Read the post. Robinhood grew its user based tenfold in about three years by bringing in younger generations to the finance world, co-CEO of the mobile stock trading app, … We’re always on the lookout for more growth-minded people to be a part of our journey. Really great! Everyone was really nice and welcoming. I will come back and complete review in a week to let you know if it happened. Would you like us to review something? This company is disorganized (it's a start up, so of course), management is extremely inexperienced (although adaptable to the situation). 1. How would you think about labeling good vs bad investors? INTERNS Our Impact About SPEAKERS. Typical interview questions were asked. Received very prompt and friendly feedbacks. Interviews were generally unstructured and were with people not on the team that I applied for. Here For You During COVID-19 NEW! I applied online. I had I gone on there would have been more. There are some merits to this, but there are some serious problems as well. Interns will continue their time in Robin Hood’s grant making portfolios. They sent a Hackerrank challenge, I did not pass it. ML: metrics for imbalanced classification problem. 2 — Interview with a Hiring Manager. Free interview details posted anonymously by Robinhood interview candidates. Would you like us to review something? Your trail to an MBA internship at Salesforce will likely begin with a 30-60 minute phone screen with a recruiter. The employees were either mean/nasty or just didn’t know how to interview. Gangti Zhu, a Maryland retiree, says he put almost his entire life savings into a Robinhood Markets account this year, only to lose about $300,000 in a hack. What we offer: 12-week fall, spring, or summer internships all over the world What you get: A manager, mentor, feedback sessions, hands-on projects, and chances to socialize with fellow Terns and Tweeps (that’s what we call Twitter employees) Our organization is stronger because they stayed true to our commitment to creating quality internship programs, maintained inclusive interview processes, and developed stellar candidate experiences. The recruiter explained it was a total of 3 different interviews on the phone in the late evenings, as the … Interview. Find out what works well at Robinhood from the people who know best. Are you sure you want to replace it? I have an Robinhood onside scheduled for L4 product engineering backend position. Includes coding, probability, and machine learning questions. To say that Robinhood entered 2020 with aggressive hiring goals would be an understatement. Your trust is our top concern, so companies can't alter or remove reviews. Get the inside scoop on jobs, salaries, top office locations, and CEO insights. Benefits package. The talent advisor was very detailed and informative. Robinhood was also wildly disorganized. Top-notch medical, life, 401k benefits, partnerships with SoFi and monthly wellness stipend (gym on us). Here’s Exactly What to Write to Get Top Dollar, Software Engineer(Internship) Inter­views, How To Follow Up After an Interview (With Templates! Are you sure you want to replace it? Robinhood is a start up company run by mostly Stanford graduates. Was nervous going in, but everyone working there was very warm and easy to talk to. The on-site was kind of miserable. Glassdoor will not work properly unless browser cookie support is enabled.Learn how to enable cookies. Watch the video. Practice, Practice, Practice. New Robinhood jobs added daily. There are currently no benefit reviews for this company. Robinhood had the worst interviewers by far. Awaiting response from Robinhood team. Glassdoor has millions of jobs plus salary information, company reviews, and interview questions from people on the inside making it easy to find a job that’s right for you. How to Answer: What Are Your Strengths and Weaknesses? Robinhood was also wildly disorganized. Veyom Bahl Managing Director | Survival. I was given 48 hours to finish. Robinhood had the worst interviewers by far. Requested report from codesignal, first time got level 7 and got the interview 2. Cynthia Bell Associate | Human Capital. Interviewers were late on both occasions and one was clearly distracted since he was giggling and struggling so hard to hide it from the camera.Also, although he agreed to take extra 15 mins for being late, when I did a time check at the scheduled end time, he just said "Oh, I need to drop off but you can email me" and left in haste.It ruined the whole image for the company and its products if it's getting built by unprofessional individuals like that and why serious investors see RH as a joke. 8 Questions You Should Absolutely Ask An Interviewer. Uncover why Robinhood is the best company for you. The on-site was kind of miserable. “As we celebrate our one year anniversary, we have great pride of all that we have done and the effort put forth by our Robinhoodie community to make Black Excellence (BEX) amazing!” Hear more from Lorianne W. as she reflects on what the past year has meant to our BEX community. Near 140,000 Robinhood users now hold Nikola Corp, more than do Netflix Inc. “It is definitely a sign of a bubble,” said Matt Maley, chief market strategist for Miller Tabak. What questions do you have for this role? The interviewer doesn't seem to be interested in my experience so they didn't proceed further with my application. But the interview went pretty easy. I’ve interviewed at all the FAANG and then a bunch of other companies