you take me the girl school! I'm judge, jury and executioner. Can you take me to the restaurant. I have brought shame to my family and my store. I like to watch the landlubbers chow down! Paint thinner should hold them until I get back with some fresh kegs. tags: fool, happiness, jailbird, peace. (a crowd gasps and the horn honks to the tune of La Cucarucha). He graduated first in his class of seven million at 'Caltech' — Calcutta Technical Institute — going on to earn his doctorate at the Springfield Heights Institute of Technology (S.H.I.T.). Oh-ho, we'll meet again. Chief Wiggum: Help! I've just live some grampa simpson's watch! I haven't seen a display of civil disobedience this contemptible since the Summer of Love. (After hitting someone) He was probably a criminal. Good thank you!). ; Everyone Has Standards:. It's all falling into place... Homer: (Wearing glasses) The sum of the square roots of any two sides of an isosceles triangle is equal to the square root of the remaining side!Man: (From inside a bathroom stall.) Steal my passengers, will you? Otto Mann: (Drives around knocking down some cones) Alright! If I'm late, he'll have me ELIMINATED...! Get in the car please. I was confused by the Mario and Luigi quotes, then I remembered he made a guest appearance on the live action portion of the cartoon. I've seen circus chimps who drive better than you do! GET IN, and help yerself to the lawn clippins! (Snake shoots Marge)Homer: Or my--Marge: Shut up! Did I hit all or some? Dude take me to the Burn's Mansion he's loaded! Bummer dude, That was like, so totally slow. Hello There Krusty. Take me to the nearest eating establishment! He is Springfield's most prominent lawyer known for his pasty face, blue hair, and nasal New York accent. - Ross Perot Chester Turley, also known as Snake Jailbird is a recurring antagonist in the animated TV series The Simpsons and a minor antagonist in the 2007 theatrical film The Simpsons Movie. Homer loves the presoup! Time's a-wasting! "The War of the Simpsons" is the twentieth episode of The Simpsons' second season. Can you take me to the Movie Theatre, I hear they are hiring losers. Not the trees! You want the Transit system back? I haven't felt this much pep since the night I cold-cocked Calvin Coolidge. Yargh, can you give an old seabird a lift? Well, it's all a lie. Thanks, stop by my clinic for a free nose job. I don't remember why? Can you take me to the Retirement Castle! These mashugana drivers are VERKAKTE!! I am a fool.” ― Kurt Vonnegut, Jailbird. Please don't tell my manager you saw me, I'm supposed to be cleaning urinals at the Movie Theatre. NO! Snake's various catchphrases Chester "Snake" Turley, or Snake Jailbird, Albert Knickerbocker Aloysius Snake, also known as Professor Jailbird and Detention Bird, is a recidivist criminal, always getting arrested, but rarely being kept locked up for long. Not to worry, next time I'll sure do better. And another one joins the (ahem) Kingdom of Heaven... Don't worry friend, you're riding with the Lord now. Funeral home please! (Chinese proverb) Can they make it through some tough situations to a brighter future? Wiggum style! Nice reference! Cathedral of the Downtown, please. My buses aren't good enough for you, eh? I got the need for speedand money. Bart Simpson after you drop me off, you go straight to school. See More by threstic2020. Eventually, Snake Jailbird tells him that the Cola trucks are registered at the Museum. I don't feel so good. I've just got Cable TV! What do you mean I've failed? Doctor Nick is hungry! (vs. Snake Jailbird) "Nobody's stealing anything as long as I'm on patrol!" Please take me to my store, and make it quick! To the Police Academy, please - not the movie, the academy. (at therapy)Apu: He used to rob me two, three times a week. Nice reference! They stole our uniforms guns and tazers!Snake: (in a police uniform) Ohhhhh, Fry piggy. You're one weird kid, you know that. I need to get me some HIGH culture! BUT I'LL CRY NOW!!! Marge: You're god send Reverend! BURP!!! Related: 10 Quotes From Futurama That Are Still Hilarious Today. Your speediness will be rewarded in the next life. Explore 84 Snakes Quotes (page 2) by authors including Ross Perot, Nicolas Cage, and Marlon Brando at BrainyQuote. Hello there would you please drive me to the Girlesque for a...er...fact-finding mission! Well, you sure drive better than Seymour. Simpsons Wiki Description Edit Chester "Snake" Turley, or Snake Jailbird, also known as Professor Jailbird and Detention Bird, is a recidivist criminal, always getting arrested, but rarely appearing to stay in prison.He speaks with a "Valley Boy" accent. Yargh, can you take me to the shopping mall, I need card go pants! Ah, steady customer! Time to spend my mom delamony! Hi Lisa! Okay, I didn't ask about your life story. Chief Wiggum is around. Otto, where are the children? Aztec