Corgis are extremely active and are good with children so long as the dog sees humans as above him in the pack order. She does great with other dogs and is a super fun do g to be around. Bad breeders throw in the merle gene one generation so they can sell puppies for more. It is not hygienic as well and is a nightmare for someone who is allergic to dogs. He belongs to Cheryl in Hong Kong, I could not find his name. your own Pins on Pinterest. A few are 3/4, 7/8 and 15/16 pembroke welsh corgi, but they are all 100% corgi. Blog. I DO NOT raise Auggies (Australian Shepherd x Corgi), Borgis (Border Collie x Corgi), or Cowboy Corgis (Heeler x Corgi). She is crate trained and house trained. High quality Blue Merle Corgi gifts and merchandise. I'm just your average blue eyed, fluffy Blue Merle Cardigan Welsh Corgi. Question, do only the r/w show coats have limb problems? Great variety in coat color is observed in the puppies of the Corgi breed. Another cutie. Do Dobermans Shed? Zuni ~ Blue Merle Fluffy Cardigan. Don’t you just want to die? Our pups come in a wide range of colors including: Black and Red headed tris, red and whites, fawn, blue merle, red merle and bluie. Providing a balanced diet is known to reduce shedding. Our pups make great companions, agility dogs, herding dogs and great family pets. This is a dark color that features most dark shades including, black, brown, and even small areas of a deep red. Don’t forget to follow us on all the social media sites! Convenient, portable, and effective, the pet brush is the only object that will slow the unappealing effects of shedding and keep your Welsh Corgi looking handsome. The Corgi is one breed that commonly finds this design appearing on both sub-breeds, making them favored by dog enthusiasts. On YouTube www.youtube.com/andthreecorgis and Instagram @threecorgis. Cardigan displays a wide variety of colors that have no restrictions in place whatsoever. Rubber gloves are always a handy multi-purpose item to have in your possession. The lakefield welsh corgi is a family affair. Lastly While AKC at present has Classified Ads with pembroke welsh corgi puppies for sale, corgi dog for sale, corgi mix puppies for sale, fluffy corgi puppies for sale on their site, I don’t suggest buying a corgi puppy from this scene anything else than I would from some other multi-breed pup selling site, Facebook, Craigslist, and so forth. Blue Merle CorgiCardigan Welsh CorgiPembroke Welsh CorgiAnimals And PetsCute PuppiesCorgisAddictionImageLady Immediately! Tricks to Manage Shedding and Grooming, Are Pomeranians Hypoallergenic – Tips & Tricks to reduce allergens. The Corgi is known to have a double-layered coat in which one layer is short and soft while the other layer on the top is notably longer, appearing in tufts concentrated on the back and at the tips of the ears. World-renowned for their fluffy bottoms, this dog breed is prevalent throughout Europe and America and the perfect furry friend to snuggle up with! Bathing also helps to dislodge loose strands of hair and untamed clumps of hair that has become tangled in a mess. He is the best, funniest, best cuddlier, smartest. I have seen a Cardigan Fluffy, yet, so this article will focus on the Pembroke Corgi Fluffy. Microfiber cloths are vital in cleaning hard objects around the house, wooden furniture, windows, and electronic items can be de-haired with these Microfiber cloths. This is the lightest tint of brown, the Welsh Corgi can have. Jun 30, 2017 - 1,499 Likes, 27 Comments - Navy and Duke (@navycorgi) on Instagram: “"Ears as big as my future" ☝ - @andrew__hibbs” They both have long upright ears, but the Cardigan has rounded ears that are slightly larger than its competitor breed. Yes, Corgi Fluffy! Keep your eye out for the excessive loss of large amounts of hair and consult a vet for advice to see if your pooch is missing something. On YouTube www.youtube.com/andthreecorgis. Inspired designs on t-shirts, posters, stickers, home decor, and more by independent artists and designers from around the world. We are located off the west shore of Flathead Lake and run a small home based kennel. These friendly little dogs are thought of as the perfect household companions for individuals or even families. She is looking for a for a family of her own. Buzzfeed has not discovered the lovable fluffy Corgi, to my knowledge. WOLFGANG WEEDIAN Unisex Jersey Long Sleeve Tee, Corgi CHRISTMAS Card THREE CORGIS X MAPETO, Here is Wolfie...so he’s been in remission since, The fluffiest butt in the house! Below are the common Welsh corgi colors that you would most usually encounter. Last. All orders are custom made and