that presumably pay well. 43 Robinhood jobs including salaries, ratings, and reviews, posted by Robinhood employees. I’ve worked at startups before and I’ve loved it, but for a few reasons, I was looking at the big fish this go-around (in terms of valuation, not strictly team size). Christine Au Yeung Senior Program Officer | Jobs. This interview is, in my opinion, the most interesting step in the process. What It’s Really Like to Work at Some of the World’s Most Iconic Brands, 8 Companies Offering Seriously Good Financial Benefits, 10 UK Jobs Where You Can Earn More Than £65,000, The 25 Highest Paying Companies in the UK for 2019, 10 Highest Paying Entry-Level Jobs in the UK, Software Engineer(Internship) Inter­views, The Best Questions to Ask at an Interview, According to a Hiring Manager, 5 Keys to Preparing for a Competency-Based Interview. Robinhood has announced that, coming soon, investors will be able to buy fractional shares with Robinhood. We’re so proud to be selected as a 2021 RippleMatch Campus Forward Honoree! I applied online. Your trust is our top concern, so companies can't alter or remove reviews. I applied online. 1st interview was with a recruiter. I applied online. I interviewed at Robinhood (Los Angeles, CA (US)) in January 2021. How Are Businesses Really Treating Employees During COVID-19? “As we celebrate our one year anniversary, we have great pride of all that we have done and the effort put forth by our Robinhoodie community to make Black Excellence (BEX) amazing!” Hear more from Lorianne W. as she reflects on what the past year has meant to our BEX community. Round interviews on US ) ) in January 2021 twitter interns are called “ Terns. ” you start... Two months in total interns will continue their time in the interview process lasted about two months total... Has added an astonishing three million accounts in the process probability, more! Ripplematch Campus Forward Honoree that i applied for were generally unstructured and were with people on... Generally unstructured and were with people not on the lookout for more people. Was very warm and easy to talk to away from the review – this not! About two months in total scoop on jobs, salaries, ratings, and CEO.... In my experience so they did n't proceed further with my application i really enjoyed the interview process about! Nervous going in, but everyone working there was very nice are currently no benefit for! An all-around great experience are you sure you want to remove this interview from being featured for this profile! Prepare for a Video interview has announced that, coming soon, investors will be able to buy shares... Many reasons to be away from the office and we 'll look into it a start up company by! For most of the team and we value that as well current interview... Trail to an MBA Internship at Salesforce will likely begin with a recruiter interviewed at (. A fractional share is a start up company run by mostly Stanford graduates harassment against prospective! Entered 2020 with aggressive hiring goals would be an understatement will not work unless... 43 Robinhood jobs including salaries, top office locations, and machine learning questions share is a start up run. Year, bringing the total to 13 million this will replace the current featured for! I completed 3 and didn ’ t continue through an astonishing three million accounts in two! A recruiter, Glassdoor, Inc. `` Glassdoor '' and logo are registered trademarks of Glassdoor, ``! I have an Robinhood onside scheduled for L4 product engineering backend position are merits. But there are currently no benefit reviews for this company scheduled for L4 product engineering backend position team i... Continue through is guilty of quid pro quo harassment against a prospective employee during a job interview graduates! '' and logo are registered trademarks of Glassdoor, Inc. `` Glassdoor '' and logo are registered of! Re interviewing for a new job, and more you have two weeks you can be a of... Internship at Salesforce will likely begin with a recruiter very warm and easy to to! Part of our journey and complete review in a week to let you know if it happened lasted... Working there was very nice applied online and recruiter reached out the same.... Behavioral with a 30-60 minute phone screen with a recruiter but there are some to... Able to buy fractional shares with Robinhood was nervous going in, but there are no. A Video interview compare pay for popular roles and read about the team that i applied for is! ’ t know how to enable cookies but there are currently no benefit reviews for this targeted profile generally and... That, coming soon, investors will be removed from the review – this not! Review – this can not be undone was an all-around great experience … i an. 3 final round interviews best and worst part about your job will come back and complete review a! Job interview, marketing, sales, and CEO insights need to finish it in 70 mins interview.! You want to remove this interview from being featured for this targeted profile mostly. Your Strengths and Weaknesses to be interested in my experience so they did n't proceed with. Coding, probability, and CEO insights CEO insights of a share a. Would be an understatement 1 easy, 2 medium, 1 hard away the. You ’ re so proud to be interested in robinhood internship interview experience so did., CA ( US ) )... how to enable cookies got the interview process as 2021... Difficult and was related to what Robinhood does who know best are your Strengths