Theatre please! I'm judging an inmate talent contest. I've had it with you people complaining about my "scary glowing buses"! UUUGH, what does a clown have to DO to get AHEAD these days?!?! A shiny new donkey for the man who brings me the head of Homer Simpson.... Well, thank you very much, Mr. Whoa! (Why are you driving in the wrong direction?! Take me to the Legitimate Businessman's Club. Please take me to the spring zoning! Can you take me home? - Ross Perot Krusty! Palace of Fine Arts, please! (laughs). I'd like to tell you where I'm going, but then I'd have to kill ya. What are you trying to prove with this crazy driving? Ever since 1990, Hank Azaria has voiced many secondary characters from The Simpsons, including miserable, suicidal Jerkass bartender Moe Szyslak; Valley Boy career criminal Snake Jailbird; fat, incompetent town cop Chief Clancy Wiggum; and Indian1 Kwik-E-Mart clerk Apu Nahasapeemapetilon, the Sarcastic Middle Aged Clerk2, and others. Take me to the Burlesque House and step on it, I'm not getting any younger! Milhouse! I need to go to The Copy Jalopy, They got sweep up some toner spills. MATLOCK!! Uh, I have to go to the bathroom REAL BAD!! (CRAPPY!). SpongeBob Character Silhouettes. This is a transit town, not the 1967 World's Fair. He's got over a thousand windows to break! Can you drive me to Convention Center please! ―Snake's various catchphrases Chester "Snake" Turley, or Snake Jailbird, Albert Knickerbocker Aloysius Snake, also known as Professor Jailbird and Detention Bird, is a recidivist criminal, always getting arrested, but rarely being kept locked up for long. Take me to the Old man Burns' mansion man. It was like I was cryogenically frozen without the heartbeat and the ceasing of the aging process gah-hoy. Woo-hoo! That's a right triangle, you idiot!Homer: D'oh! It's time for some Road Rage! Please take me to the collection agency and do not us be right! ... and ICE!!! Three munchies here i come? I could've sworn I had more time left. Take me to the Gilded Truffle, I feel like beating up swells. Moe Szyslak: (Drives up and trunk opens and a Panda appears) Vamoose. (Marge hums as Homer changes channels)Kent Brockman: (Kent Brockman is standing on camera) We're live infront of City Hall as joyless plutocrat Montgomery Burns is about to unveil his new line ofnuclear powered buses.Charles Montgomery Burns: (Mayor Quimby and Smithers flank him) Behold the Burns' atomicmegabus, faster, cheaper, and completely safe!Hans Moleman: (Hans Moleman is standing next to a nuclear bus, both areglowing) Please kill me.Marge Simpson: (Back to the Simpson's couch where the family is sittingwatching the TV) That poor man, I hope someone does kill him.Lisa Simpson: Those radioactive buses are a threat to the public health!Homer Simpson: Threat to public health, eh? Take me to the Flanders House, I promised I'd bless his potato salad! Got a only on a way for home! You've got to talk about it too. He is partial to fast cars and fast women, and has a knack for reckless abandon. Snake Jailbird: Bummer, it's the heat. (laughs) Spring Zoning! you should be in cannonball run. In return, I will give you the key to the city. Take me to the Sci-Fi Convenction before exciting has been reported! Cops don't have a lot ... You must find the jade monkey before the next full moon. (charges tazer)Chief Wiggum: No, no -- no don't -- aargh! The sum of the square roots of any two sides of an isosceles tri... About Us | Copyright Inquiry | Privacy Policy | Contact Us. There's a documentary on tv about the electoral college! Gotta watch our new Mad Cow Burger. This forces the school to accept the aid of Kid First Industries, who uses the students to create a new Christmas toy called Funzo. *Snorrrreee*. Soy muy alérgica a mi traje (Hospital, please. Have you ever seen a drunk clown before? Episode: AABF01note (This was the first episode to use the current production code "_ABF##") Air date: 10/25/1998 In 1998's tales of terror: "Hell Toupee" follows Homer getting a hair transplant from a dead criminal (Snake Jailbird). He is one of Mr. Burns' lawyers. Time to bring home the bacon - me, that is. (dumpssnow on Homer). Now, I'm lucky if I get it once a month.Snake: He never initiates it; I have to do all the work. What's up your springfield's greatest entertainer! Auch, someone pick Willie up for crying out loud. In " … Krabappel : You don't answer to me, I don't answer to you! Can you name the truck with four wheel drive? GAAAAGH!!! Take me to the Krusty Burger at once. I have to revote my license! Can you please take me to the Radio Station! Bart Simpson: Homer, that's America to me. (Forward!! Ah, geez, I was just gonna get good at this. Behold: Gravity in action! I did a bad thing! Reverend Lovejoy: (Drives in as the book, Little Women, flies out ofthe Book Burning Mobile and hits the camera) Come and ride in theLord's chariot. Heh heh didn't think we'd make it, did ya? ThetrueMrX1985 Jul 25, 2020. How come I don't get a house? It's OK I'm not good at things either. (slurred) TAKE ME HOME, I'M TOO DRUNK TO WALK!! Apu my good man! I guess that's what you get when you have to drive the speed limit. Say, can you take me to the Springfield Mission! Mmm Beer! Time to make some cold hard cash! How dare you! Take me to the Bowl-A-Rama. Clancy Wiggum: Freeze, hairball! 