most ship worldwide within 24 hours. Let us have a look at how you can manage corgi hairs as they are known to shed a lot. See more ideas about corgi, cute dogs, corgi puppy. If you have a story to share, do pen it down in the comments section below. The hair stays within the coat. Probably nothing much. She is so cute, its amazing. Short Inner Coat: This underlying coat is the real coat and requires the usual grooming care. You’ve heard about the stately Welsh Pembroke Corgi. I raise blue merle and black headed tri American Corgis (Pembroke Welsh Corgi/Cardigan Welsh Corgi Cross) and purebred AKC registered Pembroke Welsh Corgis in the black headed tri variety. Prices for our merle patterned American Corgis start at $1975-2875. A sable colored corgi … Blue Merle Pembroke Welsh Corgis Blue Corgis Blue merle Puppies For Sale, Corgi Puppy, Red Merle Pembroke Welsh Corgi, Blue Eyed corgi for sale, Corgi Puppies in Texas, Blue Merle Corgi Puppies In Texas. Jan 6, 2021. by … Two sub-breeds are derived from this main breed, these are: Originating in Wales, the Pembroke Welsh Corgi, it is also a famous cattle herding dog and one of the smallest breeds that is successful as a hunting companion in older times. Same with fluffy - the happen, and only irresponsible greeders charge more for it or for "unique" colors. Most of the time you’ll find Corgis wearing a blue Merle with a black and/or gray marble pattern. It is actually a genetic disorder that gives rise to such an unexplainable look. My other two red and whites were short coats ..Both with future health problems;with genetic myelopathy, and did well in a” K9 Cart” for more than a year before front legs went down at 11 yrs ..and the other , pancreatic cancer at 8 years. To address all of these questions, I decided to write this in-depth guide where I also included some interesting facts about the fluffy Corgi variety. There is nothing rare about merle - it is perfectly common in most herding breeds. It’s also free to list your available puppies and litters on our site. But, it is all worth it, because they are so adorable. Merle Corgis are rare. Fluff pricing starts at $2275-3500 (Pet/companion only, full rights not available). This is something that plays an important role in adapting to a small house. Around Hat Creek Corgis. Follow @NavyCorgi on Instagram and dog blog, www.NavyCorgi.com Long Outer Coat: This forms a secondary layer of hair on Welsh Corgis which is not permanent so be ready for extreme shedding and hairs all around the house! Feb 17, 2019 - This Pin was discovered by I Just Love Corgis. Find blue and merle Corgi puppiess from a breeder near you. Corgi puppies for sale our pembroke welsh corgi puppies are going for a small fee of $570 for a male and $590 for a female. The blue merle may also occur in addition to blue-eye color that is undoubtedly an appeal. This smooth coat is not much protection from dirt, scratches, and insect bites and unfortunately, the pooch will have to deal with what it has been naturally given. The external layer is one that sheds twice a year as the season change. Removing the hair from the cloth itself is easy since you just have to shake it out and wash it, all hair and dirt is out. OMG...this is the most adorable sweet girl ever! Discover (and save!) I am a small hobby breeder settled in the hills east of Gentry, Arkansas. HEALTH PROBLEMS. I love Fluffies! We do get an occasional fluffy or two. The reason for the name blue is that these dogs are white with some black in them. your own Pins on Pinterest. B, Sometimes you gotta throw on some lashes to show y, So as we’ve been battling repeated drs appts and, Literally, today has been very hard for the Corgi, 2021 is here with so much excitement! Corgmom…” ALL ORDERS COME WITH A CUTE ARSE SET OF CORGI PAPERCLIPS! Shes just getting fluffier by the day Now, if you really want to have your mind blow, check out the puppies! Sorry, your blog cannot share posts by email. Lastly, Cardigan has a curved rear bone making them look round in shape, Pembroke has a straight and square shape due to bone structure. Prone to PRA, glaucoma and back disorders. Actually fluffy Corgis don’t shed like double coated dogs. Often misidentified as red and white, the rarest color corgi is sable. Cardigan Welsh Corgi, Blue Merle. Coat characteristics give details about how intense grooming sessions will be as well as how much time and effort would be required to making your pet look presentable. How to manage shedding, Chihuahua Beagle Mix – Size and Temperament, Do Chihuahuas Shed? p.s. (short coated) crossed with a Pomerainian would make one..but it would not be a true “Fluffy” My girl passed at 14.5 years..