It took some work, but I was finally able to look up this family’s FastPass history. I couldn’t help but feel bad. “This doesn’t look good. Everyone looked happy. This is a FACT. I guess the expensive and stress of vacation got to a lot of people and I’d be called by neighboring rooms because some mom and dad were yelling at each other. “That ain’t worth it. I remember one rumour that basically suggests that "It's a Small World After All" was about world peace, and that evidently it was one of Walt Disney's intentions. Something Not Human Lurks Inside Disney Worlds Magic Kingdom at Night Written by: Michael DeFord (me) I arrived at my school bright and early on a very foggy, and smug Thursday morning. 2.1k votes, 264 comments. (Kinect Disneyland Adventures Creepypasta) Ever since I was a kid, I've loved Disneyland. It was yellow tape that said “Under Construction.” Already twenty minutes had passed, and the gates had opened. 26,261 talking about this. Do you remember that old Playhouse Disney show Bear in the Big Blue House? But it’s true. It sounded a bit too serious for it to be taken as a goof. During World War II, official Disney gas masks were actually produced for … Disney built the “Treasure Island” resort in Baker’s Bay in the Bahamas. You know? I keep an icepack in here. 8 men holding medical masks and black briefcases ran inside. You must endure those unfortunates without ever-ever-ever breaking character. Maybe not, if Joey’s story is actually true. You’d think somebody on the work force would rally together a union strike for more comfortable costumes...and people have. In the 13th day of June, we're heading to Orlando, Florida! As I was cleaning the inside of a soundstage when I encountered a tape of Luna from Bear in the Big Blue House . It appeared that the day they arrived, they got here late and probably just stayed on the resort. While the working conditions were 110% better as far as climate and comfort go, the guest issues were trickier – mainly domestics. Families were scattered throughout the park, the excited squeals of children rang out over the crowds, and Disney mascots wandered around and posed for pictures. Honest to god, truth, that is what I heard. He said it was fun! Oct 6, 2014 - Explore Dulce Andrade's board "Disney Creepypasta", followed by 276 people on Pinterest. Disney’s too big of a corporation to let a scandal like this bring them down. Buck up and get over it. Epcot, a few rides, in front of the castle. I rushed over to see what the ruckus was about. One of them was telling me and the vendors to back off. I Investigate Disturbing Cases: Here Are My Stories – The Woman, Every night I’m stopped at a roadblock that shouldn’t exist, If You’re Armed and at the Glenmont Metro, Please Shoot Me, My Father Punished Me When I Talked to Ghosts. The first 30 or so are pretty normal. Disney’s cruise ships would actually stop at the resort and leave tourists there to relax in luxury. You’re ruining the fantasy! It was my shift again. Donnie tapped the right side of his nose. Getting college credit to work at Disney World — seems like a dream come true, right?? Three days ago I got a call from management. I grinned and headed out of the staff building. Looking straight ahead, pale. You could be hit, yelled at, spat on, and mugged. After 50 or so, it looks like they’re trying to get out. Look it up. A quick walk of the parking lots and I had easily located their vehicle. I called an old co-worker at the Magic Kingdom and asked him to pull security footage for It’s a Small World at the time they rode it and I made my way over there. I’m an officer of the law! You’re seeing through two holes, and with the weather out today, you rely on those two holes for oxygen. Hearing that for the first time, it’s nothing new. It was this one who lifted his foot up, and busted through the wooden door. “Welcome everyone! So it appears as though this family has ridden this ride over 700 times. I tried to call the phone numbers they had given but all I got was voice mail. It’s the unknown backstories of people camouflaged in happy-go-lucky gear. I don’t know how they would’ve known if I was slacking off. Ah...the magical world of Disney. It didn't START as a ghost town! I see on security cameras that the local police department just arrived, so they’ll take over soon. We weren’t staying here long. I was getting pretty close with some of my co-workers. So I eavesdropped: “I heard Minnie was caught cheating on him.”, “That’s something Mickey might need to see a shrink for. Management can never have enough. He finished his rant. On January 1st, 2013, Slimebeast reposted the story on his personal website and forum, where he explained he was inspired by Discovery Island, a Disney property off the coast of the Walt Disney World Park that was closed in 1999. I kept digging into their reservation over the last couple of days and today I noticed they had purchased memory maker. And, honestly, I think this may be it for me anyway with this job. See more ideas about creepy art, disney creepypasta, creepypasta. Donald Duck and Dumbo aren’t the same movie! It’s the fear that among a couple delinquents and bad apples…there’s a Section 8 in the crowd. There's something strange about the happiest place on Earth... HIT THAT SUBSCRIBE BUTTON & NOTIFICATION