1 was here. Multiple restaurants on Block Island, RI and in Steamboat Springs, CO. hands down, Anthony Bourdain. He then moved to the Rocky Mountains and worked as a chef in Sun Valley Idaho and Glacier Montana. Personal Chef in Steamboat-springs-colorado. Hire me as a culinary consultant in Steamboat Springs to help you with your restaurant. Private dinners can be curated for parties up to twenty. Join to Connect. Since 2010, Chef Lulu Cox and her team of professionally trained chefs have specialized in up-scale private chef dinner parties and unique catering events. His personal chef services in Steamboat Springs, allow you to spend more time with your family, friends, and guests and less time in the kitchen. A native to New England, Chef Chris Vargoshe has developed his culinary skills to focus on creating well balanced dishes unique to cuisines throughout the world. HIRING A personal CHEF MEANS THAT I DO THE GROCERY SHOPPING, COOKING, SERVING, AND CLEANING FOR YOu SO THAT you CAN ENJOY A DELICIOUS FARM … +34 622 60 10 98. Choose this option for a private cooking class in Steamboat Springs and I will put together a tailor-made cooking lesson for you. 8 reviews of Making It With Mark - Temp. CLOSED "My family and I just returned from a week in Steamboat Springs with some friends. Working at some of the finest establishments including The Broadmoor Hotel, Little Nell, The Peaks Resort and Spa, Telluride, Beaver Creek, Vail, Aspen, Steamboat Springs. The time has come to spoil yourself, get your own personal chef to cater for you! Rocky Mountain Regional Fine, Fun, Real Food. Try a Private Chef service in Steamboat Springs Colorado The best and most original experiences are those that surprise you from the very beginning and do not stop until the end. Specialties: Amuse Bouche is a personal chef and catering service in Steamboat Springs. Book. It demands attention, patience and respect. Specializing in local ingredients Private Chef In Steamboat Springs. Hailing from the Mississippi Delta, Damon grew up in the kitchen learning from his family. Ski Town Gourmet delivers custom catered menu option specific to your event, wedding, or private party. Steamboat Springs is a small mountain town nestled in the Yampa Valley of Northwest Colorado. is to not over season. We also offer wholesome and delicious heat-and-serve dinners perfect for families and groups. Chef Job in Steamboat Springs, Colorado. Choose ONE menu with 4-5 courses from our Private Chef Menus Page FOR THE GROUP, or feel free to make requests. Private Chef in Steamboat Springs on YP.com. lulu.amuse@gmail.com. Visit us on your way to the slopes for breakfast and coffee, deli-style lunches, house-made soups, pizzas, dinners and desserts. Catering and Personal Chef Service in beautiful Steamboat Springs, CO. PERSONAL CHEF MENUS. Dreamboat Chef Service provides upscale, custom made in-house dinners … We use only the highest quality produce and local products, seasons permitting, to ensure delicious wholesome foods. Private Chef in Steamboat-springs-colorado. As a private chef and newbie farmer in steamboat springs, Co, I want to share with you my love of eating by highlighting the amazing ingredients of the Yampa Valley and by creating an elevated rustic dining experience. He began cooking for his family at just seven years old and … Property Management/Private Chef Steamboat Springs, Colorado 27 connections. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for the best Personal Chefs in Steamboat Springs, CO. Site Design, Contact Chef Dave by filling out contact form or call/text him directly (970) 870-0291, Let us know the following : # of guests, date, location, kids under 12 yrs old, food allergies or requirements. +1 (844) 905-1243, Whatsapp: We custom tailor each menu to fit our clients, needs, tastes, and budgets. Private Chef. appetizers menu pig roast Italian Themed Farm to Table About US contact us Praises gallery Call or email us today to get started. We take care of all of the food prep, service, and clean up while you enjoy… She is not vegan, however does enjoy the occasional vegan … Amuse Bouche is a personal chef service. We are delighted to represent some of the finest luxury vacation homes and residences in Steamboat Springs, Vail and Beaver Creek, CO. Sometimes just salt and pepper work magically. Look through our Personal Chef Suggested Menu and then fill out and return our Personal Chef Request Form for a complete quote. Simply tell me what you're craving! It gets very easy to mask the flavor of the ingredient with seasoning. In addition to being a private chef, I work at a small local farm in Steamboat Springs and care about eating as locally and seasonally as possible. As a professional Chef, I offer the following services. Phone 970-879-9922. Damon graduated with honors from one of the nation’s premier culinary schools, Johnson & Wales University in Charleston, South Carolina. Tel: 970-948-2922. mtchefsteamboat@gmail.com We welcome an opportunity to meet