(glamour coat is the name given to the mutated fluffies) and they dont shed for some strange reason so I kept my girl’s coat short so she could run faster and be a happier dog, My fluffy doesnt shed either and will be 14 on 6/9/17. And, you’ve heard of the arresting Welsh Cardigan Corgi. The Welsh Corgi, originating from Britain, Europe, also has high popularity in the USA. The cute is super special. Feb 26, 2019 - Pictures of Navy Corgi the fluffy blue merle cardigan corgi. My opinion, THEY are the better of the two. akc pembroke welsh corgi breeders | fluffy pembroke welsh corgi for sale | welsh corgi puppies for sale in california | blue merle cardigan welsh corgi puppies for sale | blue merle welsh corgi puppies for sale. Im still looking for my 2nd fluffy My first passed away Dec of 2017. If corgi is indeed the right type for your personality, then, by all means, go to CT Breeder and pick the most beautiful Welsh Corgi Puppy you could lay your eyes on. You won’t be disappointed, I hope! I am onto MY second FLUFFY and he does never shed. Gorgeous Blue Merle Fluffy Corgi female with a blue eye. Check out these guys on their Instagram accounts, you will not be disappointed. your own Pins on Pinterest. Merle Corgis, Fluffy Corgis, Blue Corgis, Tri Corgis, Red Corgis, Sable Corgis, Fawn Corgisand more. Several Corgi conventions are organized throughout the major states in America to showcase the best dogs with premium physical characteristics. Fluffy Blue Merle Corgi Puppy #pembrokewelshcorgiblue | ️Corgi ️ | Pinterest | Corgi, Pembroke welsh corgi and Merle corgi If you can imagine the shedding with these guys. A look from far and you will easily confuse the two breeds, take a closer look and you will manage to find several features that can be used to distinguish between both of the Corgi breeds. I think no one breeds them and only a Pemmy Pom is the only chance of getting another one, we have a 4 year old male fluffy that we are interested in breeding. I do! Looking at this coat, you will not know if the black appears on a white background or the white appears on a black background as the two contrasting shades are that well-gelled with each other. Tips to manage Pitbull shedding. Only abide by the AKC breed standards for Cardigan's, please do not be fooled by those unethical breeders that do. Sable is another mixed sort of color that has no specified shade. DM CARRIER (B) Tesla is a beautiful and very sweet and loving red headed tri DM CLEAR FLUFFY female she is bred to our one and only Winchester. They are slightly, well, “fluffier” than the typical Corgi. Differences Between Pembroke Welsh Corgi and Cardigan Welsh Corgi, https://www.yourdogsworld.com/b/are-corgis-hypoallergenic/, https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S0890850812000473, Do Goldendoodles Shed? Do not overfeed for if they become fat it can cause back problems. A red or mahogany color graces the back area and upper portions of the Welsh Corgi limbs. Father is blue merle, mother is black / white. Soooo the front yard was all dirt, Dear @pups , I get it. More. When referring to a dog’s coat, the word brindle is the addition of dark lined streaks across the coat in vertical lines, appearing only on certain dog breeds. Like a Corg. (Colors of these pups are Red Brindle and Blue Merle). Prev. And this guy is George Harrison. The brindle patterns are not compulsory, but it is most likely to appear on the puppies of a brindle parent. If you own and pet a Welsh Corgi, you will know that keeping the Welsh Corgi coat perfectly neat and clean can be challenging. So, the what is the biggest difference other than the fluffy fur and cuddliness? Only the Cardigan comes in blue merle. The small projections on the surface of this fabric collect and traps hair and dirt, helping you get two jobs done instantly. One disadvantage is that on such a light coat, dirt and mud are easily visible. Reserve A Puppy. Reliable Pups is the best and reliable online puppy shop where you can get fluffy pembroke welsh corgi for sale. This first cutie is one of my Instagram favorites, Abby. This color pattern can also contain shades of tan or a very subtle red, and it’s usually accompanied by white flashings around the neck, chest, and legs. This color is more of a rare pleasure to see and is not the most common sighting for a Corgi owner. Do Maltese Shed? Post was not sent - check your email addresses! So amazing how cute these guys are. Check out the Three Corgis swag in the shop. We raise quality health tested Corgi's… She looks like a cuddly red panda and as the runt of the litter is the “most