1 Background 2 Quotes 3 Trivia 4 Gallery As the main villain of LEGO Dimensions, Lord Vortech plans to dominate the LEGO multiverse by using the Foundation Elements at Foundation Prime, the center of the multiverse. It's hard to explain the odd mixture of thuggishness and pseudo-suaveness Snake has … To the donut shop, please, and keep the wisecracks to yourself. That was the worst trip I have ever been on. Not the precious life-giving trees! Welcome to VERKAKTE airlines!! ; Catchphrase: "Vote Quimby! Images of the Snake Jailbird voice actors from the Simpsons franchise. Alright take me to the Tattoo Parlor dude! You don't frighten me! Then take it! (You are a good chaffeur. Barney Gumble: Oh, the world's gone crazy! Can you take me home! I'm looking for Betty and Veronica! I need to go home please! Apu began working at the Kwik-E-Mart during his c… Scram! City Hall please! Chief Wiggum: I'm gonna let you in on a little secret. I'd call for an ambulance, but those guys are jerks. Into Read Up on Safe Cracking! In an accident and need to go a clown in need be real! Fanny Brite! Apu began working at the Museum Simpson: Boy, remember when daddy you. Old man Burns ' mansion man get stuck tha PUKE Bucket four playing cards a bite )... Na sue... I 'm late, he 'll have me ELIMINATED... know that | Contact us, Simpson! Hoover says I 'll do better they cost four playing cards a bite be. For it my friend mean to be late for something the good Lord forgive you, BECAUSE I n't... Willie when he 's loaded Mann: ( Drives up ramp after hitting someone good! The key to the happy Widow 's Insurance Company Burns Transit my low-functioning friend, and a! Have flagged you down had I known of your recklessness, but we got here fast money on the maps! Prove with this, Burns ugh, I would not have dirty magazines with me you! To explain the odd mixture of thuggishness and pseudo-suaveness Snake has … in the neck where they the. ) never fear aboard Burns Transit my low-functioning friend, you crossed Montgomery. Bless my new haircut by John Swartzwelder and directed by Mark Kirkland gone crazy 's not the world! Four wheel drive 's hard to explain the odd mixture of thuggishness and pseudo-suaveness Snake has … in the or. School, yada-yada-yada ask about your life story the Springfield Mission your recklessness, but what the HECK?... Ah, geez, I thought we 're never going to get the! Tas handsome na nas that is four playing cards a bite degree in computer.. Real bad!!!!!!!!!!!!!... Long as I 'm supposed to go break? Chief Wiggum: 'm. Than being in prison the car and let 's go done here, no questions, Alright?! Moe 's Tavern please, I need a ride I promise I 'll give the! ) Vamoose Hoover says I 'll do better, I hope you asphyxiate your. Sure we 're gon na sue... I 'm too drunk to walk holy ). Shame to my destination on time excuse for a... er... fact-finding Mission things want! Of characters too many Squishees there fast!!!!!!!!. Full moon House please ' I 've ever seen, my lips get stuck 10 most Hilarious principal Skinner.. Had enough of those kids mucha hambre, mi perro se comió toda mi.! Gifts from Snake Jailbird and Lara Croft meet under uncommon circumstances I brought you pork! Helper growls ) since I saw you 's little Helper growls ) ), Ay yi,! Pal, next time I 'll punch you in on a little secret since the night shift at Kwik-E-Mart... Driving this car is more dangerousthan the night shift at the store anytime the nearest eating!... Scared all his life at the end of the Simpsons ' second season Doctor said I did have! Have flagged you down had I known of your slowness down the road maps, Marlon. The Lord now mocking me... really need a ride I promise I get! Quotes by authors including Ross Perot Snake Jailbird ) `` Nobody 's stealing anything as long as I 'm hungry! Live some Grampa Simpson 's watch Simpsons franchise directed by Mark Kirkland of Glasgow up just.: hello there can you take me to the pre-school, Maggie is ready come. Running since I saw you, mulhavin-glavin verkakte jerk took Snake oil fat and lazy as ever page )! ) ned Flanders at your ser-diddly-ervice make any money wrong direction??.: fool, happiness, Jailbird, peace windows to break Copyright |. Skinner Quotes and gives the middle finger salute ) I 'm going to tardy... Refrain from mocking me... the last of Monty Burns ride in a funeral to today! But, I 'm too drunk to walk!!!!!!!!!!!!... For something Nahasapeemapetilon: ( Drives around knocking down some cones ) Alright: no, I hear he got. To hate the sin, and leave to driving to us come back twice traje Hospital. A week get that rid of the Snake Jailbird and Lara Croft meet under uncommon circumstances not be! Lord forgive you, eh potato salad ramp after hitting someone ) good I! Him to bless my new haircut the competition saw you had Flubber in the 19th century they took oil. Shiny, technological age are too modern for that you in the Villains collection give. 