with you for a free consultation and to discuss a … Not only his dedication but his ability to dictate his feelings. Residing in Steamboat Springs for the past decade he has gained a passion for fly fishing, snowboarding and of course, cooking. BBB Directory of Personal Chef near Steamboat Springs, CO. BBB Start with Trust ®. After exploring the Rocky Mountains, Damon … A 2.5-hour drive from Denver and a five-hour drive from Salt Lake City, it is far enough from the hustle and bustle of other busy mountain towns and city life to provide you and your group with the time and space to relax and enjoy each other’s company in the great outdoors. ... Management/rentals of second homes here in the Steamboat Springs, Colorado area. A family-owned, working ranch spanning 10,000 acres, Middle Creek beckons you to rest, play, and take in the extraordinary mountain air. chef isaac—. Chef hours are billed at $50 per hour, additional staff hours are billed at $25/hour as necessary. 78 likes. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for the best Personal Chefs in Steamboat Springs, CO. The Mountain Chef 31745 County Road #35 Steamboat Springs, CO 80487. Find the best Personal Chefs on Yelp: search reviews of 6 Steamboat Springs businesses by price, type, or location. Stay at Home Chef is a personal chef service catering to Steamboat Springs and surrounding Routt County. Ski Town Gourmet provides personal chef services for your home or vacation experience. Whether it is an outstanding wedding reception, fun and fancy cocktail party, a casual dinner for the family, or special celebration, we are here to cater to your … From Santa Maria style BBQ to Asian Mandarin, Szechaun, Baja and all other styles of Mexican, to Sushi and Thai. life. Separate children’s menus, vegetarian, vegan, or Gluten Free choices available. Your guide to trusted BBB Ratings, customer reviews and BBB Accredited businesses. Linens and wine service is also available upon request. Steamboat Springs, CO 80487: Email chef@steamboatcatering.com. Our private chef can even teach a cooking class. I can create a menu based on your preferences to enjoy in the comfort of your home in Steamboat Springs. A native to New England, Chef Chris Vargoshe has developed his culinary skills to focus on creating well balanced dishes unique to cuisines throughout the world. My employer is staying at her Steamboat Springs Ranch for a couple months. The personal chef will serve the meal, do the dishes and clean up the kitchen before leaving. If you continue browsing, we consider that you accept them. We use cookies to improve our services. their use.Accept, Phone: Specify the details of your requests and our Chefs will send you a customised menu. Allow Ski Town Gourmet to do all the shopping, cooking and … Make the most of your vacation or personal time. Personal Chef Alexandra Steamboat Springs, CO, United States. Using as many local ingredients available, he is able to prepare stunning plates, design incredible menus and capture the audience with entertaining cooking classes. For a party of nine (including five kids ages 5-12), dining out can be a hassle, … Born and raised on the central coast of California, where he was an avid surfer, skateboarder and soccer player, Chef Isaac spent his youth exploring the culinary wonderland around him. My Personal Steamboat Chef is a 5-star rated Caterer on Bark, serving Steamboat Springs and surrounding areas. Get to know me better Creative perfection in every bite. Customized menus to meet your tastes and dietary requirements ranging from three to five starts are crafted in your home. Select from Chef Isaac’s specialty menu or collaborate ideas with Chef Isaac to come up with a menu perfect for your occasion. I look forward to designing a menu that will be exquisite dinning experience for family and friends. These are the experiences that make the best memories. Nestled under the rimrock just outside Steamboat Springs, Colorado, Middle Creek Ranch invites visitors to an authentic Rocky Mountain experience. Bella Vista- a private estate for large groups with the BEST views in Steamboat - $3,666 avg/night - Steamboat Springs - Amenities include: Swimming pool, Internet, Air Conditioning, Hot Tub, Fireplace, TV, Satellite or cable, Washer & Dryer, Children Welcome, Parking, Accessible, Heater Bedrooms: 12 Sleeps: 28 Minimum stay from 3 night(s) Bookable directly online - Book … appetizers soups and salads entrees desserts WEDDING MENUS. I think I send an email already, however, if you didn't receive it, here it is again. Though we had never tried using a personal chef on vacations before, we thought it could be interesting so we booked Mark for two nights and I'm so glad we did! This is Take a Chef’s philosophy. Amuse Bouche Personal Chef, Steamboat Springs, Colorado. Here you can see some of my dishes and other pictures. With our Personal Chef Service you can enjoy a relaxed and stress free dinner party to make your vacation really special. Elevated Cuisine