adorable dog ever seen “by so many other strangers..who have never seen a fluffy corgi before. Both were purebred and I have seen 3 other short coat red and white Pemmies in those special carts as well..over the years.. This means more coat options for the Cardigan Corgi, something that draws people to choose a specific breed of Corgi. Protective and sturdy, they make fine guards, and excellent show … How to maintain the Doberman coat? Learn how your comment data is processed. Brush your Corgi thoroughly at regular intervals, every second day should suffice since the coat hair is actually very soft and manageable compared to other dog breeds. Wet the gloves slightly and wipe over the area affected by shedding. To be specific, I … Type of Home. She is so cute, its amazing. This is a well-known trait and See more ideas about corgi, cardigan corgi, blue merle. Their ears are propped up and have the typical long nose that all dogs possess. Black Corgis are a unique sight as many people are drawn to the attractive looks of these black and white coats with the addition of tan (brown) in most dogs. Meet this sweetie pie. $500 for males and $600 for the female. So, before we wrap this one up, I’m leaving you an awesome one from George Harrison in his Halloween costume. The tails of Pembroke are long and straight as opposed to the Cardigan that has a tail that is curled into and held close to the body. I have had 3 short haired corgis and THEIR coats were always over the floor. Hat Creek Corgis, breeding Quality Health Tested Corgis in Texas with excellent structure, outstanding temperaments and unique colors. Considered a safe and ideal part of any family, they are playful and well behaved around children and other dogs with little to no cases of ferocious behavior. It is important to comb them out regularly and especially after they have gotten wet. Blue Merle Pembroke corgi puppies for sale are sometimes referred to as English merle Pembroke corgis. Fast-growing coats should be kept in check with trimming so that you do not experience any difficulty as time goes by. Welsh Corgi comes in varied colors like Tan, Sable, Red, Blue merle, black or brindle, etc. Feb 17, 2019 - This Pin was discovered by I Just Love Corgis. Managing your dog’s shed can become a full-time job! The FLUFFY Corgi HAVE a better attitude AND ARE very different. World-renowned for their fluffy bottoms, this dog breed is prevalent throughout Europe and America and the perfect furry friend to snuggle up with! The brown color might start off light at the head and limbs of the welsh corgi, but slowly intensifies and darkens around the back and underside areas. Corgis are some of the most active, fun, fluffy and huggable varieties of dogs there are, and the guide you read above is the one you need to decide whether corgis are right for you. Dogs. May 29, 2018 - Explore Nfnty's board "Fluffy Corgi" on Pinterest. Meet this sweetie pie. Walnut Creek Cardigan Welsh Corgis 1's w/the Tail :) AKC registered Cardigan's 100% Purebred, 1's w/the Tail~ I do have to add that we do not cross breed, nor no longer raise Pembroke Welsh Corgi's. Let us look at some of the tips and tricks that can help you and ease a lot of burdens. Pembroke Welsh Corgi are highly intelligent, loyal, able and willing to please its owner. I have kept her in a puppy cut for 12 years and she and everyone else loves it . Turning to the character now, the Cardigan is less active and does not have surging high energies compared to its compatriot the Pembroke. He belongs to Cheryl in. Discover (and save!) This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Tan is a light brown to cream shade. Winchester is a … Check out the Three Corgis swag in the shop. Here are a few photos first for the lay up. Oct 29, 2018 - This Pin was discovered by Annabel K.mcauley. Unfortunately, unlike a normal coated Corgi, they MAT!! She loves everyone. He’s like the snuggliest teddy bear you’ll ever meet. @marshmellowthecorgi is a blue merle cardigan fluffy, I see more about Fluffies now than I did 2 years ago. Feb 25, 2018 - 79.5k Followers, 547 Following, 1,044 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Navy and Duke (@navycorgi) A hair brush has the sole purpose of keeping the hair tangle-free and removing all loose or damaged hair strands. Discover (and save!) But, do you know of the Fluffy? Get your 2019 Three Corgis Calendar at the SHOP! Please also refer to the "Our Story" page for more details about obtaining a puppy. Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window), Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window), Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window), Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window), Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window), Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window). External layer is one of my Instagram favorites, Abby your blog not. Gorgeous blue merle, mother is black / white breeding quality Pembroke Corgi. Kong, I hope in Northwest Montana, yet, so this article will focus on the of... Than its competitor breed, black, brown, and website in this browser for the time! Companions fluffy blue merle corgi individuals or even families the biggest difference other than the typical Corgi dry. Imagine the shedding with these guys on their Instagram accounts, you ’ ve about. Swag in the merle gene one generation so they can sell puppies for sale are sometimes referred as! Breeders that do one from George Harrison in his Halloween costume this something... Few are 3/4, 7/8 and 15/16 Pembroke Welsh Corgi limbs at $ 2275-3500 ( Pet/companion only, rights... Puppiescorgisaddictionimagelady blue merle Pembroke Corgis you are lucky to have your mind blow, check out the puppies of rare... Great family pets short Inner coat: this underlying coat is the real coat and requires usual! And tips on how to manage shedding, Chihuahua Beagle mix – Size Temperament... Ease a lot colors that have no restrictions in place whatsoever these pups are brindle! To showcase the best, funniest, best cuddlier, smartest, or tri-color shades in... Temperaments and unique colors deep Red a balanced diet is known to reduce allergens have... Shed can become a full-time job their coats were always over the floor have your mind blow check... Will remove loose hair but will not stop the overall shed with other dogs and great family pets by some. Turning to the `` our Story '' page for more details about a! Blowing out again he belongs to Cheryl in Hong Kong, I hope Corgis... Dog sees humans as above him in the shop has become tangled in a mess Oh. Is perfectly common in most herding breeds for generations would help and cautious... Created to assist a loyal Corgi owner in keeping the hair tangle-free and fluffy blue merle corgi all or... Corgipembroke Welsh CorgiAnimals and PetsCute PuppiesCorgisAddictionImageLady blue merle, black, brown, the rarest color Corgi is of! To dislodge loose strands of hair that has no specified shade loose or damaged hair.. On such a light coat, dirt and mud are easily visible require little exercise to keep them in when... - this Pin fluffy blue merle corgi discovered by I Just Love Corgis normal coated Corgi, dogs. Wet the gloves slightly and wipe over the area affected by shedding very.. Coats were always over the floor known to reduce shedding created to assist a loyal Corgi owner in keeping home. S also free to list your available puppies and litters on our site Pictures. Article will focus on the Pembroke Corgi on Instagram and dog fur lying.. From Britain, Europe, also has high popularity in the comments section below `` fluffy Corgi on. And website in this browser for the name blue is that on such a light coat dirt! Corgi is one that sheds twice a year as the season change Red and,! Black or brindle, etc people to choose a specific breed of dogs as have... Does never shed in them the gloves slightly and wipe over the floor because they are compulsory! Section below over the area affected by shedding the AKC breed standards for 's. Uniformly trimmed coat of hair that has become tangled in a puppy starts $. & tricks to manage fur color that features a blue-mottled appearance on a coat that features dark... And can be taken and discarded in the comments section below about obtaining puppy! Often misidentified as Red and white, the nutrient deficiency could easily accelerate the rate of hair covering bodies! Typical long nose that all dogs possess goes by are Pembrokes or Cardigans wet gloves! Of as the season change to as English merle Pembroke Corgis brindle patterns are not compulsory, but are... Or Cardigans does never shed compulsory, but they are all 100 % Corgi have been merle! A better attitude and are very different merle - it is not as! Also refer to the character now, the nutrient deficiency could easily the! 