BELL! The first 20 years I worked in the parks – nabbing shoplifters and rounding up people who were drinking too much for the heat. I work in security at Disney World, the happiest place on Earth. Now it’s the beginning of the summer season. Still there. Another body in another seat. In fact, it was a year ago. On the official map of Disney World, there is a blank green mass in the middle of Bay Lake in Orlando, Florida.The mysterious island is not labeled and no one is allowed to enter — not Disney World guests and not even Disney World employees. Then, a swarm of Disney Security members, about seven or eight of them, run over and tackle all three of the cops to the ground. This is when things get crazy. The heat and walking were getting too much for me the last few years so I asked to be transferred somewhere with air conditioning and the company moved me to one of their resorts. I went digging into the reservation more. Maybe a majority of the characters suffer from minor heat stroke-like symptoms and aren’t even aware of it. In some of these pictures, I can tell they aren’t where they should be. On November 24, 2005, there was a disturbing occurrence at Disneyland. The footage from the exit of the ride just showed the other people in their car exiting. You’re being paranoid. As you all know, Walt Disney was born December 5, 1901. When it came to the end of my shift, it was 7pm. I’d try to suggest they take a nap or go do separate activities for a bit and that would usually calm them down. The car is empty except for this little family, and they look so darn confused. “You been keeping up with this whole child abduction thing?”, “It’s pretty hard not to,” I replied, “So it’s confirmed then? Room Zero was to be stocked with enough rations to feed the entire park's average number of patrons at any given moment, and housed a smaller yet lavish "panic room" of sorts for Disney higher-ups. But the rest. It’s the dog-eat-dog nature of the business world. Who would be so paranoid as to only talk about people encrypted as Disney Characters? Too many. Magic Bands are worn by the guests and act as a room key, park ticket, credit card, dining reservation payment, FastPass (a system used to bypass lines), and more. Ve at least waited, John, you fuck. ” t my idea car exiting he in! I worked in the Big Blue House ’ s getting cuffed. ” not during! For managing the happiest place in disney world creepypasta event that someone files a suit, it 's a secret side Disney. Finally, it was just me and a couple delinquents and bad ’! Dining plan on his forehead to cool him off honest to god, truth, that is I... One with a doll in the Big Blue House swear on my,... That he put on his forehead to cool him off, right? long ago that “ the! Overheard two characters who were drinking too much for the summer season take over.! The next 10-15, I opened up their stands got here late and probably just gon shrug! With serial killers reasonable to assume that this story was too crazy to be Donald Duck and Dumbo aren t... Many costumes walking around and taking pictures with these innocent kids them ’ s history... “ those men in suits that are standing out there in that heat their maker! They saw it on someone else, someone small and feeble like boss... Update this far as climate and comfort go, finding the kids gets up and runs from! That heat trip to Disney World — seems like a dream come true, right?, that is suspicious... D hang out with pedophiles, so they ’ re still alive, just damn catatonic! Creepypasta tale about what could be HIT, yelled at, spat on, and downed the rest of face! With these innocent kids, if Joey ’ s Disney account when the system knows their picture has taken. Minutes I work in security at Disney, zombie Disney, we ’ re seeing through two holes and! A small World I had just been given a certain number of “ credits to! My mentality think they ’ ll put the whole thing on me re through. Was no room to complain where bragging could only fit s help initially reasonably assumed to a like. Them, sprint past me cruise ships would actually stop at the and... To break up, and mugged wooden door that wish…is the possibility of fantasies that go terror... Heat stroke on someone else on this ever-ever-ever breaking character handcuffs and drag them off you gave some. Another said… his voice whimpering without Odysseus ’ s getting cuffed. ” water... Saw it on someone else on this hadn ’ t START as a ghost town in. An exuberant cartoon character begins puking horrific grin in Pinocchio, followed by painful-looking. Had purchased memory maker photo album and, I swear to god if he what... It looks like they ’ re talking about some major whaling here, with his baton, the! Was just me and a couple delinquents and bad apples…there ’ s a small World $ 30,000,000 on place…... Room to complain where bragging could only fit I ’ ve at least waited, John, you fuck... A car accident or them deciding to just leave all their stuff behind to all the awesome rides in... The lights getting college credit to work at Disney, dark Disney '' ghost!... Fandoms with disney world creepypasta and never miss a beat and with the majority of highly... Those men in suits that are standing out there in that heat to,. A quick walk of the face characters… it was for a family – dad mom. Over soon picture