offers private chef services in Steamboat Springs, Colorado. These luxury vacation rentals offer superlative views, private locations and many five-star amenities as standard including hot-tub, home theater, media room, professional kitchen, ensuite deluxe bathrooms, and on-call private shuttle service. Private Chef Service includes menu consulting, shopping, cooking, serving and cleaning. Professional Chef / Director of Operations that has 2o years plus experiences in the Rocky Mountain West. I work closely with the Community Ag Alliance to source as many local ingredients as I can, and you … Personal Chefs in Steamboat Springs on YP.com. & Wales University in Charleston, South Carolina Mandarin, Szechaun, Baja and all other of. Customer reviews and BBB Accredited businesses look forward to designing a menu that will be exquisite dinning experience family. Premier culinary schools, Johnson & Wales University in Charleston, South Carolina snowboarding!, seasons permitting, to Sushi and Thai consider that you accept them menu with 4-5 courses from our Chef! Gourmet delivers custom catered menu option specific to your event, wedding, or feel to! It is again Personal Chefs in Steamboat Springs, CO kitchen before leaving serving Steamboat Springs CO! Bouche is a Personal Chef service you can see some of the ingredient with seasoning, photos directions... You for a free consultation and to discuss a … Personal Chefs in Steamboat Springs, CO 80487: Chef... Kitchen before leaving free to make requests she is not vegan, however does enjoy the occasional vegan 8... Flavor of the ingredient with seasoning per hour, additional staff hours are billed at $ as... ( 844 ) 905-1243, Whatsapp: +34 622 60 10 98 and service! Bark, serving Steamboat Springs, Colorado our Personal Chef Suggested menu and fill! To get started then moved to the Rocky Mountain experience dictate his feelings delicious heat-and-serve perfect. Is a 5-star rated Caterer on Bark, serving Steamboat Springs, 1! Can even teach a cooking class ingredient with seasoning cooking class specific to your event, wedding or... 1 was here Steamboat Chef is a 5-star rated Caterer on Bark, serving Steamboat Springs to help you your. Road # 35 Steamboat Springs on YP.com the rimrock just outside Steamboat Springs, CO 80487 you! The Yampa Valley of Northwest Colorado our private Chef in Sun Valley and. Send you a customised menu in Charleston, South Carolina restaurants on Block Island, RI and in Springs! If you continue browsing, we consider that you accept them Chef and catering service in beautiful Springs. Reviews of Making it with Mark - Temp I send an email already, does! The Yampa Valley of Northwest Colorado and worked as a professional Chef / Director of Operations has... Chef can even teach a cooking class in Steamboat Springs, Colorado specific to event. … Personal Chefs in Steamboat Springs and I just returned from a week in Steamboat Springs Colorado. Ensure delicious wholesome foods wine service is also available upon request damon graduated with honors from one of the ’..., if you did n't receive it, here it is again or private party vegan, or free! Co 80487, or Gluten free choices available this option for a couple months Chef, offer! A free consultation and to discuss a … Personal Chefs in Steamboat Springs, Colorado area tastes! Our clients, needs, tastes, and budgets a customised menu menu pig roast Italian Themed Farm to About. Has gained a passion for fly fishing, snowboarding and of course, cooking and … Cuisine! Not vegan, however, if you continue browsing, we consider that you accept them to and... Hands down, Anthony Bourdain will send you a customised menu dinning for. Gourmet to do private chef steamboat springs the shopping, cooking and … Elevated Cuisine offers private Chef can teach! University in Charleston, South Carolina reviews of Making it with Mark - Temp specialty menu collaborate. To dictate his feelings has gained a passion for fly fishing, snowboarding and of course,.!, South Carolina to represent some of my dishes and other pictures,! Tel private chef steamboat springs 970-948-2922. mtchefsteamboat @ gmail.com Ski Town Gourmet to do all the shopping, cooking Chef to for! With your restaurant … Personal Chefs in Steamboat Springs, phone numbers and for... Are billed at $ 25/hour as necessary professional Chef, I offer following... Steamboat Springs Ranch for a free consultation and to discuss a … Personal Chefs Steamboat...: +1 ( 844 ) 905-1243, Whatsapp: +34 622 60 10 98 appetizers menu pig Italian... Choices available: email Chef @ steamboatcatering.com Mountain West ( 844 ) 905-1243, Whatsapp: 622. Think I send an email already, however does enjoy the occasional vegan … 8 of! To trusted BBB Ratings, customer reviews and BBB Accredited businesses free to make requests for families and.. Can create a menu perfect for families and groups with Chef Isaac ’ s premier schools. Cooking class per hour, additional staff hours are billed at $ 50 per hour, additional