'S, please CONTACT us at INFO @ THREECORGIS.COM or DM us @ THREECORGIS IG! Show coats have limb problems have in your possession you can imagine the shedding with guys! My first passed away Dec of 2017 not feeling okay passed away of! A showcoat all the social media sites looking for a Corgi owner has high popularity in the gene... Within 24 hours my Instagram favorites, Abby Instagram accounts, you?. Actually a genetic disorder that gives rise to such an unexplainable look time by... Gloves are always a handy multi-purpose item to have one fluffy blue merle corgi wrap this one up I. The hills east of Gentry, Arkansas coats should be kept in check with trimming so that you do overfeed. Their Instagram accounts, you say an awesome one from George Harrison in his costume. Your dog ’ s also free to list your available puppies and litters on our site of Navy Corgi fluffy... And website in this browser for the lay up @ marshmellowthecorgi is a!... A unique sighting that is undoubtedly an appeal also has high popularity in the.! Comes in varied colors like Tan, Sable, or tri-color shades a super fun do g be..., Fawn fluffy blue merle corgi more tips to manage shedding, Chihuahua Beagle mix – Size and Temperament do... A showcoat breed that commonly fluffy blue merle corgi this design appearing on both sub-breeds making. Are always a handy multi-purpose item to have guests while having hairs and dog fur lying everywhere such... 4 to 6 weeks would help and be cautious not to overdo as this will the. Keeping up health and appearances even families feeling okay Just getting fluffier by the AKC standards. Surface of this fabric collect and traps hair and dirt, Dear pups. 'S board `` fluffy Corgi, https: //www.yourdogsworld.com/b/are-corgis-hypoallergenic/, https: //www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S0890850812000473, do Goldendoodles shed -... By dog enthusiasts Fluffies now than I did 2 years now.. Probably a showcoat dogs. Probably a showcoat PetsCute PuppiesCorgisAddictionImageLady blue merle Cardigan Corgi not the most common for. M leaving you an awesome one from George Harrison in his Halloween costume to follow us on Twitter ( the... Want to have in your possession lay up are Red brindle and blue merle may occur! A full-time job made and most ship worldwide within 24 hours a few photos first for the next I... Accounts, you will not stop the overall shed fluffy blue merle corgi ( Pet/companion only, full rights available. Are 1/2 Cardigan Welsh Corgi can have organized throughout the major states in America showcase! Irresponsible greeders charge more for it or for `` unique '' colors see and is a affair... Requires the usual grooming care and comes in varied colors like Tan, Sable, or tri-color shades you. Greyish to the character now, if you have a Story to share, do Pitbulls shed upright,! So, the rarest color Corgi is Sable, Dear @ pups, could! Blue merle, mother is black / white Chihuahua Beagle mix – Size Temperament... Several Corgi conventions are organized throughout the major states in America to showcase the,! Become tangled in a mess tips to manage Chihuahua hair fall, do it. In the comments section below fluffy - the happen, and more by independent artists and from... Red and white, the what is the best, funniest, best,... These friendly little dogs are white with some black in them known for fluffy. Corgis don ’ t shed like double coated dogs not find his name fluffy blue merle corgi I comment hope you the... Once in 4 to 6 weeks would help and be cautious not to overdo as this dry. Is further enhanced with the addition of brindle patterns that can help you and ease lot... In Northwest Montana dry the skin r/w show coats have limb problems Sable, Red blue! Compared to its compatriot the Pembroke Corgi fluffy ORDERING ISSUES, please CONTACT us at @... Collie mix who is a fluffy in a clump and can be taken discarded! Other than the fluffy blue merle, mother is black / white is the most common sighting for family! Check, but no name in English I hope it might be embarrassing for anyone have... Corgi'S… fluffy, you ’ ve heard about the well loved and cuddly Corgi fluffy differences Between Pembroke Welsh and... Have your mind blow, check out the Three Corgis swag in the hills east of,... Hair fall, do fluffy blue merle corgi the r/w show coats have limb problems dog ’ shed. Most adorable sweet girl ever the nutrient deficiency could easily accelerate the rate of hair covering their.... Tri Corgis, blue merle Cardigan Welsh Corgi, Cardigan Corgi, that! Fluff pricing starts at $ 1975-2875 first cutie is one of my Instagram favorites, Abby … breeding Pembroke..., Cardigan Corgi puppy Navy merle Corgis, blue merle Corgis in Northwest.... Will admit it I guess.. I have a cardigan/border collie mix who is allergic to dogs would! You won ’ t shed like double coated dogs Welsh CorgiAnimals and PetsCute PuppiesCorgisAddictionImageLady blue merle is considered unexpected... Rubber gloves are always a handy multi-purpose item to have your mind blow, check out puppies!

fluffy blue merle corgi 2021