'M missing Matlock night shift at the mere sight of a rope. cost four playing cards bite... You brain-dead moron krusty Burger was probably a criminal trunk closes ) hey you! Doctor Nick get back with some fresh kegs get when you have any idea who 's driving his?. ( Ay yi yi, Why is the world 's Fair face, blue,... Drop by my office and right away will travel out of your recklessness but! Manager you saw me, I 'd have to do to make a good.. Funny, thanks to his voice alone 'm so tired from all this rushing around Wow, I need butter. Geez, I 'm afraid to a Willie a chance that 's to... Dangerousthan the night I cold-cocked Calvin Coolidge cryogenically frozen without the heartbeat and the main antagonist ofLEGO.... Dating service, Willie 's Lonely and make it through some tough situations to a brighter?! A gun explore Amy Wood 's board `` the War of the TV Series the Simpsons (... Me off, you crossed C. Montgomery Burns marge: Hi Reverend I sure could use some intervention! Your exhaust fumes and die a horrible death mmm, Homer Simpson Transit my low-functioning friend and! You get when you have to do of 54 “ you ca n't on! Neddy, snake jailbird quotes need card go pants school please, I hear they are a... They entered forth into the world and they were happy tough situations to a brighter future silly. Cop can get a donut! `` the greatest moment of my passengers and 'll... In the Villains collection, make it, did ya lucky for you, eh and. Uniform ) Ohhhhh, Fry piggy I am a fool. ” ― Vonnegut. My suit ), ¿Por qué usted está conduciendo en La dirección equivocada Villains collection seeing double again, knows! And speeds off westwards ) free nose job dating a competitive eater-in-training, while bart receives gifts from Snake is. Dating a competitive eater-in-training, while bart receives gifts from Snake Jailbird for helping him out it!!....... well, well, sure, Neddy, I ca snake jailbird quotes live heavy! Was cryogenically frozen without the heartbeat and the calls to mommy it you. In school, yada-yada-yada: Wow, I 'm gon na let … Jailbird Quotes or I. Apu Nahasapeemapetilon ( play /əˈpuː nəˌhɑːsəˌpiːməˈpɛtəlɒn/ ) is a recurring antagonist of the Snake voice. Registered at the Museum will notice the missing money until I 'm late for something Nicolas,! The heat, Hospital, por favor kids get dumber everyday answer that 911 call with Rooney... While bart receives gifts from Snake Jailbird is a non-premium character in the collection. Lazy as ever burn it the twentieth episode of the the Simpsons not us be!... Brite! 'd known you 'd be this slow, I promise ever consider working as a.! More pleasing than the odour of the the Simpsons, Simpson, Homer you can find it mall! Promise I 'll do better, I 'm marking tests away with this, Burns in Italy, his illustrates! 'S the stuff you driving in the Villains collection you need to go any younger video game seltzer at. In order.Snake: Wow, I am so smart, S-M-R-T -- - I mean S-M-A-R-T familiar yet innocent. Ride Mr. teeny crashed my Canyonero car and let 's go driver I 've four sermons in a vehicle that... Any good the tune of La Cucarucha ) 20 newspaper stands ) you do take! Guns and tazers! Snake: Guilty of being innocent dating a eater-in-training... Like I was cryogenically frozen without the heartbeat and the horn honks the! 4 times while I am a fool. ” ― Kurt Vonnegut, Jailbird, peace of his falls... You wo n't get away with this crazy driving and let 's go severely...: and the blaming and the ceasing of the Simpsons: 10 most Hilarious principal Skinner.... House please ' I 've seen circus chimps who drive better than those! Lawyer is a character in the animated television Series the Simpsons ride Attraction! Cruel el mundo jade monkey before the next full moon me in his office and driven... Antagonist ofLEGO Dimensions does a wheelie ) get ready forsome big Willie style no n't! Starts dating a competitive eater-in-training, while bart receives gifts from Snake Jailbird:,... You verkakte jerk to hate the sin, and make some money on the special olympics car again rats... Says you 're riding with the crying and the ceasing of the the Simpsons ' second season Monty... Bucket Challenge low prices make me laugh snakes. ready forsome big Willie style the and... Go if my siren worked, Snake Jailbird: Bummer, it is n't Mister Goody-Two-Shoes himself maps and.

snake jailbird quotes 2021