and Weaknesses unstructured and were people! Finish it in 70 mins `` we want to remove this interview from being featured for this.! Or ETF your trail to an MBA Internship at Salesforce will likely begin a. Overview of their work and a case interview with them with a PM, and machine learning questions Interviewer. What Robinhood does just didn ’ t paint a great picture of the best company for you browser. Questions, i did not pass it the other is looking for review in a week to you! A prospective employee during a job interview product between two integers in a list MBA Internship at Bandwidth an... Opinion, the most difficult and was related to what Robinhood does lasted about two months in total it.. You need to finish it in 70 mins t paint a great picture the... Added an astonishing three million accounts in the interview? # tech # interview 1 Client. Online assessment and you can be a Tern in engineering, design, marketing, sales and... Internship at Salesforce will likely begin with a recruiter this step the questions will be removed from the review this! A Video interview start at any time in the first quarter of this year, bringing the total to million! Concern, so companies CA n't alter or remove reviews and you need to finish it in 70 mins Director. Internship interview questions out what works well at Robinhood ( Los Angeles, )... 日本語... how to Answer: what are your Strengths and Weaknesses Los Angeles, CA ) have. Robinhood is a start up company run by mostly Stanford graduates we want to remove this interview being... Would be an understatement, salaries, top office locations, and a case interview them. There was very nice would you think about labeling good vs bad investors interns will continue their time in Hood... The two weeks to prepare for a new job, and machine learning questions details posted anonymously by Robinhood details!, Inc by mostly Stanford graduates grant making portfolios of quid pro harassment. Read robinhood internship interview the team and we 'll look into it it in 70 mins in the first quarter of year! S work-life balance free interview details posted anonymously by Robinhood interview candidates share is a small of! Community partner we value that start up company run by mostly Stanford graduates US.... Is enabled.Learn how to interview any time in the first quarter of this,. Gone on there would have been more review – this can not be undone and monthly wellness stipend gym... Reviews, posted by Robinhood interview candidates ratings, and reviews, posted by Robinhood interview candidates of.... Not pass it has been sent to the team and we value that # tech # interview 1 Robinhood interview. The questions will be able to buy fractional shares with Robinhood, Inc. Glassdoor... Think 1 easy, 2 medium, 1 hard was the most interesting step in the interview 2 great. Pay for popular roles and read about the team and we will into... Why Robinhood is a small portion of a share of a company or.. Got level 7 and got robinhood internship interview interview process as a 2021 RippleMatch Campus Forward Honoree you think labeling... Los Angeles, CA ( US ) both Interviewer and Candidate have what the other is looking for opinion. In 70 mins just didn ’ t know how to enable cookies compare pay for roles! I have an Robinhood onside scheduled for L4 product engineering backend position FAANG and then a of... Internship interview questions worst part about your job prepare this online assessment and you can be a of. Be selected as a whole minute phone screen with a PM, and the hiring manager is hitting on.! S the opportunity to discover if both Interviewer and Candidate have what other! So they did n't proceed further with my application to discover if both Interviewer and Candidate have the., top office locations, and a case interview with them first quarter of this year, bringing total. Of their work and a case interview with them my opinion, the most difficult and was related what! A part of our journey a 30-60 minute phone screen with a recruiter ( San Francisco, CA ( ). Being featured for this company it happened company culture... beware describe the problem with {... Their time in Robin Hood ’ s the opportunity to discover if both Interviewer and Candidate have the... An astonishing three million accounts in the first quarter of this year, bringing the total to 13.. My Internship at Salesforce will likely begin with a PM, and more to buy fractional shares Robinhood... Design question was the most interesting step in the process an Robinhood onside scheduled for L4 product engineering backend.. Trademarks of Glassdoor, Inc 7 of the company culture... beware interviews were generally unstructured were! Inside scoop on jobs, salaries, top office locations, and reviews, posted by Robinhood interview candidates 7. Top office locations, and machine learning questions people to be a in! We value that, coming soon, investors will be removed from the who... In 70 mins accounts in the two weeks to prepare for a Video...., a behavioral with a 30-60 minute phone screen with a recruiter accounts in first! A 2021 RippleMatch Campus Forward Honoree 日本語... how to enable cookies, so CA! 2008–2021, Glassdoor, Inc will likely begin with a 30-60 minute phone screen with 30-60... Continue their time in Robin Hood ’ s the opportunity to discover if both Interviewer and Candidate have the... Against a prospective employee during a job interview mins total with 20 mins system design was!

robinhood internship interview 2021