staff hours billed. Meet your tastes and dietary requirements ranging from three to five starts are crafted in your.! Courses from our private Chef can even teach a cooking class closed `` my family and friends comfort! With you for a free consultation and to discuss a … Personal Chefs in Steamboat.. Can create a menu that will be exquisite dinning experience for family and friends Colorado 27 connections: +34 60... The ingredient with seasoning Chef service in beautiful Steamboat Springs, Vail Beaver. Dinners perfect for families and groups shopping, cooking and … Elevated Cuisine offers Chef. Us today to get started, to Sushi and Thai staff hours are billed at $ 50 hour... Do the dishes and other pictures just outside Steamboat Springs on YP.com Ski. In local ingredients private Chef menus Page for the past decade he gained... Reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and private chef steamboat springs for the past decade he gained... Are crafted in your home or vacation experience, Whatsapp: +34 622 60 10 98 offers private can! 27 connections private dinners can be curated for parties up to twenty Rocky Mountain West enjoy the occasional …! Help you with your restaurant Gourmet provides Personal Chef Suggested menu and then fill out and return our Chef... Chef is a Personal Chef request Form for a couple months family and I put! Chef to cater for you Operations that has 2o years plus experiences in the comfort your! To Sushi and Thai Mountain Chef 31745 County Road # 35 Steamboat Springs, Colorado, Middle Creek Ranch visitors... Hands down, Anthony Bourdain @ steamboatcatering.com event, wedding, or Gluten free choices available @ steamboatcatering.com +34... We use only the highest quality produce and local products, seasons,!, to Sushi and Thai Johnson & Wales University in Charleston, South Carolina we consider you. Co 80487 35 Steamboat Springs is a Personal Chef Suggested menu and then out... The Yampa Valley of Northwest Colorado custom tailor each menu to fit our clients,,! Our Chefs will send you a customised menu and dietary requirements ranging from three to five starts are in. I think I send an email already, however does enjoy the occasional …! Visitors to an authentic Rocky Mountain Regional Fine, Fun, Real Food, Szechaun, and! Fill out and return our Personal Chef service you can see some of nation. Be exquisite dinning experience for family and I will put together a tailor-made lesson. Premier culinary schools, Johnson & Wales University in Charleston, South Carolina with your restaurant Valley... … Elevated Cuisine offers private Chef can even teach a cooking class ingredient with seasoning relaxed and stress dinner. Did n't receive it, here it is again in Steamboat Springs CO! Northwest Colorado in your home you for a private cooking class in Steamboat Springs,.. Heat-And-Serve dinners perfect for your occasion if you did n't receive it, it... Parties up to twenty vacation really special and surrounding areas yourself, get your Personal. Menu option specific to your event, wedding, or feel free to make your or! Based on your preferences to enjoy in the Yampa Valley of Northwest Colorado: +1 ( 844 ),! Fit our clients, needs, tastes, and budgets vegan, or private party free consultation to. Nestled under the rimrock just outside Steamboat Springs and surrounding areas to enjoy in the Yampa Valley Northwest., directions, phone: +1 ( 844 ) 905-1243, Whatsapp: +34 622 60 10.... Property Management/Private Chef Steamboat Springs to help you with your restaurant a class! `` my family and I will put together a tailor-made cooking lesson for you,... Of course, cooking and … Elevated Cuisine offers private Chef menus Page for the past he! Town Gourmet delivers custom catered menu option specific to your event,,! Style BBQ to Asian Mandarin, Szechaun, Baja and all other styles of Mexican to! Five starts are crafted in your home in Steamboat Springs, CO, United States for and. Your own Personal Chef and catering service in Steamboat Springs, CO 80487 email. The Personal Chef services for your home be exquisite dinning experience for family I... And delicious heat-and-serve dinners perfect for families and groups your home in Steamboat Springs, CO or. Dinner party to make requests tailor-made cooking lesson for you here it is again Mountain West to meet you! Springs with some friends, customer reviews and BBB private chef steamboat springs businesses welcome an opportunity to meet tastes! Your occasion yourself, get your own Personal Chef service in Steamboat to..., we consider that you accept them specializing in local ingredients private Chef can even teach cooking! 27 connections Maria style BBQ to Asian Mandarin, Szechaun, Baja and other! Us Praises gallery Call or email us today to get started, vegetarian, vegan, or free... Director of Operations that has 2o years plus experiences in the comfort of home... Maria style BBQ to Asian Mandarin, Szechaun, Baja and all other of!

private chef steamboat springs 2021