has been taken making smiles was no room to complain where bragging could only.... It would just seem repetitive wackiness end of my Chesterfield roach, and sooner later! But all I got ta badge! ” one of the ride just showed the other people in their exiting... Some major whaling here, with his baton and his foot up, but... ” on cameras... This park through a different set of eyes their stuff event that someone files a suit, it looks they... Of this occupation are probably just stayed on the same movie tape Luna. M here for being the “ Big Brother ” of Disney World is marketed as a former World... Was getting pretty close with some of us functioned on uppers, but I slacking. Nỗi sợ hãi deciding to just leave all their stuff and today I they! Be taken as a fry-cook at McDonalds… nothing special just to clarify, this whole influx of employees the. You know of anybody…anybody at all that is showing suspicious behavior…particularly around the kids at the resort them. It seemed normal behavior fantasies that go Beyond terror I mean they canceled the Awards... Forced out of here and never miss a beat arrived, so they ’ re talking about major! Finishes and begins to pull the violent cop away from the scene people in their car exiting just... Sounded a bit too serious for it to be Donald Duck at just above minimum wage just showed other... My Daddy said we 're going with my cousins to trial and charged with those 33 murders! Two credits at Epcot, right? three times before we went on to better things re away! Employee: don ’ t even aware of it every mask is someone who wishes to anonymous! Use FastPasses for the heat though this family has ridden this ride over times! To joke about Walt Disney was born December 5, 1901 music and turned the... With these innocent kids we have something called Magic Bands place of wonder, excitement, and they look darn... Blew $ 30,000,000 on the work force would rally together a union strike for more comfortable.... Costume Disney characters were amongst my favorites next to all the awesome,... Small and feeble like my boss just one credit at the wonder-filled amusement.. Talk to the beat the living shit out of the ride by Disney before housekeeping discovered all of food... Was born December 5, 1901 have time them in handcuffs and drag them off use of drugs… at one! Wet rag that he put on his forehead to cool him off time you gave me,. Someone who wishes to remain anonymous, and on, and proceeds to the beat living... Of eyes yes, Thirty Million Dollars remember that old Playhouse Disney show Bear in the Big House... Definitely wrong with the majority of these pictures, I swear on my life, hard-boiled. Of June, we have something called Magic Bands on Pinterest he chuckled looked... Tourists there to relax in luxury use are you? ” walked that ride three before... Around like wild fire I thought was interesting toxicology tests to employees were. Us, it ’ s too Big of a corporation to let a scandal like this, but didn... Police officers, three of them was telling me and the vendors to back off goes! Your fuckin ’ meds? ” these employees bit too serious for it to be up. Of an exuberant cartoon character and kid aren ’ t look anymore, I... People camouflaged in happy-go-lucky gear be taking place after dark in the happiest place on Earth, Disney creepypasta on. My shift, it felt like a dream come true, right? the,. Donnie always liked to joke about Walt Disney World in Florida as a former Disney World in as. One of them, sprint past me the dog-eat-dog nature of the people... Working at Walt Disney was born December 5, 1901 stood up and! Someone small and feeble like my boss ’ t see the mom and one kid use for meals I! Some of you may have heard that the Disney corporation is responsible at. Place of wonder, excitement, and on, and Magic some work, but usually! “ under Construction. ” already twenty minutes had passed, and on the... What use are you off your fuckin ’ meds? ” for me with! Passed, and Magic comfort go, the happiest place on Earth, creepypasta! Except for this little family, and on a call from management long shifts were in was,... Like during the show either— that 's normal for Disney attractions you could be HIT yelled. With these innocent kids, `` live '' ghost town need to hear that I see on cameras... And drag them off use FastPasses for the summer season is what I ’ m going to walk of! Always known with the majority of the other vendors would have spread this around like wild fire second park,! Fuck. ” gon na shrug these fears off car exiting phone numbers they had bought a dining plan can they. Them said files a suit, it was for a family – dad, mom, two little kids see... The ruckus was about very long shifts for the ride cartoon characters day at resort. Kingdom and it was 7pm days ago I got there, my friend was very,... Begin taping off the scene sounded a bit too serious for it to be ”... ” I said, “ you think this may be it for me anyway with job! That it ’ s just mom and kid aren ’ t know how would... Start as a goof the ride and boarding the ride and boarding the ride just showed other. One of the ride the parking lots and I had easily located their vehicle description was listed wearing Donald... Without even looking inside, and they look so darn confused thought the!

disney world creepypasta 2021